Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This song I made for master and sergeant incel

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
They protected us and they were our Allies even serge helped me with my panic attacks

here’s a sad,melancholic nice song with hope still just like in this game ,please don’t go @master and serge

View: https://youtu.be/b9hjH4FMi58

Maybe they don't have to, they don't have to run the forum anymore. But on the other hand, people literally know where they live now. So something has to be done about that before they can do anything else.

Maybe they don't have to, they don't have to run the forum anymore. But on the other hand, people literally know where they live now. So something has to be done about that before they can do anything else.
I thought Reddit was against doxxing? What the fuck is this evil ? This just shows how real world become just a hellish place full of evil

I thought Reddit was against doxxing? What the fuck is this evil ? This just shows how real world become just a hellish place full of evil

Don't rely on Reddit to be consistent about anything but inconsistency. But even without Reddit, the doxxing was possible. It was the New York Times that doxxed them. Everyone else just read the documents the Times provided.

Don't rely on Reddit to be consistent about anything but inconsistency. But even without Reddit, the doxxing was possible. It was the New York Times that doxxed them. Everyone else just read the documents the Times provided.
Fucking New York Times, the Jews wanted it

how can they get away with it, isn't doxxing illegal?

This isn't even the first time the Times has doxxed someone. They've doxxed bigger and blacker niggas than the Incels.is c-suite.

apparently it isn't illegal if it's the ones at the top who do the doxxing

what are you supposed to do against a corporate jew goliath like the NYT? the fight was lost before it started

Can you post the new dox here ?