Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This society breeds sociopaths.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
There's no community, no rewards or encouragement for decency, being a decent person even on here is seen as being a pussy and trying to be helpful could get you shot in some cases. Look at how many phones are pulled out when someone is shot or hurt with no one helping, look how little life is valued even by your average person. Call this moralfagging if you want to be a dick but this genuinely bothers me.

You have to be mentally ill to be well adjusted to this sick society.

true thing. And this phenomenon has been escalating pretty quickly in the last few decades. To the point that in 2020 only psycho mental ill degenerate trannies libtards cucks are in fact adapted and fitted in this clown world.

You do genuinely have to be a selfish prick to even exist in this society, and that's what bothers me. I don't want to hurt people even though I know most will have to do the same to me to survive.

You can be a voice for decency.

None of us will have a voice soon.

How long have you been using the Internet? Do you remember when you first really got your feet planted somewhere on the Internet?

How long have you been using the Internet? Do you remember when you first really got your feet planted somewhere on the Internet?
Maybe 13? I say what I said because this forum will be banned if Biden wins. Or even just if things get more violent.

Of course it does.

The Jew recreates society in its own image and since the Jew himself is a crawling, spineless, sniveling, duplicitous, plotting, sneaky, cowardly, beta male it’s no great surprise that entire generations of soy boy cucks and cowards have been created whereas without the Jews and their malicious intent the vast majority of what are now soy addled cucks would’ve grown up to become real men.

Sociopathy is the future.

It will only get worse sweatys

Maybe 13? I say what I said because this forum will be banned if Biden wins. Or even just if things get more violent.

You're 15, 13 was only 2 years ago, surely you must remember?

American psycho in real life, but instead of a business man with schizophrenia we have a lot of soy cucks worshipping women, undermining men and hunting down incels.

For the first 25 years of my life I thought that it was good to be a good guy. People treated me like shit for behaving this way and used me. Now that I'm 30 I despise humanity and frequently fantasize about awful things happening to people I know and random normies. This is why I love the pandemic and what it has done to normies, Staceys, and Chads. I love how it's ruining their social and sex lives and even some of their weddings. It's hilarious. I pray and hope that people who fucked with me in life wind up dead from it.

I hope the pandemic never ends. I love the isolation it has forced normies into and I legitimately hope they are suffering and continue to suffer as I have in isolation for the past 15 years. Like The Joker, I just want to watch the world burn. When you're a truecel who has been hurt their entire lives by humanity, you want to watch it suffer and feel the pain you have felt.

I want the world to burn and eat itself. I want there to be race riots, violence, a killer virus pandemic for years, civil war, an more. No, I'm not joking. If and when this all happens and the boogaloo takes place along with the apocalypse and societal collapse, I will simply stay in my room in my house like I've been doing for 15 years, armed to the teeth and with all the stuff I need to cope and live, and just wait it out. If anyone tries to attack me, I'll deal with them.

I've prepped for this for years because I'm used to the pain and isolation. When all the devastation is done, I'll emerge from my home safe and hopefully better off than the people who abused and hurt me for so long.

It's a fantasy that must become a reality. I need this.

Greed and violence is the natural state of life.

I thought we were supposed to be progressing but something has gone terribly wrong.

It bothers me too but I am powerless

Of course it does.

The Jew recreates society in its own image and since the Jew himself is a crawling, spineless, sniveling, duplicitous, plotting, sneaky, cowardly, beta male it’s no great surprise that entire generations of soy boy cucks and cowards have been created whereas without the Jews and their malicious intent the vast majority of what are now soy addled cucks would’ve grown up to become real men.

They say incels are the sociopaths but good looking sociopaths are thriving in this world.

true thing. And this phenomenon has been escalating pretty quickly in the last few decades. To the point that in 2020 only psycho mental ill degenerate trannies libtards cucks are in fact adapted and fitted in this clown world.
Honestly, although I was a kid at the time, but I remember things much more different like 15 years ago. The world seems like going to shits at the highest pace than even before.
It's a fantasy that must become a reality. I need this.

Gun 'em down & let god judge.

moralfagging
It's true and it doesn't even have anything to do with morality. What sane person in their right fuckin mind wants to live with psychos for neighbours. Let alone an entire planet.

Of course it does.

Goebbels IQ

The jew recreates society in its own image and since the jew himself is a crawling, spineless, sniveling, duplicitous, plotting, sneaky, cowardly, beta male it’s no great surprise that entire generations of soy boy cucks and cowards have been created whereas without the jews and their malicious intent the vast majority of what are now soy addled cucks would’ve grown up to become real men.

What'd you watch on YouTube?

Also, YouTube wasn't the only website you visited, was it? I'm trying to conceive of the time before you became what you are now. Angry about the state of the world.