Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Site Needs More Empathy

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
Sry, but Empathy is a two way street.

Being empathic towards a society that treats you like shit is to your disadvantage (and phenomenally cucked). You will just be take advantage of again and again.

If you want to be empathetic, do it to people who deserve it (most don’t, btw).

Normies are not showing us empathy, or even sympathy. Not showing the same level of disregard back would be cuckoldry
This, NPCs are actively trying to make our lives hell everyday
Empathetic, lol, USA almost fucked all the world, especially latin america and MENA
Also this
Behind every nation's success, it's usually through bloodshed and conquering

And this, my friends, is why I love CHRISTIANITY. Under Christianity, you stick with your partner for life, marriage is EXTERNAL, even if the afterlife.
Wait for angry atheists perpetually stuck in adolescence and adolesence rage to gang on You. And i am not even a practicing Christian lol

What is exactly that good and freedom that US has brought to anyone? Dont idolize politicians and governments, they do what benefits them at the moment, if its costs millions of people their lives they dont give two flying fucks. What makes Putin more evil than lets say Obama? If we go by death count im sure as hell Obama wins there. Im also sure Lincoln didnt give two flying fucks for black people, it just benefited him at the exact moment.
I don't think that politicians are intrinsically better than anyone else (although I do think most people are fundamentally good, politicians included), I believe we live in a geopolitical system that forces people to consider others needs for their own well being. Even if a politician is virtuous, they still must help the poor and needy for re-relection votes. The U.S has the largest military on the planet and pushes for global democracy. The U.S uses sanctions and geopolitical pressure to push for Democratic reform, and often when a nation falls into chaos the U.S will swoop in to ensure the victorious regime is a Liberal Democracy.

Wait for angry atheists perpetually stuck in adolescence and adolesence rage to gang on You. And i am not even a practicing Christian lol

Already happened lol.

How can the founding fathers be good people if they had slaves, your point falls mute. Wheres empathy for the slaves, I only have empathy for myself humans should all die

They lived in a slave based society. If you live in a society, it's very hard to abstain from participation. They were opposed to slavery on moral grounds. Many of them had debts and were actually prohibited from freeing their slaves.

yea the usa has made the world a safer place by bombing random people and children in syria, iraq, and other middle eastern countries for just existing, and by being the leading country for the highest rate of mass shootings (almost 240 mass shootings just this year in that shithole and we are still only half way through 2022), please stfu retard jfl, you are embarrassing yourself.

Yeah, because killing ISIS terrorists who want to harm other people is totally as bad as killing innocent people!

I don't think that politicians are intrinsically better than anyone else (although I do think most people are fundamentally good, politicians included), I believe we live in a geopolitical system that forces people to consider others needs for their own well being. Even if a politician is virtuous, they still must help the poor and needy for re-relection votes. The U.S has the largest military on the planet and pushes for global democracy. The U.S uses sanctions and geopolitical pressure to push for Democratic reform, and often when a nation falls into chaos the U.S will swoop in to ensure the victorious regime is a Liberal Democracy.
You believe in all that propaganda. And politics draws narcissistic psychopaths with God syndrome so I think they are all evil.
yea the usa has made the world a safer place by bombing random people and children in syria, iraq, and other middle eastern countries for just existing, and by being the leading country for the highest rate of mass shootings (almost 240 mass shootings just this year in that shithole and we are still only half way through 2022), please stfu retard jfl, you are embarrassing yourself.
:yes::feelsokman: I can't believe how blind op is, he defends the same people who push globohomo and feminism.
Yeah, because killing ISIS terrorists who want to harm other people is totally as bad as killing innocent people!

They created isis to interfere in other countries politics to steal oil. Senators use state army and resources to make wars which benefits their personal companies. They bomb anything and everything including civilian targets like schools, hospitals, killing even children, they destroy other countries economies.

Already happened lol.

They lived in a slave based society. If you live in a society, it's very hard to abstain from participation. They were opposed to slavery on moral grounds. Many of them had debts and were actually prohibited from freeing their slaves.
What bullshit is it this? They had slaves and they were the rich class meaning they chose it. broke people couldn't afford slaves. You even said abraham Lincoln was a good person for ending slavery. If I enslave you and free you again am I a good person

No I'm not of fucking not
Usa subsidises all the corruption on earth and you said its a good country

Your full of shit, the whole world hates incels just for our genetics but you want us to have empathy you can go die along with the cucks who agree with you

Last edited:
Already happened lol.

Then by definition they weren't good people i mean these fuckers literally founded the country it was there fucking choice whether to own slaves. Since they paid for them, they weren't free

You're whole point is nonsense bullshit

These people got rid of an entire ethnic group known as nativez

If there's is any justice on this shitty earth they are burning in hell right now

You believe in all that propaganda. And politics draws narcissistic psychopaths with God syndrome so I think they are all evil.

:yes::feelsokman: I can't believe how blind op is, he defends the same people who push globohomo and feminism.

They created isis to interfere in other countries politics to steal oil. Senators use state army and resources to make wars which benefits their personal companies. They bomb anything and everything including civilian targets like schools, hospitals, killing even children, they destroy other countries economies.
>You believe in all that propaganda. And politics draws narcissistic psychopaths with God syndrome so I think they are all evil.

I will believe propaganda if the evidence and historical facts point in that direction yes. It is in the U.S's best interest to push for Liberal Democracies because Liberal democracies are more likely to align with the Western Powers in geopolitical issues. The U.S pushes for Liberal Democracy the same reason the USSR supported communism in uppity states

>They created isis to interfere in other countries politics to steal oil.

Yup, that was to take down Assad. The goal was to temporarily fund rebels to topple Assad and then swoop in with a """"advisors""""" to instill democracy

> They bomb anything and everything including civilian targets like schools, hospitals, killing even children, they destroy other countries economies.

Such is the case in war.

When the U.S fought Germany in WW2, they killed lots of people, including children.... the end goal was still to blanket the West with PEACE and SAFTEY that would inevitably result in less deaths. Those kids were collateral damage.

Then by definition they weren't good people i mean these fuckers literally founded the country it was there fucking choice whether to own slaves. Since they paid for them, they weren't free

You're whole point is nonsense bullshit

These people got rid of an entire ethnic group known as nativez

If there's is any justice on this shitty earth they are burning in hell right now
>Then by definition they weren't good people i mean these fuckers literally founded the country it was there fucking choice whether to own slaves. Since they paid for them, they weren't free

Stop thinking in binary terms.

The Founding Fathers weren't Gods who could personally dictate how the whole society run, they were powerful people in an even more powerful society. They had debts, they had obligations, they had "keys of power" to report to, their stakeholders. It/s not as simple as "i don't like slavery, therefore slavery is banned".

Imagine you wer the President, could you ban hypergamy?

No?

Well that's the position the Founding Fathers were in, they used up all their political capitol to gain independence and outlawing slavery would have led to a lot of pushback from powerful groups.

kindness from an incel is worthless in the eyes of nearly everyone

not only is it taken for granted but the majority of people will be disgusted that an ugly guy is trying to initiate an interaction with them

empathy is essential

Foids don't have empathy. When they are put in charge, emotions take over and everything falls apart.

When men are in charge, there is empathy, logic, reason, and fairness.

If foids have empathy, there would be no such thing as mass inceldom amongst Asian American men but the opposite is the case.

Last edited:
kindness from an incel is worthless in the eyes of nearly everyone

not only is it taken for granted but the majority of people will be disgusted that an ugly guy is trying to initiate an interaction with them

Kys christcuck fag

I was gonna write a post on how normies only show empathy to their own kind not ugly incels, they only pretend to have empathy for them unless they're toxic inkels like us. But the post above me said it better

Kys christcuck fag

Just post your thoughts and move on. Don’t expect anyone to care or understand.

No reading your novel, but don't expect any empathy irl,that shit happens only in movies.
Humans irl are merciless savages.

TorturedSoy at it again I see.

People on this forum barely has empathy for other incels :feelskek::feelskek:
Facts. Us incels like to think of ourselves as above normies for "not being NPC'S" or whatever. But they are still emotional and apathetic like little girls. They want the Blackpill to fit to their standards and only wanna hear what's "based". Not the truth.

They are just like normies. Just ugly

Thank god this guy is gone. Honestly, I just think he was an elaborate troll that wanted to stir the shit here by pretending to be a clinically out-of-touch leftist.

Didn’t read a word you typed in this thread. People are unique due to varying personalities. If you want everyone to be nice you’re less human than the rest of us. You should consider killing yourself for being a faggot