Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This site isn't safe

I would only worry if I were a UKcel. Otherwise, it doesn’t matter if you post here or on Youtube. Just never say anything serious like committing genocide because they will keep that in their database and use it as evidence against you.
why should UKcels worry?

why should UKcels worry?
You can get arrested for hate speech even if it’s on the internet. It happened to one streamer who did racist trolling on Omegle.

even though 6 foot isn't that tall.
Everything was perfect until here. But if you actually look closey youll understand its right. For women standarts(assuming youre hetero) 6 foot even is not that tall. The new limit has increased to 6'4(193 cm for non-retarted people)

Stay vigilant & don't lose your cool

even if that is true only US inkwels could get in trouble. authorities of my country have no clue what incel means let alone anything else.
Lol same here

even if that is true only US inkwels could get in trouble. authorities of my country have no clue what incel means let alone anything else.
They dont have jurisdiction regardless lol

Dont post extremist shit any where and you have nothing to worry about. Btw if you dumb enough to search illegal stuff or post illegal stuff from your registered IP then the joke is on you and dont complain when the shit hits the fan.

I would only worry if I were a UKcel. Otherwise, it doesn’t matter if you post here or on Youtube. Just never say anything serious like committing genocide because they will keep that in their database and use it as evidence against you.
damn i think some other countries will have issues with all these many anti hate speech laws being put in place

The Finnish government pays me social security.
If they put mebin prison, they still need to pay for my living.

They need to kill me to get rid of me

The Finnish government pays me social security.
If they put mebin prison, they still need to pay for my living.

They need to kill me to get rid of me
Based

FUCK YOU I am safe bitch !

no feds where i live so i don't care a lot about that tbh

Don't care, I don't post illegal shit. Easy

Obviously there are feds and researchers who monitor this site and trawl every post we make. No shit. We're considered an extremist terrorist organization for not getting our dicks wet and being mad about it. Depending on your perspective, they either monitor this site to prevent a credible mass shooting threat that could arise at potentially any time, or they would like to identify the most schizo and exploitable individuals to manipulate into weaponizing that violence for their own ends.

The mods have previously collaborated with antiextremist groups (Light Upon Light) and have even been listed as co-authors in publications such as the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism: https://www.icsve.org/involuntary-c...-among-those-active-in-an-online-incel-forum/

So there has been some concerning collaboration between mods and glowniggers but the extent and purpose of the involvement is not clear, it seems to be more about monitoring and potential deradicalization than busting down your door. Unless you say I AM GOING TO SHOOT XXX PEOPLE AT XXX PLACE AT XXX TIME IN REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW NOT MINECRAFT!!!!! At least in the U.S. that is—Britbongistan is a whole other level of dystopia

I'm more worried about some random schizo here doxxing me than the FBI busting my door down.
who cares they sholud better have a look at these migrants in europe then then normal peaceful people in this forum which have problem with their looks.

the feds watch you cum everyday in 4k
for everyone here, if you GENUINELY care about the feds, literally all you have to do is read the EXTENSIVE documents that describe EVERYTHING they do. it's not complicated lol!
if you don't even care to read the step by step explanations of what they do then do you really care? no

what you should worry about is not the feds but is actually the non-feds who will use any information about you to blackmail and dox you to the death. this is way more dangerous and brutal. fuck you if you tell people you're an incel. you'll post 100,000 posts about glow in the dark honeypot posts and then walk up to a foid at your workplace to discuss the blackpill jfl.

Last edited:
I made my account after getting rejected by a short autistic ugly asian foid. Don't really care what happens to me.

It is very clear that it is a honeypot but I have no terrorist intentions I think it is a childish thing, I have nothing to fear, unless they start chasing incels just for being incels but i don't think that's going to happen, there's no reason for the authorities to worry about me and i'm also a third mundane it's not like anyone cares about the safety of the people here

US cels are protected by the 1A unless they say that they are going ER or post obvious pedo stuff. Just don't be idiots, that's all.

I know from real life that other sub5 can be shits, so no shock here

Obviously there are feds and researchers who monitor this site and trawl every post we make. No shit. We're considered an extremist terrorist organization for not getting our dicks wet and being mad about it. Depending on your perspective, they either monitor this site to prevent a credible mass shooting threat that could arise at potentially any time, or they would like to identify the most schizo and exploitable individuals to manipulate into weaponizing that violence for their own ends.

The mods have previously collaborated with antiextremist groups (Light Upon Light) and have even been listed as co-authors in publications such as the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism: https://www.icsve.org/involuntary-c...-among-those-active-in-an-online-incel-forum/

So there has been some concerning collaboration between mods and glowniggers but the extent and purpose of the involvement is not clear, it seems to be more about monitoring and potential deradicalization than busting down your door. Unless you say I AM GOING TO SHOOT XXX PEOPLE AT XXX PLACE AT XXX TIME IN REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW NOT MINECRAFT!!!!! At least in the U.S. that is—Britbongistan is a whole other level of dystopia

I'm more worried about some random schizo here doxxing me than the FBI busting my door down.
:bigbrain:

This is the most accurate analysis of glowniggers and this website.