Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This site isn't safe

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
It suspected that this is a honeypot. That is obvious. Even if it wasn't the site owners have to cooperate with the feds to keep this place up. If you have signed up to here its likely you are being watched. Many people here have had feds come to their doors or been put in custody. Their stories are often ignored or brushed off.

Many users here are actually feds. They are lousy government workers trying to justify their pay by posting on these "extremist" boards. All the discords are full of these people. Jfl at thinking you are posting along side other incels here and not a leftist soy working with law enforcement.

Our fellow incels here are out to get you also. They feel that because the world wronged them they are justified in taking it out on other incels. They will try to be your friend then get your pictures in order to dox you. If you say for example that you are 6 foot tall (im not) they will use that as an excuse to dox you as you are a tallfag even though 6 foot isn't that tall. Don't give any personal information to anyone on here as this forum is full of people willing to witchhunt you and ruin your life because their life sucks.

Beware of fakecels on discord. These people are trolling and will attempt to get you banned by making you say stuff out of context or making you give personal information to them. They are very manipulative. Don't go on discord if you are an incel.

It suspected that this is a honeypot. That is obvious.
I don't think it's a honeypot, the admins even got doxed, but yeah it's full of feds, journalists and redditors, but so is 4chan and tor forums, but i still post on all of them and don't give a shit about the glowniggers. But i agree, be very careful on any website that is deemed "controversial".

I was scared when I first joined back in 2020 but was just being a pussy coward no one cares about me I’m an old rice cel

I'm not doing anything illegal so I have nothing to worry about

It's glowing to the brim.

500.jpg

half-moon-bay-shooting-20230123_00-c8152bd37a7c44db9d7a4aaf4653327a.jpg

Batchfeed-30ab285c3f1542cc74e162c8ce873b6-1045485-1.jpg

gavin-newsom-1246492212.jpg

the-half-moon-bay-shooting-victims-have-been-iden-3-5159-1674782995-1_dblwide.jpg

i think a lot of brocels here already know that, they just don't care.

everything you do online is monitored, your phone is monitored, your social media is monitored, everything. Read up on Snowden or what ever his name is. The dude who got exile in Russia.

Dont post extremist shit any where and you have nothing to worry about. Btw if you dumb enough to search illegal stuff or post illegal stuff from your registered IP then the joke is on you and dont complain when the shit hits the fan.

Stick to harmless race baiting, venting about soyciety, complaining about nagging family, spreading the black pill etc and save yourself the headache of feds knocking at your door

Last edited:
This page got me the attention of the feds

I'm CIA and you're a big guy

Don’t do or say anything too crazy and you’ll be ok. And no one gives a damn me

I have been using it and no problems and im fine

Trust no one. Everyone is out to get you as an incel, even other incels

pls do not trust this disinformation, it's been debunked by Snopes and didn't pass peer review
everything is fine, just take your pills

Obviously there are feds and researchers who monitor this site and trawl every post we make. No shit. We're considered an extremist terrorist organization for not getting our dicks wet and being mad about it. Depending on your perspective, they either monitor this site to prevent a credible mass shooting threat that could arise at potentially any time, or they would like to identify the most schizo and exploitable individuals to manipulate into weaponizing that violence for their own ends.

The mods have previously collaborated with antiextremist groups (Light Upon Light) and have even been listed as co-authors in publications such as the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism: https://www.icsve.org/involuntary-c...-among-those-active-in-an-online-incel-forum/

So there has been some concerning collaboration between mods and glowniggers but the extent and purpose of the involvement is not clear, it seems to be more about monitoring and potential deradicalization than busting down your door. Unless you say I AM GOING TO SHOOT XXX PEOPLE AT XXX PLACE AT XXX TIME IN REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW NOT MINECRAFT!!!!! At least in the U.S. that is—Britbongistan is a whole other level of dystopia

I'm more worried about some random schizo here doxxing me than the FBI busting my door down.

Joined Feb 17, 2023 Posts 134 Online 2d 7h 33m
Joined Feb 20 and posts a bunch of shit posts to get his count up to not look suspicious

how much is the government paying you anyway?

Nothing we do is illegal, no need for worries.

Joined Feb 20 and posts a bunch of shit posts to get his count up to not look suspicious

how much is the government paying you anyway?
Looks like this fed doesn't know how to find my old account did you not pay attention in CIA training camp? Anyways what were you thinking calling a 2018cel a fed when you joined 5 days ago?

Looks like this fed doesn't know how to find my old account did you not pay attention in CIA training camp? Anyways what were you thinking calling a 2018cel a fed when you joined 5 days ago?
I joined 5 days ago, but I'm the real dirty dan.

No site is safe your iPhone is currently tracking and listening to everything you say

The former and still some current admins of this site were "Shapeshifters" with Light Upon Light, who has been proven to be connected with authorities. Really, anyone that willingly dealt with Na'ama Katz has a big red mark on them, and the admins here did numerous shows with her along with her protection.

Even if you don't believe any of that, it's reasonable to believe this place is monitored. But, what isn't monitored on the Internet today?

i just rot in my room most of the time, idk why they would bother caring

Tbh a lot of us aren't doing shit that is illegal. If they want to waste their time that is on them.

For those who clicked on the study he provided, Alexander Ash is SergantIncel and was the original founder of Incels.is. He works behind the scenes under the @
Incels
@Incels account, formerly known as @SergeantIncel before stepping away from public eye after the NYTimes doxx hit piece exposed his information online.
i thought serge's name was diego

Of course there are glowies here, there are glowies everywhere. Don't fall for bait posts or express any threats of violence you may be having and you'll be fine. They need a reason to apprehend you.

Of course there are glowies here, there are glowies everywhere. Don't fall for bait posts or express any threats of violence you may be having and you'll be fine. They need a reason to apprehend you.

It's just a place for people to talk about their problems

yes the fbi has showed up at my door. don't say anything violent and dont be a pedo. if u dont you're good

Diego and Lamarcus were the site owners, Alexander (SergeantIncel) was a moderator that ruled over the site from 2017-2021 and would give other incels data to counter extremism agencies and NGO's. Light upon Light is only one of the many NGO's that he worked with to gather data from us so we could be involuntary institutionalized and arrested by police.
View attachment 710869View attachment 710868
Those 2 comments are obviously LARP, tbh. :feelsjuice:

I fear nothing. We all die anyway and our souls live on forever.

I would only worry if I were a UKcel. Otherwise, it doesn’t matter if you post here or on Youtube. Just never say anything serious like committing genocide because they will keep that in their database and use it as evidence against you.

the glowies want you to lose your cope so you rope.

It suspected that this is a honeypot. That is obvious. Even if it wasn't the site owners have to cooperate with the feds to keep this place up. If you have signed up to here its likely you are being watched. Many people here have had feds come to their doors or been put in custody. Their stories are often ignored or brushed off.

Many users here are actually feds. They are lousy government workers trying to justify their pay by posting on these "extremist" boards. All the discords are full of these people. Jfl at thinking you are posting along side other incels here and not a leftist soy working with law enforcement.

Our fellow incels here are out to get you also. They feel that because the world wronged them they are justified in taking it out on other incels. They will try to be your friend then get your pictures in order to dox you. If you say for example that you are 6 foot tall (im not) they will use that as an excuse to dox you as you are a tallfag even though 6 foot isn't that tall. Don't give any personal information to anyone on here as this forum is full of people willing to witchhunt you and ruin your life because their life sucks.

Beware of fakecels on discord. These people are trolling and will attempt to get you banned by making you say stuff out of context or making you give personal information to them. They are very manipulative. Don't go on discord if you are an incel.
I dindu nuffin, GrAY

Soycord is where normie NPCs horde up against incels. Their entire moderation is just sniffing out incels

Don't post glownigger stuff or anything that is obviously illegal and you'll be fine

The most dangerous is the man that doesn't have anything to lose, don't you ever forget that.

They are lousy government workers trying to justify their pay by posting on these "extremist" boards
Ah yes, wise use of tax dollars when we are going through a financial crises JFL

Ever since I've joined this website and many other sites associated with the blackpill, I've had my run ins with glowies, for example, in one instance, two glowniggers were following me in a burgundy Honda CRV. I could tell they were feds since they had aviators on and some sort of shirts with ties. In another instance, some stupid glowie pretended to have a conference call in front of my house when in reality he was waiting for an opportunity to tap my phone line and listen to my conversations. Fortunately, my stepfather saw him and told him to GTFOn:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: