Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this site is not as fun anymore

I feel like I'm reading a robot pretend to human. Or like talking to cleverbot or something. The way you word things and your vocabulary is borderline extraterrestrial and I love it.

I feel like I'm reading a robot pretend to human. Or like talking to cleverbot or something. The way you word things and your vocabulary is borderline extraterrestrial and I love it.
my eng is ok

hartsay ==================================================???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

this site was never about fun. there is nothing fun about a incel forum. being a incel is the most degrading depressing soul crushing shit ever.

Kek, same here. You have many fans @nausea

maybe establishing a fan club eh?

all online communities run out of subjects at some point
everything gets boring after a while

same feels, different day