Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this site is not as fun anymore

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
too many good users got banned or stopped posting.

Also, I just feel like most threads in inceldom discussions are just reposts.. dunno if I am feeling this way because I am an oldcel here or what.. lol it doesn't help that there's a rule called no necrobumping that also focuses on people who "necrobumps" by posting relevant stuff and get their post deleted, possibly warned, so that also encourages people to post the same shit making the forum "less fun" to read, so a lot of oldcels stay to either off topic or discord.

Any oldcels with same feels & opinions?

It's the nature of these kinds of forums unfortunately.

some of the excitement had already worn off. the niche is kind slowly fading away.

a lot of black pilled threads are already redundant and pretty saturated at this point. theres a lot of some mental masturbation, that comes with it now.

the point has already proven and proven again that "looks matters."

I enjoyed it when I first enjoyed mostly just talking to myself now

some of the excitement had already worn off. the niche is kind slowly fading away.

a lot of black pilled threads are already redundant and pretty saturated at this point. theres a lot of some mental masturbation, that comes with it now.

I think this happens with a lot of things in life. Most things get repetitive over time.

There's only so many different ways to say it is over

Yeah, forum is actually getting pretty boring. There are very few threads and posts that excite me.

The problem is that this site is an echo-chamber for a concept that essentially doesn't progress. You can only repeat "Women are sluts that just want Chad" in so many different ways before people get tired of hearing it. That's why blackpill posts are ignored in favor of shitposts.

I'm fairly new here (almost a month) and even i'm beginning to get bored tbh lol

I think this happens with a lot of things in life. Most things get repetitive over time.
Life, when you're not feeling bad, you're bored.

It comes and goes in phases. Bored af for a bit, then back to entertaining

This forum was more exciting when it was first started and we had all the extremistcels posting gore and rage fantasies on the front page.

Rule says don't necrobump many threads, and don't necrobump if it's not relevant. If you do one it's fine.

what do you guys think of the blackpilled normie rule?

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Ever since I started working full time I reduced my time here by 80%

apart from some details the blackpill is pretty much ironed out, all thats left is blogging and memeing

We all need a break from incel forums for a while. There's only so much that can be said.

I am a little turned off by how strict this board seems now, also. I loathe censorship. Unless it's female, ban them with force.

Start getting more political and seeing if there are any cracks we can make in the system.

The reason it's boring is because we've painted ourselves into a corner with debates about looks and banning those edgelords on the basis of bragging.

There are still new ideas being formed but progress has slowed down. It's to be expected.

It works like that because apparently this website was designed to be a circlejerk rather than a real forum.
All the posts on the inceldom discussions are all some old intuitively known blackpill posted by the 1000th time or some "It is over for insertrandomnamecels".

If we only were able to mix to have a general rather than an off topic to mix both the inceldom and the general discussions it would be great, we have the world cup thread as an example of it: despite of being about football, most of the time the users are using the uglyness of the players as a way to spot facial flaws.

Use blackpill.online. There are some nice sections there invisible to guests.:heybby:

Why don’t we start doing stuff? Like someone streams an anime series & we all watch it together or something.

Yeah. We've resorted to talking about farts fetishes.

Many old users are too resistant to new ideas. The black pill has been flushed out. Now what can we do about it?

What are the major differences between blackpill.online and here?
That site is not as heavily censored as this one. There are some sections which are only accessible to members while all the sections of this site are accessible to guests. There are seperate sections for different topics.
But there are very few users as of now and most of them are never active. That site was mainly created as a secondary for incels.is but since the chief admin himself got banned from this site for talking violence and incelocalypse was taken down, he's now encouraging people to be more active on that site so that people can talk freely under some sections without the fear of being banned or doxxed.

Every site is gonna have a certain amount of censorship (aka moderation), or else get taken over by shitposters, trolls, and whatnot. It's just a question of whether your own posts are the ones that get censored, or whether it's someone else's.
Just because it gives you more liberty to post doesn't mean there's no moderation. So far there has been only 1 spammer who has appeared there and he was banned . But that's not how it usually works on blackpill.online, most of the edgy threads are just moved to venting section which is inaccessible to guests. There is another section inaccessible to guests which I cannot mention here.:heybby::heybby::heybby:

Yeah, I pretty much got bored of this site after the first month I joined. It was fun at first and posted frequently. Not so much anymore :(

yeah i miss the blackpilled posters who have been banned, although they were banned for a reason so meh

Yeah, I pretty much got bored of this site after the first month I joined. It was fun at first and posted frequently. Not so much anymore :(
I'm bored already and I'm a junecel :lul:

There was this one thread, where someone posted a GIF of a little girl sucking a horse's cock right before it ejaculated into her face, that I had to remove because some people might get offended by bestiality. I have to take into account that some people might have delicate sensibilities that need to be accommodated.
I refer to my post eh

Kointo was banned for deciding to say what he thought about the site after 22K posts

Kointo was banned for deciding to say what he thought about the site after 22K posts

Between trolling these past few days (threads are deleted), and the massive amount of small warnings across his +dozen accounts lately, it all amounted to a permaban (he already was at 40%). He also created alts after being told to stop, and had steveminecraft and the steve alt that later trolled as alts, which alone was enough for a perma but was let go.

Persecutioncomplexcels will believe whatever they want to believe, even if they are told repeatedly that their rumor mill is pushing pure hearsay and is actually wrong.