Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site is gonna get shut down...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Remember that AltRight/Lee Statue incident in Charlottesville? After that event, Server Parents who hosted any Alt Right sites shut them down ...

With the whole reddit quanratine bullshit, I'm seeing a pattern here.

The next ER will probably be the doom of this place tbh.

No it will not

If a user here shoots up a school, then this place will definitely get banned. If that happens then the mods should release a statement about how they love women and support feminism, and the admin should allow women in and make this an all female safe space like the cuck he is.
Utter brilliance

Let it get shut down after I make my Japan ascension thread in June.

That's because the alt-right is filled with morons who hosted their sites on mainstream American hosting services. This place is hosted overseas so there's little worry of that happening.

Highly unlikely, if you think the people behind the great firewall give half a fuck what the SJWs think then no. They are made fun of everyday over there as well.

Cloudflare might yield, but I have hopes for them.

its obviously gonna get shut down eventually. will teach us a lesson to not use sjwflare

That's because the alt-right is filled with morons who hosted their sites on mainstream American hosting services. This place is hosted overseas so there's little worry of that happening.
tbh

This site will be gone eventually. Also because it is very good and popular. The blackpill blossoms here.

They quarantined a bunch of reddits like watchpeopledie in a pathetic attempt to cover themselves to ad providers, i.e. Jews.

I hope it's not

We'll be fine, this ain't reddit, cucks, foids, feminists, leftists have no power here.

Let it get shut down after I make my Japan ascension thread in June.

:feelskek:
Some just can't LDAR it seems...
Wake up buddy. there's no ascension, we're in this forever

The next ER will probably be the doom of this place tbh.
Probably, though I doubt anyone here actually has what it takes to go through with it

Cope if they cut off one head and many more will regrow and pop up.

Hail Hydra!

we need backups upon backups of forums to go to when this gets shut down.

No.
we need backups upon backups of forums to go to when this gets shut down.
There's already incels.is or some shit

We won't get shutdown tho, our domain and hosting is overseas, and I don't think EE country hosting and domain providers really care lol.
it's inevitable
Nigger

Last edited:
Shut it down the goyim know about their socially engineered inceldom

It's not hosted in CuckSA so it probably wont be shut down.

The rumors were true
Weed truly is a white supremacist nazi
hgOmVSs.gif

Surprisingly, the Daily Stormer has managed to remain on the clearnet with a .name domain.

In the long run, I see us all only on the darknet, though, yeah. But time will tell...

Can you replace [serious] with a [suicide fuel]?

If it does then I’m gonna miss you guys :(

If a user here shoots up a school, then this place will definitely get banned. If that happens then the mods should release a statement about how they love women and support feminism, and the admin should allow women in and make this an all female safe space like the cuck he is.
Something like this, except it's a dupe, a fake, normalfags are too dumb to think twice anyway.
If it does then I’m gonna miss you guys :(
Eh, same, i will never forget this place.

That's not gonna happen, they are afraid of what we will become if the shut us down.

If we lose the server, we can probably just move it to a new location. If we lose the domain, we can get an onion link like other sites did

If it goes down more will spring up

Normies doesnt even use the internet back then early to late 2000's.. reddits used to be a place where socially awkward people gathered... now even 4chan is getting more and more normies.. after 4chan, sites like this are the next...our last hope would be in the deepweb

There's no reason for most users here to move to the darknet. Most people here are sane. And for those that aren't: Follow the law. If you don't like the law there's no privacy on the net anyway. Even through VPNs TOR, all that shit can by bypassed through social engineering, time attacks etc.

using the deep web isn't illegal
The only reason for someone to move to the dark web would be to try to avoid the law (a pointless exercise for idiots who want to break the law). As others pointed out in the thread, simply switching clearnet forums works if you are following the law. All the white nationalist sites are back on the clearnet. Let anti-incels play eternal whack-a-mole.

No, it's not.I used to be paranoid like most people here, until I finally became able to not care what happens to me.