Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site is going to get big (theory)

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
I hope the number squares each year. We can create an incel revolution.
lets get big!
It's true, incels will be the light to make men see the destruction society is heading, we will become much more popular. The younger generations of men will rebel against the cuck old ones and we will had started all, we are the new counterculture movement, nothiing can stop us
In five years we will be rulers of the chads and stacys, and turn cucks into live stock you can do whatever you want with.

kim jong un an incel confirmed?

v3-kim1.jpg

The incel rebellion has begun?

Sign me the fuck up ready!

Can we invest in this site like bitcoins pls?

Remember that femoids dont need to self-improve almost at all (But they cant have chads if they dont, so they do it sometimes).

All this self-improvement cucks want to make this society a little better for chads, and not a single fucken bluepilled moron can convince me its that I want to live for.

You gymmaxx not to make this world be a better place, or to make femoids feel safer - you make it to be stronger to use your strength for destruction.Same shit with money, same with status.

Its my only cope.
Can we invest in this site like bitcoins pls?
celcoins

I'll reiterate that any dumb shit I say are my views and dont reflect on you. I might record the whole thing so you guys can hear the unedited version too.
Ah yes! That’d be awesome, please do.

cope. They only want him because of his status not his looks.

His statusmax is extreme, though. He's like worldwide top 5 alpha.

Those women seem genuinely infatuated by Lord Kim Jong Un.

[/QUOTE]some oldcel went ER in California today btw.. killed his wife and I think his boss and a few other people.[/QUOTE]

>his wife

not ER
Ok if the bbc interview comes out dm it to me. Also pm an unedited version as well pls

Last edited: