Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site is going to get big (theory)

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
I am new here. I like to talk about the black pill. So here is my new post of the day.

This site and sites like this are going to get much bigger. You guys are going to need better severs and mods. Right now you guys are at 7.7k members I predict it will double in a few years. The new members will not be trolls. They will unironically join this site.

How will this happen? Well kids you see all the younger normies and sub 8s that make fun of us will soon realise how bad things have gotten. The irregular sexual market, Hypergamy, outright degeneracy in society. All these blue pulled based shaman fans that fell for the self improvement meme are going to be crawling to us in a few years.

The numbers here WILL double. Maybe you top guys can find a good way to incentivize.

Godspeed.

the site should expect a few hundred more members after frails BBC interview tommorow. also id wager we'll hit double the amount we have now by early 2019.

the site should expect a few hundred more members after frails BBC interview tommorow. also id wager we'll hit double the amount we have now by early 2019.

I was thinking by 2020 it will double. Were not far off.

Just because the interviews are done tomorrow, does not mean they will be posted tomorrow. They'll need time to slice and dice them into making Frail and NEET looking like completely unlikeable scumbags.

Next ER will be nuclear and crash this site for days.

Yay!..............What now?

The mods and people running the site should prepare and maybe hire more people and get more volunteers. As for us, we need to be welcoming to all the new wave of normies. You guys were fair with me and I am critical of some of narratives on this site.

Would be more than that.

Next ER will be nuclear
jjdti78an1h23ta4hntr.jpg

Right now you guys are at 7.7k members I predict it will double in a few years.
Only 7000 more in a few years? This site hasn't been up a year and already has that many, so in a few years there should be 700,000 members, maybe even more depending on if any ERs happen. Cucktears has over 100k users and their page is a fangirl site about us, so we should have at least triple their members.

I bet sometime in the future there is so many incels that they rebel against society causing an uprising so big no one can stop it.

Just be incel theory in 2020

I bet sometime in the future there is so many incels that they rebel against society causing an uprising so big no one can stop it.
As society keeps degenerating it is inevitable. Matriarch societies always collapse

I'm also going an intetview with BBC tomorrow

Are these interviews text or video? And who are these interviewees?

shit thread, kill yourself

There is prophesy, it's called "the last battle of incelistan".

It's true, incels will be the light to make men see the destruction society is heading, we will become much more popular. The younger generations of men will rebel against the cuck old ones and we will had started all, we are the new counterculture movement, nothiing can stop us

We should close registrations tbh

Fucking hell I didn’t know he was doing one. I genuinely like the guy, but honestly I think anything he says is inevitably gonna reflect badly on the community, he’s too strong a character. Oh well, who gives a fuck I guess.
I'm also going an intetview with BBC tomorrow
Over Skype? I thought you were American? Make sure to keep conversation on the black pill please.

Why?

soon brothers
maxresdefault.jpg

This site will have more fakecels and larpers

It's too bad reddit banned /r/incels because that incel community was the best.

Yeah I agree, given that 20% of males are ugly, this site has a lot of potential. Too bad I can't buy incels.is stock!

We should close registrations tbh

this happens to every website/forum

->Forum created/inhabited by niche community
->It has a community that is either funny/entertaining/or in some way enjoyable to be on.
->Normies realize this and start invading
->Normie population reaches critical levels, the site is now dead
->Go find a new site
this is what happened with r9k anways, and 4chan in general.

I hope the number squares each year. We can create an incel revolution.

lets get big!

I hope the number squares each year. We can create an incel revolution.
that's the whole world population in like a year

I bet as membership of this sites and others like it goes up, the frequency of ER events will go up .

some oldcel went ER in California today btw.. killed his wife and I think his boss and a few other people.

I'm going to assume its going to be a shit show and they will twist the story against us. lmao its going to be just like reddit, 95% normie cucks larping.

this happens to every website/forum

->Forum created/inhabited by niche community
->It has a community that is either funny/entertaining/or in some way enjoyable to be on.
->Normies realize this and start invading
->Normie population reaches critical levels, the site is now dead
->Go find a new site
this is what happened with r9k anways, and 4chan in general.
Only if the rules change to accommodate them.

I can't wait until we're finally recognized as a group of people that very much exist. I probably won't be here to see an incel uprising, but I suspect we may have a redpilled/blackpilled man as POTUS in the next 50-100 years or so. Good luck, boyos. Hope you all make it.

it’s gonna get really intense I actually expect this movement to grow tenfold quickly cuz i just found out about it recently because of the news and always hearing incel
Yeah I agree, given that 20% of males are ugly, this site has a lot of potential. Too bad I can't buy incels.is stock!
more like 80%

I mean, this website does actually have the potential to make a huge change. If loads and loads of guys joined, it could snowball into something that becomes an actual problem that society cares about. If betas stop betabuxxing, beckies will be forced to date looksmatch once again.

Far fetched, but it's my lifefuel cope thought for today

There are many applications that are turned down. We would be over 10k I reckon if that didn't exist. Granted most of them are normies.

Just because the interviews are done tomorrow, does not mean they will be posted tomorrow. They'll need time to slice and dice them into making Frail and NEET looking like completely unlikeable scumbags.
Is it a live interview in person?

we need more people to go er so we get some more exposure

Goldstar november niggaz

All these blue pulled based shaman fans that fell for the self improvement meme are going to be crawling to us in a few years.

Just 5 years ago I was a gung-ho PUA self improvement guy. I gave it a multi-year shot of working my ass off every single day. This stupid red-pill bubble will burst, but NO FORMER MGTOWS! FUCK THOSE PATHETIC COPING FAGGOTS! (normies are more liable to become MGTOW than blackpill because they all have enormous egos and lie to themselves constantly to keep it afloat)

And to you self-development red-pillers. WOMEN SHOULD LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, not your fucking muscles or tuxedo. It's fucking retarded. That's not love, what you are chasing. You will never find satisfaction in it. The biggest scumbags do nothing to get girls. What is so degenerate or wrong with you that you have to put in so much effort? They all have low self-esteem and brag about how awesome they are to hide it.

Last edited: