Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site is becoming normal central

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
If you expect people to keep their energy despite being incels you're delusional.
I'm tired of making long threads that nobody reads.

God hates mods, god hates normalniggers.
fuck you.

Time will tell

Does God love me?

I hate myself

If you expect people to keep their energy despite being incels you're delusional.
I'm tired of making long threads that nobody reads.

God hates mods, god hates normalniggers.
fuck you.
I registered in 2017 when the subreddit got banned and I posted very sparingly until recently when I was overcome with the temptation to postmaxx to attain 1000 posts. Tbh I think that one reason for the low quality of discourse is because forum games are not allowed in Off Topic so users wanting to increase post count just shitpost all over the place with quotes and one word replies. I am not pointing fingers since I myself have done it but there are many users doing it faitly frequently.

I registered in 2017 when the subreddit got banned and I posted very sparingly until recently when I was overcome with the temptation to postmaxx to attain 1000 posts. Tbh I think that one reason for the low quality of discourse is because forum games are not allowed in Off Topic so users wanting to increase post count just shitpost all over the place with quotes and one word replies. I am not pointing fingers since I myself have done it but there are many users doing it faitly frequently.
Games are allowed in the Offtopic. There is even a [Gaming] tag

Games are allowed in the Offtopic. There is even a [Gaming] tag
I am talking about shitposting games so that the spam can be contained in a handful of threads.

I am talking about shitposting games so that the spam can be contained in a handful of threads.
Like the "Last Poster wins" thread? :feelskek: :feelskek: Mods won't even tell us who won, loved that topic it was lulzy as fuck.