Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This site is 100% complaining and 0% action

O

OMGFML

Officer
You might ask "What action? We are ugly and this society doesn't care about anything else, it's over!"

THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO SABOTAGE THIS SHIT SOCIETY, EVEN THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THE THOT AUDIT OR SENDING MONEY TO DONBASS REBELS COUNTS

EVEN THINGS LIKE BUYING CHINESE PRODUCTS OVER WESTERN PRODUCTS CAN ACCELERATE THE COLLAPSE

Because this place is a social group for incels not an activist group.

You can feel free to make a call to action thread but many of us are here just to talk to fellow incels

You can feel free to make a call to action thread but many of us are here just to talk to fellow incels
it's not activism to independently take small steps against this evil society, it is just that we have to be all on the same destructive wave

You might ask "What action? We are ugly and this society doesn't care about anything else, it's over!"

THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO SABOTAGE THIS SHIT SOCIETY, EVEN THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THE THOT AUDIT OR SENDING MONEY TO DONBASS REBELS COUNTS

EVEN THINGS LIKE BUYING CHINESE PRODUCTS OVER WESTERN PRODUCTS CAN ACCELERATE THE COLLAPSE

even your post is also a complain

it's not activism to independently take small steps against this evil society, it is just that we have to be all on the same destructive wave
So form a discord group to do what youre talking about?

Youre proving your thread by just complaining and not making a difference.

Nobody is complaining.

They are EXPRESSING the emotion of how to navigate life under hard circumstances

But that is activism. To act in the name of social justice is activism. Even if it's small steps.

But about your suggestions, first of all if you're trying to pick a fight with Western civilization as a whole? It's been around since before any of us were born, it's not gonna go away even if we all start buying imports. People already do that. Second, this Thot Audit. People keep using it as a tool for revenge but I'm pretty sure this can only end in favor of the thots. This isn't gonna shut thots down. It's gonna legitimize them as businesses. Enough Audits and supporters will come forward, saying "Hey, instead of sneaking around in the shadows, why not simply play by the rules? You'll make more money and be more protected." And in exchange for paying a small tax, these Thots will be on every e-corner of the Information Superhighway.

Third, we can't encourage illegal activity. And donating to a violent insurgency sounds illegal. Illegal enough to not be allowed on this forum, anyway.

But that is activism. To act in the name of social justice is activism. Even if it's small steps.

But about your suggestions, first of all if you're trying to pick a fight with Western civilization as a whole? It's been around since before any of us were born, it's not gonna go away even if we all start buying imports. People already do that. Second, this Thot Audit. People keep using it as a tool for revenge but I'm pretty sure this can only end in favor of the thots. This isn't gonna shut thots down. It's gonna legitimize them as businesses. Enough Audits and supporters will come forward, saying "Hey, instead of sneaking around in the shadows, why not simply play by the rules? You'll make more money and be more protected." And in exchange for paying a small tax, these Thots will be on every e-corner of the Information Superhighway.

Third, we can't encourage illegal activity. And donating to a violent insurgency sounds illegal. Illegal enough to not be allowed on this forum, anyway.
This ^
even your post is also a complain

Exactly, OP it is over, let us whine in peace

WOOOOOOOOOWWW BRAAAAAAAAHHH THAT IS SO REBEL!!! MEEEEEN,YOU WILL RUIN WESTERN ECONOMY.

If you want to do "rebel acts",join to a rebel group and good luck with fight against the system buying chinese stuff.

I guess I'm just thinking about discord's ToS or people trying to take down the server.
You just keep the server on an invite only basis.

Also, remember that every action we take, short of going ER, is going to backfire.

Example: Incels made Tinder to make hooking up easier via avoiding real life social interaction where they were mogged by Chads. They thought that Chad is not nerdy enough to use software for hook ups. Well, we all see how that turned out

So form a discord group to do what youre talking about?

Youre proving your thread by just complaining and not making a difference.
Sure but I for example never buy Western (especially anglo) products unless I definitely have to, I already have that internalized. For example I would never buy an iphone, I always go for a Chinese/Korean phone.

But about your suggestions, first of all if you're trying to pick a fight with Western civilization as a whole? It's been around since before any of us were born, it's not gonna go away even if we all start buying imports. People already do that.
Sure but this shit is going down, every small step might speed up the collapse even if by 0.0000000000001%.

Second, this Thot Audit. People keep using it as a tool for revenge but I'm pretty sure this can only end in favor of the thots. This isn't gonna shut thots down. It's gonna legitimize them as businesses. Enough Audits and supporters will come forward, saying "Hey, instead of sneaking around in the shadows, why not simply play by the rules? You'll make more money and be more protected." And in exchange for paying a small tax, these Thots will be on every e-corner of the Information Superhighway.
It's still creating more friction between men and women. More guys will go incel as a result, more women will hate men etc.

Who cares about this virtue signalling. It's only illegal in the wicked Western heads. These are the people the Donbass rebels fight against that our governments sponsor:

especially why would ethnics not do something about it, that is like telling the Jews in 1941 that resisting the Gestapo is an illegal thus immoral act

If you're truecel it's probably wise to give up but if not, it's worth it to at least try to get money to surgerymax

Also, remember that every action we take, short of going ER, is going to backfire.

Example: Incels made Tinder to make hooking up easier via avoiding real life social interaction where they were mogged by Chads. They thought that Chad is not nerdy enough to use software for hook ups. Well, we all see how that turned out
Bs, the dudes who made tinder made it to make a buck and they became billionaires. They couldn't care less about incels. Also tinder is helping incels since it creates more and more of us.

It's still creating more friction between men and women. More guys will go incel as a result, more women will hate men etc.

How do you figure that's what's gonna happen? I've been seeing the opposite. Women aren't hating men for this, and men are especially not hating women for this. And I don't see how this will make more men go incel either. All that's happening here is that sex workers are paying taxes like a legitimate business should. In exchange for their taxes, they get legitimacy and protection. Women aren't gonna hate men for that, they're gonna be thankful that they don't have to live in the shadows. They're gonna get more customers. And the customers will in turn love the thots.

Who cares about this virtue signalling. It's only illegal in the wicked Western heads.

The mods do. If anyone tries it, the mods will take action before the feds do.

Tbh I dont think society is evil or want it to collapse. I have many political complaints and would advocate for a lot of change, but none of it would really have anything to do with inceldom.

Bs, the dudes who made tinder made it to make a buck and they became billionaires. They couldn't care less about incels. Also tinder is helping incels since it creates more and more of us.
No, no, you got it all wrong. I didn't mean specifically Tinder, I meant the concept of using a computer to hook up. Tinder is just a copy of that already existing concept made by a random company to make money. Also, Tinder doesn't help us, we would figure it all out without Tinder anyway (I'm blackpilled since the 90s)

How do you figure that's what's gonna happen? I've been seeing the opposite. Women aren't hating men for this,
They are, have you seen the backlash? The cries for misogyny and patriarchy and evil oppression by men?

and men are especially not hating women for this.

More men are waking up to the extreme hypocrisy and anti male sexism

And I don't see how this will make more men go incel either.
Alek singlehandedly tripped the amount of people on this site for example:

All that's happening here is that sex workers are paying taxes like a legitimate business should. In exchange for their taxes, they get legitimacy and protection. Women aren't gonna hate men for that, they're gonna be thankful that they don't have to live in the shadows. They're gonna get more customers. And the customers will in turn love the thots.
Instagram thots live in the shadows and are happy angry men keep reporting them to the IRS? Wtf is this cope.

The mods do. If anyone tries it, the mods will take action before the feds do.
People are praising ER daily on here and advocate school shootings, how is this worse when it's often just humanitarian help.

People are praising ER daily on here and advocate school shootings, how is this worse when it's often just humanitarian help.

The way the mods see it, there's a difference between saying "I wish someone would die" and actually taking steps to help that person die. We can jack off to our fantasies all we want, but once we take real steps, it becomes something the mods can't allow.

The way the mods see it, there's a difference between saying "I wish someone would die" and actually taking steps to help that person die. We can jack off to our fantasies all we want, but once we take real steps, it becomes something the mods can't allow.
Yep but all the things I have named are legal. Sending humanitarian help to Donbass or buying a samsung instead of an iphone are all things that aren't immoral nor illegal.

Yep but all the things I have named are legal. Sending humanitarian help to Donbass or buying a samsung instead of an iphone are all things that aren't immoral nor illegal.

But you said money. Sending food or medicine probably wouldn't be a problem, but I don't know that you can donate money to militants. I've never heard of such a thing being legal.

But you said money. Sending food or medicine probably wouldn't be a problem, but I don't know that you can donate money to militants. I've never heard of such a thing being legal.
You can donate money for humanitarian causes. It doesn't matter anyways since the less money they spend on food and medicine the more they save to spend on ammo and rockets.

There are other website for action, I don't think here are so much incels willing to fight the fempire, maybe someone will become a hERo, but that's all.

What action do you suggest? Going ER? Raping?

there is nothing you can do, its just nature.

now, if we lived in autocratic fascist regime then yes. there is alot to be done.
but since we live in a democracy our chances of changing anything will less than 10%.
the government can only encourage pair-ponding, but not force people to love eachother and fuck.
and since there are no national values anymore (like expanding or discovering). then the idea of having kids is less appealing.
you are no longer living in a developing country like pioneer-era USA. there is no point to having babies anymore.
once capitalist USA collapse, we can start talking about correcting the mistakes of the past.

Us NEETS are doing the most, we deserve some recognition for our hard work.

EVEN BLACKPILL PROPAGANDA CAN DO A LOT

IMAGINE THE BLACKPILLED COMICS BEING DISPLAYED AS BILLBOARDS

HOLLY SHIT

I personally bought a sex doll. That's far from a little thing. The trend is that guys are realizing they can bypass the female gatekeeping of sex and piss foids off at the same time by buying one. They can sense they are being replaced and their value to society is dropping. Look at how hard they bitch about dolls. Just imagine what it will be like when sexbots start selling. It makes me feel like I did my part.

OP u fucktard, how about you go ER for some action?

Octobercel says he's tired of waiting around for action. JFL@at the fakecel larper 'incel sjw.'

Loool u total betabuxx cuck, u say u want action but when its time to get it crackin u back off

Me? I was around even when .me was up
Yea.. in october. JfL@ the social justice reeeeee shtick.

What do you expect me to go ER with my bare hands

This is a bigger cope than Bradley Cooper drivong a mini Cooper in Copenhagen tbhtbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back