Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site has a chad problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
You don’t know the tall man’s circumstances. It takes more than just height to attract a woman. You need an attractive face, a charming personality with no social awkwardness, high level education, a good job, and money.
jfl at the personality part

jfl at the personality part
Also at education, good job, and money. The 5'2 retired heart surgeon rots in his Egyptian cotton bedsheets while his trophy wife bangs the 6'4 square-jawed gardener in the backyard.

Which six foot white poster said they're just as hopeless as a 2/10 autistic rice? Do these ethnic cope threads ever begin with a true premise?

Which six foot white poster said they're just as hopeless as a 2/10 autistic rice? Do these ethnic cope threads ever begin with a true premise?
It’s because of members like this:

Can you really blame 5 foot framelet manlet ethnics for race coping when guys like this post alongside them?

Nah, trust me. I'm a permavirgin.

you're joking right?

Not really.
I went to a fully white high school in a small town.
We had one Arab boy, he had at least 3 or 4 different gf each year from 8th to 12th grade.
We also had an Asian guy in the last years, he was fucking some landwhale though.

Not really.
I went to a fully white high school in a small town.
We had one Arab boy, he had at least 3 or 4 different gf each year from 8th to 12th grade.
We also had an Asian guy in the last years, he was fucking some landwhale though.
White girls can’t resist brown cock

You don’t know the tall man’s circumstances. It takes more than just height to attract a woman. You need an attractive face, a charming personality with no social awkwardness, high level education, a good job, and money.
tall and attractive face stop there. and if he is white and average he can pound asian pussy.

I understand blackpilled normies who dont want to betabux a roastie being here
But I think it would be nice if there was a separate section safespace for truecels
You need to be a truecel VIP to enter

I mean for the 6ft white chads here to put themselves on the level of a 2/10 5'6 ricecel or a currycel is a fucking slap in a face to people like them. The top 2 posters here are 6ft. This is why i am proposing a special subsection of the forum: truecel section, where you need face pic verification of trueceldom to enter. The larper chads here had social validation, friends, went to parties, etc, and can easily get a fucking noodle or lower tier white chick but are mad they can't get a looksmatch. FUCKING LOL. Think about us autistcels and truecels who never had a single friend our entire life and had 0 social interaction and were completely shunned, fuck it makes me boil.

The racepill is a hoax, 6'3" tyrones like FaceandLMS larping as incels just because they're black ... give me a break. Awkward skinny and fragile White guys will always be rejected in favour for a Tyrone Titandick or even Chang Thunderwang, no matter how tall they are, let alone Middle Eastern chads. Non-Whites are just coping with the race pill.

Ricels and currycels,yeah you guys need to stop this.YES whites look better than you,but ugly whites are literally doomed because there so many better looking guys.meanwhiles most curries and rices look alike + your women are also uglier

I'm 5ft10, white, with a good lower third. But 5ft10 is kind of short-ish where I live and everything else about my face is shit.

Doesn't matter if I'm better looking than some of the people here, at the end of the day I'm just as much of a kissless virgin as them. The result is the same. A 3/10 male is better looking than a 2 or 1/10 but all of them are utter trash in the eyes of women.
The difference is that the uglier you are the worse your life quality is. Even though none of them can get laid a 3/10 still lives the better life compared to an ugly male.

The difference is that the uglier you are the worse your life quality is. Even though none of them can get laid a 3/10 still lives the better life compared to an ugly male.
I guess that's true. I was uglier before and people treated me worse for sure, by a long shot. Tbh just getting bigger with gymceling makes people treat you with a bit more respect.

It doesn’t invalidate anything, this is just how ethnics cope. They can’t conceive a world in which the reason they don’t get laid isn’t their race.

They tell whites to go to Asia and get laid but if you suggest that they go back to their homeland to get laid like the billions of others ethnic manlets getting laid there, their heads explode.

“Just go to SEA you white fakecel!”

“Just go back to curryland and have sex like the other dirt poor ethnic manlets there shitting out 5 kids a piece”

:waitwhat::feelstastyman:
The blatant difference here is that one suggestion is a nearly foolproof incel escape hatch while the other suggestion is basically "go to this country where you are nothing special, have no status built, barely know the language if at all, have minimal knowledge of customs, etc. and hope that you somehow edge out the millions of other ethnics who are already there and don't have these problems."

It's the white worship in SEA that makes going there reasonable. Otherwise going would be dumb as fuck. A random ethnicel going to a colormatched ethnic country would just get them mogged by the natives who actually belong there.

just doxxmaxx Br0

also can't the text be more white? i can still read it

@Player

I’m putting you on ignore just for your profile picture tbh. WTF possesses a full grown man to have such a stupidly childish avatar like this?

Wayyy too many kids on this forum.
Your looks cartoony too tough guy.
Choose one, or be an hypocritical cunt.