Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site has a chad problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Too many chads. Too many slayers

@Player

I’m putting you on ignore just for your profile picture tbh. WTF possesses a full grown man to have such a stupidly childish avatar like this?

Wayyy too many kids on this forum.

I can see how normies find it funny that the uglier and more socially inept you are the more highly you are regarded on this site (the opposite of real life). Cleft lip master race checkin in @RegisterUserName @DeformAspergerCel

You can't be blonde and incel tbh

Fuck off with your gatekeeping and your stupid font.

I'm 5ft10, white, with a good lower third. But 5ft10 is kind of short-ish where I live and everything else about my face is shit.

Doesn't matter if I'm better looking than some of the people here, at the end of the day I'm just as much of a kissless virgin as them. The result is the same. A 3/10 male is better looking than a 2 or 1/10 but all of them are utter trash in the eyes of women.

90-10 rule is legit.

6ft isn't noticeably above average. You still need a good face at that height.

OP is delivering the message of truth

You don’t know the tall man’s circumstances. It takes more than just height to attract a woman. You need an attractive face, a charming personality with no social awkwardness, high level education, a good job, and money.

tbh....

The Chad height cut off starts at 6'3 and it'll increase an inch each 5 years til humans are like 7'1 cancer and back problem ridden freaks

I rather want to be 7,1 than 6,3.

your proposal is retarded because no one is going to dox himself.
anyway I also notice this trend of putting everyone that is not chad on the same level,
and yes, it's fucking offensive.
they're failed normies trying to justify the fact that they're here

@Cuyen you are deathnikk like the rest of us, probably moreso than me
your proposal is retarded because no one is going to dox himself.
anyway I also notice this trend of putting everyone that is not chad on the same level,
and yes, it's fucking offensive.
they're failed normies trying to justify the fact that they're here
indeed

You silly, I might be 7'0" ripped greek god but I'm autistic hurrr and some manlets even wristmog me hurr

i meant if you have turbo turbo autism like punching walls and shit ie insomniac (supposedly)
Nobody here is struggling with severe autism. Most “autists” here are high functioning at worst

Nobody here is struggling with severe autism. Most “autists” here are high functioning at worst
that's what i claimed too but then all his white knights came at me for "judging" him :soy: so im gonna assume they can just function good online but can't irl

are sami people considered ethnic :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

that's what i claimed too but then all his white knights came at me for "judging" him :soy: so im gonna assume they can just function good online but can't irl
Well fuck them, too many people here ride on the coattails of utter bullshit. “I have the tism it’s so over for us truecels”, “I’m not white I may as well be a roach” “ I’m not 6’0 oh man, I’m midget tier bro”. Anyone can come here and make such claims and people will eat it up without putting any thought into the situation. Hell, many people here admit to being indistinguishable from their sex having peers. They had or have friends, were hardly if ever bullied, and somehow have never been rejected despite being “the truest of truecels”. Most of this forum support these people without question and they never call them out on the ridiculous shit they dump here on a daily basis

Deathnik uprising has commenced. Purge fakecel whites!

I mean for the 6ft white chads here to put themselves on the level of a 2/10 5'6 ricecel or a currycel is a fucking slap in a face to people like them. The top 2 posters here are 6ft. This is why i am proposing a special subsection of the forum: truecel section, where you need face pic verification of trueceldom to enter. The larper chads here had social validation, friends, went to parties, etc, and can easily get a fucking noodle or lower tier white chick but are mad they can't get a looksmatch. FUCKING LOL. Think about us autistcels and truecels who never had a single friend our entire life and had 0 social interaction and were completely shunned, fuck it makes me boil.
the only problem this site has is men not finding girlfriends and enjoying life.

Deathnik uprising has commenced. Purge fakecel whites!
Whitecels(not blonde hair but brown hair) are the biggest truecels it there was an incel hierarchy they would be at the top

gatekeeping tbh .
Any virgin and blackpilled sub 8 should be allowed in my opinion .

Change the "Inceldom Discussion" section to "BlackPill Discussion" and add a "Truecels" section that requires you to be less than a 3/10, the mod who rates has to be loyal and never share with the normies. The "Truecel" section should be only be visible to other truecels.

situational Chad
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
It doesn’t invalidate anything, this is just how ethnics cope. They can’t conceive a world in which the reason they don’t get laid isn’t their race.

They tell whites to go to Asia and get laid but if you suggest that they go back to their homeland to get laid like the billions of others ethnic manlets getting laid there, their heads explode.

“Just go to SEA you white fakecel!”

“Just go back to curryland and have sex like the other dirt poor ethnic manlets there shitting out 5 kids a piece”

:waitwhat::feelstastyman:
High IQ

the comments on here are a shitshow

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

High IQ
Low IQ. Curryland for curry = sexless/loveless arranged marriage. Riceland for rice = nothing. SEA for white = noodle whore who WANTS the white man and his children.

Whitecels(not blonde hair but brown hair) are the biggest truecels
yeah, a white guy is more truecel than a currycel...
brutal truth. the reason why there’s a supply of chads on this forum is because everyone else roped. that’s why the top posters nearly always have a redeeming quality so they attain that dopamine rush...

for some tallfags, seeing manlet threads every day must get their sadistic asses off. the same applies to male models and hungfags. this site is only a hub for memes at this juncture
yeah, this board is fucked

6.0 is Chad-tier. We 5.10 manlets are ridiculed by the presence of tallcels here.

I think that a mass ban for 6.0 tallfags is needed

Op is coping hard