Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal THIS SHIT IS INSANE,due to my looks abd racism of these naziPig slav shits of here

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Because only of my looks and racism of these motherfuckers,my life is ruined.Everything is ruined,fucking hell.Im virgin,almost no firends,years and years of bullying/racism/disscrimination/rejection.They made me drop of medical uni.ITS INSANNEEE,all this because of my look of face and racism
These evil racist shits and unfairness of my face that I was born with.
Im neeting at my parents house at my early 20s now.FUCKING INSANE

I'm sorry you have to go trough it, you passed at a medical uni, you shouldn't give a fuck about what these mfs says. Where you live btw?

I'm sorry you have to go trough it, you passed at a medical uni, you shouldn't give a fuck about what these mfs says. Where you live btw?
middle eastern in a shit slav country,racism+unattractive face(kinda intimidating looking)=almsot no friends,rejection of girls here,years of bullying in schools followed by disscrimiantion/racism,I didnt manage to study medicine due to this shit and then started working to gather moeny for plastic surgeey(managed to gather 25% of money for surgery) but they fucked me up form work and now 2 months Im neeting at parents home
MOTHERFUCKERS
I will abuse the people of this country if I get my grip to germany and finally move there tbh

Shitskin threads JFL.

Blame god for allowing people to be born with poop skin

STFU op didn't immigrate his parents did nigga.
17162.jpg

So he advocates for faggots? erm jannies gtfih?

>racism happens to me unjustly
>oh by the way I’m racist and detest the people I’m leeching off of

Can’t make it up. If OP isn’t LARPing (he probably is) about “muh racism”, then imagine how insufferable you have to be to be the target of white based racism. You have to be worse than the niggerest nigger

didn't you make a similar thread or shit

That's unfortunate

over for you ngl

>racism happens to me unjustly
>oh by the way I’m racist and detest the people I’m leeching off of

Can’t make it up. If OP isn’t LARPing (he probably is) about “muh racism”, then imagine how insufferable you have to be to be the target of white based racism. You have to be worse than the niggerest nigger
Thought you were on a vacation? And here you are writing walls of text about race. Guess some things never change.

Thought you were on a vacation? And here you are writing walls of text about race. Guess some things never change.
leacing off? The fuck you talking mate,my father has a job poaitino which has higher income and contribution to society than 95% of population here so

leacing off? The fuck you talking mate,my father has a job poaitino which has higher income and contribution to society than 95% of population here so
Your reply doesn't make sense. Wtf.

Is it real racism or the imagined Democrat flavour of racism? I mean did someone for example call you the N word or was someone simply cooking some Uncle Ben's rice in close proximity to you?

This could be a avoided by leaving, but you're not going to do that because you want to leech off of whites while actively hating them just like every other "muh racism" shit skin.

Do you have relatives left in home country?
Go to your uncle or something. He will help you with a job. You will be Hamudi reborn.

If you type like this you deserve to literally be hung. I hope OP experiences more racism. He is great proof of why racism is a good thing and why his kind ruin the countries they inhabit
have some empathy brocel this guy is going through hell, i didnt like that post hating on europe either, but you have to put it into context

@Nirvanaal I :feelsLSD:have :feelsmage: a :dab: question :feelsXmas: 4:feelsohh: u:feelsUgh: what:feelsaww: is:dafuckfeels: the:feelswhat: country :feelsohgod: of :feelsthink: ur :feelstastyman: residence :feelsmusic: no:feelsrope: f:feelshmm: b:feelshehe: i:feelzez: