Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This shit driving me crazy

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness

Pure blackpill. "B-but, it's only about being nice and threatless to women, they don't care about looks w-while you have a great personality:soy::soy::soy:". We aren't just doomed, they love to see our suffering, why we would be nice to them? Killing an attractive person is our personal revenge to ignoring and all that pain and humiliation what we received through our lives just by living.

Anyone who already ER'd is a hero!

Now I coming to understand misogynists, too bad that rape is illegal. And the most sad thing is that it's not we are who started.

Only cucks are being to nice them even chads know the deal

Only cucks are being to nice them even chads know the deal
Chads are need to be pushed down and punished if they do not want do a shit about whole this situation.

Foids can openly bash ugly guys on the internet but mention something about how women with small tits are inferior or how fakeup's only purpose is to deceive men and you'll get called mysoginistic.Avoid mainstream social media,use Gab's Dissenter.

we are like some circusants for normans. Whenever they feel down they go bully some of us and they are fine again, ready for new cucklordies

Foids can openly bash ugly guys on the internet but mention something about how women with small tits are inferior or how fakeup's only purpose is to deceive men and you'll get called mysoginistic.Avoid mainstream social media,use Gab's Dissenter.

ER only is fair if you go for foids and chads tbh.

Whenever they feel down they go bully some of us and they are fine again, ready for new cucklordies

They are no different from sociopaths.