Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This reddit thread man

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/wholesomememes/comments/n8pnia/even_though_im_little_ill_be_big_spoon_sometimes/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

This thread man makes me so suicidal. First you got the men who typically say they will never experience this, then retards replying bullshit like "oh you just havent met them yet, the right one will come, just keep working on yourself".

Then theres the gloating men who always have to state how tall and big they are and how they love it when this happens. They are completely oblivious to the other mens problems.

Then you have the women saying the same shit. "I love doing this with my tall husband. My husband is 6'4 and im 5'2 and we love doing this. So relateable omg". Fucking sickening to read. Just like the gloating men, they are oblivious to the alone mans problems. They contribute to the suicidal tendencies.

I think the most sickening part is how they always say that solitude is a blessing. Its fucking not. They refer to the 3 week alone time after a breakup, not 20+ years of forced solitude. They would go crazy within a year. I wish i didnt see this shit man:feelsrope:

r/wholesomememes should just be renamed to r/lookhowgoodmylifeis. They always makes memes where they say they are depressed but they have friend/support groups and significant others. Any minor sadness to them is depression. Im not even subbed to this shit, they keep recommending me it

Last edited:

most guys on reddit are hugging tattooed, obese single moms like a teddy bear, out of sheer desperation
Is that debil?

Redditors are larping incels

My stomach aches looking at picutres like these knowing i'll never get the chance to experience this again.

reddit cringe #123981472312312314

i want to punch holes in the wall

:incel:

at least i can cope that 90% of the comments on that reddit thread are larps

the tinest violin plays for you:soy:

:incel:

at least i can cope that 90% of the comments on that reddit thread are larps
Reddit consists of ugly social rejects for the most part. They cope with their shitty existence by larping and getting upvotes, just lol. It’s sad, so many potential .co recruits who just can’t admit to themselves how failed they are.