Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this reddit thread is MAXIMUM SUI FUEL ON OVERDRIVE!

lacune

lacune

Banned
-
Thread where attractive people post the pros and cons of their life: 

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]pinkmanofficial 464 points 1 year ago [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]I had an awkward period in high school, but I guess everything sorta landed where it should when I got to college. I think I noticed when people I considered waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league started flirting with me. I didn't get it until one of my friends got frustrated by my lack of understanding and told me, "Dude, you're really good looking." I felt like shit because he thought I was fishing for compliments.
The best part is that people are nice to me and I guess find me approachable, which makes a lot of things easier. That's also the worst part, too, actually. I'm a quiet person, and apparently, it comes across as arrogance. I'm not disinterested, I'm just terrified I'm going to fuck up this conversation.
The other thing is that people think I'm dumb. I have an advanced degree from one of the best programs for my field of study in the world. I've got a great career. But my work involves interviewing people and I get treated like like a shallow idiot (also, because I'm a gay guy.) But, this also works in my favor. People don't really expect much from me and my noggin so they're more impressed when I use it.
But number one pro? It's pretty easy to find sex.[/size]
[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Male here, it was when someone at camp told me that all the girls had crushes on me. My dad telling me once that some girl was checking me out in the Sports Authority. Also when my then girlfriend's mom told me that she wasn't surprised that my mom "had some good looking boys" referring to my brother and myself... That seriously happened. I was like 17 and my brother was 13.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I find myself making awkward eye contact with people all the time, both men and women. Like on the subway I mostly just stare around absent mindedly and I always end up making eye contact with people that I catch staring at me. Restaurant staff are always pretty nice to me, especially female bartenders or waitresses. People also always come and stand next to me at subway stops and such because I must not be threatening looking. People always ask me for directions or help jumping their car or whatever.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Pro: people come up to you and talk to you all the time [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]From age 11 to age 25 I never had problems finding sex.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I always figured anytime a boy and girl were alone together, sex just happened.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In my late 20s I put on weight (e.g. I got fat). Suddenly, sex never "just happened" anymore.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It was then that I realized I must have been attractive in my youth.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Looking at old pictures, I just see a skinny little punk.[/font]

These people can't even comprehend a life without constant validation and sex lol

Everything in life depends on how attractive you are.

I wish I was fucking dead.

Those humblebragging motherfuckers make me rage....

Life is literally meaningless if you're unattractive and hope to find happiness in the comfort of others. If you're not a Chad you'll undoubtedly find a lot more satisfaction in life living alone in the wilderness Walden style, otherwise you're helping Chad by putting your efforts in bettering a society that will never reward you for your suffering, persistence, and good will.

need to exterminate anyone who isnt a chad

Reddit is full of people writing their fantasies as if they actually happened and telling fake stories for validation. I can't take things there seriously.

Guaranteed that it’s a bunch of neckbeards who woke up from a hangover and wrote down what they dreamed of. No one who’s goodlooking reaches Reddit (the unknown corner of the internet), all actual goodlooking Chads only have : Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram. THAT’S IT.

Octopusgun2 said:
Guaranteed that it’s a bunch of neckbeards who woke up from a hangover and wrote down what they dreamed of. No one who’s goodlooking reaches Reddit (the unknown corner of the internet), all actual goodlooking Chads only have : Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram. THAT’S IT.

The only legit good looking guys are on reddit askmen.

Octopusgun2 said:
Guaranteed that it’s a bunch of neckbeards who woke up from a hangover and wrote down what they dreamed of. No one who’s goodlooking reaches Reddit (the unknown corner of the internet), all actual goodlooking Chads only have : Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram. THAT’S IT.
Jockcel said:
Genetics = everything

People coming up to you asking you for directions doesn't mean you are good looking. It just means you look high trust

_incelinside said:
People coming up to you asking you for directions doesn't mean you are good looking. It just means you look high trust

people ask me for directions tho and im low trust lmao

Octopusgun2 said:
Guaranteed that it’s a bunch of neckbeards who woke up from a hangover and wrote down what they dreamed of. No one who’s goodlooking reaches Reddit (the unknown corner of the internet), all actual goodlooking Chads only have : Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram. THAT’S IT.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]I didn't really notice that much at first, but when I got older (and taller) girls would text me and come to me whenever I was hanging out somewhere. The first time it really "clicked" was when my sisters told me their friends thought I was hot. So yeah talking to new girls at festivals or at a bar is kinda nice[/size][/font][/size]

Notice the common theme? it's always "and then i grew taller..." and that's when the attention piles on. just lol at manlets.

Most stories are fake but I presume that a good portion is actually real

It's all about looks

I always figured anytime a boy and girl were alone together, sex just happened.

Imagine being so good looking that you are this delusional.

>When you feel good about yourself than you come to Incels and get BLACKEDpilled

God
fucking
DAMNIT

Mahlo said:
>When you feel good about yourself than you come to Incels and get BLACKEDpilled

God
fucking
DAMNIT

Every single day for me tbh.
It is like cutting,so addictive.

Lol at believing attractive people use reddit

IdealHyoidBone said:
Lol at believing attractive people use reddit

they do. i've seen prototypical looking tall, muscular chads browsing reddit. you guy are severely coping if you think reddit is just for neckbeards

Chads are walking gods, I can't even imagine what it's like to be them.

Vision said:
Those humblebragging motherfuckers make me rage....

Agreed. Humblebrag fuckfaces. I bet one of them is a Lookism member

anincelforlifelol said:
Agreed. Humblebrag fuckfaces. I bet one of them is a Lookism member

We have plenty of them bastards here that can’t resist bragging either. Fuck them all.