Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This reddit post depicting Chads college life is the most suicide inducing thing ive read in a while holy fuck

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Fuck, that was painful to read. To imagine that could have been my life with a few more mm of bone in my face and a few inches in my legs.
Fuck women
chad already did.

And the kicker? She probably approached him.

This quote made my stomach turn upside down with anger and pain. That's really the worst part. If you're Chad then good things come to you. If you're ugly then it will always be way out of reach, no matter what you do.

Fuck being 5'1 sucks.

Also being curry really sucks in the west.

This is partly why I left university. Here is a dipshit like me reading PUA stuff and buying their material (CD's and DVD's back then) and doing cold approaches and going out and trying "cocky and funny" or trying to physically escalate with touch and using different lines and holding frame and whatever other dumb shit they tell you to do. I was investigated by administration because some Roasties complained I "harassed" them - I have only my word but I was just nexting girls who weren't receptive. Meanwhile I literally watched guys in "da cluuuuub" go up and whisper in a girls ear and go home with her within minutes. I got laughed at and rejected by girls I would have difficulty getting an erection for they were that ugly.

This is one of the lowest points in my life. I'm amazed to still be here to be honest. If It hadn't have been for talking to my oneitis and the love of my life online during this time I probably would have committed suicide. It also lead me to making a fateful and terrible decision that I would pursue her for a relationship even though she was in another country and I had no money (so I somehow had to find some just as the global economy imploded) and guess what she did? Got with some useless sack of shit and rejected me.

Fuck me man. You know I'm glad I went to university locally and didn't have to stay in dorms. I could go home and play xbox at night and chat to my friends online without hearing all this sex going on (apart from my dumb as foid sister).

This story should be filed under "it never even began for us".

I was in a fairly good mood tonight but now I really feel fucking depressed after reading this shit.

Literally any man that sends his daughter off to college in the west should have his dick chopped off and be be strangled with it.
If It hadn't have been for talking to my oneitis and the love of my life online during this time I probably would have committed suicide.
cut her off simp, she isn't going to fuck you. You know that's what you want from her, and you also know she's only going to give that to Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back