Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This pretty much sums up how I view myself in relation to girls.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
In 2013, I signed up for the office for students with disabilities in university (so I could be granted permission to skip classes in my senior year) and had to pretend I had agoraphobia and panic attacks (when my real condition was beauty deficient disorder/BDD) and the late 20s girl with an Australian accent who was screening me tried to make me feel as comfortable as possible around her, "don't worry, when I was in university I also experienced issues similar to yours!"

She tried to foster this <333 lovey dovey <333 environment like "girrrrrrl, I totally get where you're coming from!"

The thing is though, it's possible to be a prime Miro/Brando/Ford lookalike and still have mental issues but this girl's approach towards me would have been different if I looked like any of them, even flirtatious (I'm thinking of that scene in Beauty and the Beast when the Beast gets injured and Belle tends him, dresses his wounds, etc, there's something lowkey sexual about it too),

img19E1.jpg

WHGWhiVARpKr1NKwfn6hOu_lf2XGQE2N3apSJuxLnUzROChEUtLQ6zBs0B90RmA2lSakb0blxcI_NHFx4DDJORIOtTFJiG5gU1-KMIbywaZHpk34Mo4

[img=500x281]https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1qs47TVkj1qjt7foo1_500.gif[/img]

[img=240x184]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BriskForsakenDrongo-max-1mb.gif[/img]

but instead she established familiarity/commonality with me in a girl-to-girl kinda way.

Jfl @ my life, I just want to start life over again but this time as a male.

Foidcel spotted :shock: