Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This Place Is Major LifeFuel For Me.

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
★★★
Really. I know this place is a bit of a dump, but the willingness of the people here to just speak the truth and the general understanding that most of the more constant users here have. Is really lifefuel for me. To know that there is a place here on this cruel world where I generally won't be shamed for being me. An autistic, loser, virgin.

Many people here have given me new things and ideas to cope with and have been nicer to me than most people elsewhere. I know we have a lot of crappy people here too such as the people who come here from various subreddits and YouTube videos and the edgy teens that hang around, as well as women who want to push us father down into the mud, but most users here are nice enough.

So thanks guys for this cope.

Hug Cat Love GIF - Hug Cat Love GIFs

Thanks for existing, The forum is better with you!
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Same, I can be my authentic self here and not get banned.

Yeah man, this is the only place I can vent freely and talk about my problems without getting gaslighted or persecuted. I made a few online friends on here as well who I talk about stuff not related to inceldom as well. I get more socializing on here than irl

Yeah man, this is the only place I can vent freely and talk about my problems without getting gaslighted or persecuted. I made a few online friends on here as well who I talk about stuff not related to inceldom as well. I get more socializing on here than irl
Nice, good for you we all deserve some happiness in our lives.

Good to have you here BrothER we are all in this suffERing togethER
batman the brave and the bold smile GIF

Same normies try divide us so it`s vital we stick together
That's why they gaslight to keep us apart some of the only people who have ever stuck up for me is other Incels.

That's why they gaslight to keep us apart some of the only people who have ever stuck up for me is other Incels.
Yep exactly normies are fucking vermin the first thing they always do is to gaslight us

Yep exactly normies are fucking vermin the first thing they always do is to gaslight us
I would respect them more if they just told me the truth.