Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This place is filled with white chads. Ethnics are fucked.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Ah yes, ethnisloots absolutely crave overweight 4/10 asymmetric-faced, balding, introverted whites. Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds.

You purposely made up the most extreme example you could to prove your point. 4/10 isn't even really "over" status (that's 3/10 and below), they could probably even snag a white foid with enough luck so what makes you think they couldn't find an ethnic one?

Teehee I only want white grill, teehee girls will never under my pain and suffering!
My oneitis wasn't even white, which is saying something considering where I live.

This kind of hyperbole is ridiculous. Do you really think that only 7/10 guys get gfs? That would mean that MOST men are incel, which is not the case.
a male 7/10 is nothing special to women. You have to remember that the average girl has literally hundreds of new men trying to get into her pants every single week. As a 7/10 you simply won´t stand out enough. I did the math and a 25 year old girl has been hit on roughly by 10-15 THOUSAND different men by the time she is 25 and she´ll compare you to every single guy that ever approached her. That´s not even accounting for getting approached offline. A male 7/10 can only get ugly/fat women from Tinder/bars/clubs after a gazillion approaches.

Even ugly guys get girlfriends, but not out of love, it´s simply because the woman is looking for a provider or didn´t want to be single. They are essentially being kept as pets by women. Only 8+/10 men can get raw sexual attraction from women.

Absolute delusion. <5/10 is untochable-tier these days.

a male 7/10 is nothing special to women.

These are the kind of people I'm posting alongside huh?

giphy.gif

Sure lets cherrypick all posters with less than 100 posts who come here to brag and not the people who actually use the site. JFL @ you ethnic copers.
giphy.gif

Ethnics cherry pick worse than JBB clowns

a male 7/10 is nothing special to women. You have to remember that the average girl has literally hundreds of new men trying to get into her pants every single week. As a 7/10 you simply won´t stand out enough. I did the math and a 25 year old girl has been hit on roughly by 10-15 THOUSAND different men by the time she is 25 and she´ll compare you to every single guy that ever approached her. That´s not even accounting for getting approached offline. A male 7/10 can only get ugly/fat women from Tinder/bars/clubs after a gazillion approaches.

Even ugly guys get girlfriends, but not out of love, it´s simply because the woman is looking for a provider or didn´t want to be single. They are essentially being kept as pets by women. Only 8+/10 men can get raw sexual attraction from women.

Autism
I would give anything to be 6/10 PSL.

@Getlooksordie

the good looking one number 3 is about my looksmatch, maybe half a point or one point above me in looks max,
an I used to be the biggest mentalcel of all time, so it's definitively possible he is just a mega mentalcel also, I believe it, there are plenty of good looking mentalcels

Ah yes, ethnisloots absolutely crave overweight 4/10 asymmetric-faced, balding, introverted whites. Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds.

As a white, what's wrong with that, exactly?
What’s wrong with that? Every guy on this planet wants a white girl? Just because you were born white doesn’t put you ahead of anyone else. You don’t have a birthright to a white girl.

You have to earn it

What’s wrong with that? Every guy on this planet wants a white girl? Just because you were born white doesn’t put you ahead of anyone else. You don’t have a birthright to a white girl.

You have to earn it
You have to earn it
You have to earn it
You have to earn it
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% kiked bluepilled bullshit- might as well go to IT. +95% of white women wouldn't touch an ethnic (and that's a good thing). Every race has its sloots and should date its own sloots.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% kiked bluepilled bullshit- might as well go to IT. +95% of white women wouldn't touch an ethnic (and that's a good thing). Every race has its sloots and should date its own sloots.

Keep coping boyo. You probably live in some remote village in Russia.

Most white girls in west are dating black guys. When I was in middle/ highschool all the white girls were crazy for black guys.

Even now on campus I mostly see black guys with white girls. Blacks are like 10% of population but all of them slay whites.

94297183 D578 41EC A67C 49EAFF9FEDE3
26EAC054 F477 4300 87AC 41748F68F69A

It’s over for altcucks

A more likely explanation is those people are liars. Have any of them even posted here long term? If they're not complaining about inceldom 24/7, they're probably not incel.

Those guys all fit the description of a guy a girl would want: tall, white, facially 6+. That's already the top 1% of men. They're not incels, people like that get approached at LEAST once or twice in their lives.
Maybe you are right. I just can't imagine anyone posting here who hasn't already run themselves through the wringer ten times over.

Eh. Whatever. It wouldn't occur to me to call myself incel, in any real meaningful way, if I was under 20. To me it's like a defeat... and I hate losing.

>blackcel living in Switzerland
LOL.Just save money and leave. Even whitecels are probably mogged to hell in Switzerland.

says the euro living in a 99% white area. come to diverse places and white girl love bbc & ethnic penis

if chads are coming here, just imagine how much of a turbo chad you have to be

The boyish white guys are completely repulsive to white women. You really gotta be in asia for JBW to work. Then us whites go from incel as fuck worthless losers to unstoppable slaying GODS as soon as we cross the ocean.
Stop talking shit.

If you look like these guys, then its not your face thats impeaching you to get woman.

these threads feel like you guys jack each other off on the JBW JBB theories. truth is if your ugly as fuck you wont get pussy. no matter if ur white black brown whatever. ugliness doesn't discriminate based on race

even on tinder pretty much no white girls went for orb, who was said to be the best looking guy on lookism

all asians

you gotta look like khal drago if you want white girls
You really think that ORB is not able to slay on tinder????? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Keep coping boyo. You probably live in some remote village in Russia.

Most white girls in west are dating black guys. When I was in middle/ highschool all the white girls were crazy for black guys.

Even now on campus I mostly see black guys with white girls. Blacks are like 10% of population but all of them slay whites.

View attachment 24584View attachment 24585

It’s over for altcucks
Ethnics are fucked
Ethnicopers on here are so low sentience it's unreal lmfaoooooo
Literal low IQ bug "people"

Last edited:
6 PSL is pretty accurate imo. 6 PSL is actually quite attractive, most males aren't that highly rated. 6 PSL is not what normies think of when they think of a "6."

In ethnic countries, sure. But in the west, they already know what good looking whites look like, as they see them everyday.
I'm not very familiar with the PSL scale; my rating was based roughly on deciles.

Being a non Chad is an automatic suicide. LOL @ u coping.

not if you list his height at 5'9
Seriously if you think that ORB needs to be 6 foot to slay you should be one of those average white guys who dont even approach woman and self-proclaims as a truecel.

You dont even need to have a 8/10 face to slay and neither be 6 foot tall.

Seriously if you think that ORB needs to be 6 foot to slay you should be one of those average white guys who dont even approach woman and self-proclaims as a truecel.

You dont even need to have a 8/10 face to slay and neither be 6 foot tall.
Cope