Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This place is filled with white chads. Ethnics are fucked.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
They all mog me into oblivion:feelsbadman:

even on tinder pretty much no white girls went for orb, who was said to be the best looking guy on lookism

all asians

you gotta look like khal drago if you want white girls
C O P E.

I did an experiment with Orb once. Got unlimited matches from hot white girls.

did you set his height to the 5'9 he claimed?
No, but I would still get a ton of matches. F A C E > HEIGHT, this has been established and proven so many times. I know a lot of short slayers with good faces.

Whitecel is and always has been volcel. There' s always an ethnic girl waiting for you. You CANNOT lose being white, there will be a girl willing to fuck you for that trait alone.
That's not how it works unless you're willing to travel to some non-white country. In the west, you don't get bonus points from being white, as almost everyone else is. Why would a 5/10 Asian girl date a 4/10 white guy if there are thousands of other white guys willing to date her within a mile's radius? Answer me that.

LOL if you believe anyone on here who admits to being white.
You don't think we're white and don't get women? I'm the whitest guy here. Pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. Northern European. Never receive IOIs from ethnic girls.

Pretty sure I got an IOD from a short 3 PSL Asian girl sitting in front of me on the subway yesterday.

Last edited:
You don't think we're white and don't get women? I'm the whitest guy here. Pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. Northern European. Never receive IOIs from ethnic girls.

Pretty sure I got an IOD from a short 3 PSL Asian girl sitting in front of me on the subway yesterday.

There are some fakecel ethnics here, but the majority of fakecels here are white.

Some of the best-looking men I've seen have been on PSL. I'd be better off finding a WorldOfWarcraft-tier forum if I want to be among my own (sub5).

We manually approve all registrations, and only like 10-15 people have been accepted in the past day or so out of like 30-40 people applying.

Chill.
What are the criteria people are being rejected on? Do they have to prove their inceldom with photos?

Holy fuck the 3rd guy, it never began for us ethnics
3rd guy looks pretty ethnic tbh.
I wouldn't assume that he is white.
whitecels either don't wanna fuck ethnics or only want the ones outta their leagues.

There aren't any ethnics in my area.
Slavs are not white, tbhtbh

Last edited:
We manually approve all registrations, and only like 10-15 people have been accepted in the past day or so out of like 30-40 people applying.

Chill.

OK well that makes me feel slightly better.

Jesus fucking hell the last 3 are literally chads.

I don't know, I'm white and I can't get a date to save my life.

The mere fact so many white guys are complaining about not getting girls is evidence that the fuck-market is hard for everyone (except for the top 20%). Although those guys you posted look good (above average in my opinion), they are apparently still not good enough for women.

Women are so picky. Normal guys barely get any, and ugly guys are flat-out scorned. Thanks nature.

And it also shows that more and more guys, even average guys, are becoming incel.

None of them are close to Chad level; however, none of them are incel tier.
They're clearly above average, maybe excluding the 1st of the 3. They're at least Chadlites

They're clearly above average, maybe excluding the 1st of the 3. They're at least Chadlites
None of them are close to Chadlite tier either, but you don't need to be that good looking to get a girlfriend. All of them can get a girlfriend with ease, except maybe the fourth guy with the overly long and narrow face. The best looking guys there are actually 1 and 3.

any average looking white guy gets called a chad on here lol

According to this place I'm a Chadlite to some people. A pathetic loser who can't get laid lmfao.

None of them are close to Chadlite tier either, but you don't need to be that good looking to get a girlfriend. All of them can get a girlfriend with ease, except maybe the fourth guy with the overly long and narrow face. The best looking guys there are actually 1 and 3.
yeah, sure thing buddy, kek. If that were true this website wouldn´t exist.

Just make a Tinder with them to see how much SMV they really have.

They are all definitely incel tier.

1 might be good looking to a 12 year old but otherwise no.

They are all definitely incel tier.
If you think 3 is incel-tier you're a severe dumbass.

1 might be good looking to a 12 year old but otherwise no.

If you think 3 is incel-tier you're a severe dumbass.
He is incel in that he would be unable to get sex from Tinder/bars/clubs after hundreds of approaches because he is not good looking enough.

He is incel in that he would be unable to get sex from Tinder/bars/clubs after hundreds of approaches because he is not good looking enough.
All these guys are 6/10 high tier normie and therefore should have no problem getting sex

JFL

They all look perfectly normal to me.

Holy fuck my eyes are burning. These guys and especially the first guy mog me into oblivion

I don't know, I'm white and I can't get a date to save my life.

The mere fact so many white guys are complaining about not getting girls is evidence that the fuck-market is hard for everyone (except for the top 20%). Although those guys you posted look good (above average in my opinion), they are apparently still not good enough for women.

Women are so picky. Normal guys barely get any, and ugly guys are flat-out scorned. Thanks nature.

And it also shows that more and more guys, even average guys, are becoming incel.

A more likely explanation is those people are liars. Have any of them even posted here long term? If they're not complaining about inceldom 24/7, they're probably not incel.

Those guys all fit the description of a guy a girl would want: tall, white, facially 6+. That's already the top 1% of men. They're not incels, people like that get approached at LEAST once or twice in their lives.

as if a male 6/10 has any sort of value to women.
Major fakecel detected. "waaah I'm not a male model so women hate me"

I'm sorry lookism is dead but you'll need to find somewhere else to shitpost.

Why can't ethnics understand- people don't want to racemix, not everyone is a kiked degenerate. I don't want your ethnic women (not that there are any ethnics where I live). Also, all these white >=6/10 fakecels should fuck off (as I said to the first one).

Same for you. I remember when you posted pics of yourself with girls.

This is why whitecels need to fuck off. 90% of them are flat-out liars.

White"cels" here are equivalent to foids, attention seekers reveling in their pretend-anguish.

or we can just agreed to ban all the fucking fakecels

This is why whitecels need to fuck off. 90% of them are flat-out liars.

White"cels" here are equivalent to foids, attention seekers reveling in their pretend-anguish.
He's not white though.

This whole discussion is useless because you're allowed here as long as you're blackpilled according to the rules. You could legit be Chad & posting here and you'd be completely fine as long as you were blackpilled.

Change the rules.

The third one is fucking 8-9/10. JFL all the people who are trying to justify their being here, only possible if they are pretty severely autistic. Some of you guys have such a distorted rating system. I think I'm a 4/10 maybe and can get some matches on Tinder with good pictures, yet these guys mog me hard. Hell, at least two of them mog my Chadlite friend who found a new girlfriend on Tinder within 3 weeks of trying.

Reminder that op is a normal looking dude with high standards.

Mods???

That's obviously a meme.
Is it though? All the ethniccels on here sprouting JBW say that Ethnics approach whites all the time, but I've never been approached by an ethnic, so I'm either not white or JBW is a mey-mey.

The third one is fucking 8-9/10. JFL all the people who are trying to justify their being here, only possible if they are pretty severely autistic. Some of you guys have such a distorted rating system. I think I'm a 4/10 maybe and can get some matches on Tinder with good pictures, yet these guys mog me hard. Hell, at least two of them mog my Chadlite friend who found a new girlfriend on Tinder within 3 weeks of trying.
kek, you must be unbelievably ugly if you think the third guy is a 9 roflmao. He is a 6/10, your average guy I see at speed dating events whom fat, sub 5 ethnic women give that bored, disgusted look when they see him.

The word chad gets thrown around so much on here. This is what an actual chad (8-9/10) looks like:

0a6b5882a983d992956fd251857dd5d8--gabriel-aubry-gorgeous-men.jpg

449cc6d019e25f921457f1ccf4fb27e7--brody-jenner-beautiful-boys.jpg

03ed1fa1d6976966a0b39898f2b12dce.jpg

vs.

Attachments

• ugly.PNG
    ugly.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 65
JBW is a mey-mey
JBW is obviously a meme and aimed at >6/10 whites, like everything ever. Ethnics thinking ethnisloots go for 2-5/10 white male are completely deluded and searching for a scapegoat (i.e. coping). Ethnics going exclusively for white women are also deluded. And mostly, JFL at thinking online memes determine "whiteness".

kek, you must be unbelievably ugly if you think the third guy is a 9 roflmao. He is a 6/10, your average guy I see at speed dating events whom fat, sub 5 ethnic women give that bored, disgusted look when they see him.

The word chad gets thrown around so much on here. This is what an actual chad (8-9/10) looks like:

0a6b5882a983d992956fd251857dd5d8--gabriel-aubry-gorgeous-men.jpg

449cc6d019e25f921457f1ccf4fb27e7--brody-jenner-beautiful-boys.jpg

03ed1fa1d6976966a0b39898f2b12dce.jpg

vs.
Lol no, his nose is suboptimal, but his bone structure is perfect, quite on par with the 9-10/10 Chads you posted. You should seek mental treatment for your own sake. Wouldn't surprise me if you were 7/10 or so yourself, mentalceling away your prime days at this forum instead of living a normie life.

JBW is obviously a meme and aimed at >6/10 whites, like everything ever. Ethnics thinking ethnisloots go for 2-5/10 white male are completely deluded and searching for a scapegoat (i.e. coping). Ethnics going exclusively for white women are also deluded. And mostly, JFL at thinking online memes determine "whiteness".

Ethnics have much lower standards than that when it comes to whites. Lmao at ">6/10", stop the cope boyo.

Lol no, his nose is suboptimal, but his bone structure is perfect, quite on par with the 9-10/10 Chads you posted. You should seek mental treatment for your own sake. Wouldn't surprise me if you were 7/10 or so yourself, mentalceling away your prime days at this forum instead of living a normie life.
6 PSL is pretty accurate imo. 6 PSL is actually quite attractive, most males aren't that highly rated. 6 PSL is not what normies think of when they think of a "6."
Ethnics have much lower standards than that when it comes to whites. Lmao at ">6/10", stop the cope boyo.
In ethnic countries, sure. But in the west, they already know what good looking whites look like, as they see them everyday.

as if a male 6/10 has any sort of value to women.

This kind of hyperbole is ridiculous. Do you really think that only 7/10 guys get gfs? That would mean that MOST men are incel, which is not the case.

This kind of hyperbole is ridiculous. Do you really think that only 7/10 guys get gfs? That would mean that MOST men are incel, which is not the case.
A 6 PSL male should have no problems with women, unless he aims too high.

Why can't ethnics understand- people don't want to racemix, not everyone is a kiked degenerate. I don't want your ethnic women (not that there are any ethnics where I live). Also, all these white >=6/10 fakecels should fuck off (as I said to the first one).

Teehee I only want white grill, teehee girls will never understand my pain and suffering!

“I just want a average virgin white girl who also looks like this!
1079FA4A F9FD 455A AB6A F2D043050086

Is that too much to ask!”

Last edited:
A 6 PSL male should have no problems with women, unless he aims too high.

PSL 6/10 White is where the dating market starts to open up. PSL 6 white is a good life. It's better than what the average man experiences.

PSL 6/10 White is where the dating market starts to open up. PSL 6 white is a good life. It's better than what the average man experiences.
I would give anything to be 6/10 PSL.