Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This place has become cuck infested

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
This forum has existed for some time now and people here has started to bond with each other, it has become a social platform for incels.
We will never see any more good criticizing blackpill posts due to users being afraid of "triggering" other friends with different "blackpill" views.

Please make this place what it used to be, dont be afraid to post what you feel and think. If the users start to dislike you, they never liked you from the beginning.

There are still controversial threads and opinions being tossed about.

-no jbw theory(ethnics)
-no dogpill(some are dog owners)
-no heightpill(some are shorter some are taller)
-no facepill(some are uglier than others)
-no hair pill(some are bald)

Dont make any post that would offend anyone else.:soy::soy:

le :soy::soy::soy::soy:

-no jbw theory(ethnics)

:lul::lul:, on a seriously note its more like people agreeing too easy with each other just to fit in. You didnt understand my post

I blame weebs. Death to weeb cucks.

:lul::lul:, on a seriously note its more like people agreeing too easy with each other just to fit in. You didnt understand my post
I did and I get what you mean. Sometimes people refrain from doing certain posts because X would get hurt and report it.

This forum has existed for some time now and people here has started to bond with each other, it has become a social platform for incels.
We will never see any more good criticizing blackpill posts due to users being afraid of "triggering" other friends with different "blackpill" views.

Please make this place what it used to be, dont be afraid to post what you feel and think. If the users start to dislike you, they never liked you from the beginning.
True. They will treat you like shit no matter what you post. Don’t hold yourself back people

-no jbw theory(ethnics)

idk why you say so these are not against the rules bro

Free @Solitarian_Walker

I blame weebs. Death to weeb cucks.
Mqdefault

Who is afraid to disagree with others? I do it all the time and don't get warned for it.

Also discord users. It was a misstake creating the discord server
Discord is garbage and is being actively investigated by the FBI. They just busted a pedo ring on there and discord willingly gave them all the personal info they needed to make arrests.

jfl if you don’t think they will give logs of the shit you say on there to the FBI in the future.

Discord is garbage and is being actively investigated by the FBI. They just busted a pedo ring on there and discord willingly gave them all the personal info they needed to make arrests.

jfl if you don’t think they will give logs of the shit you say on there to the FBI in the future.
@Mainländer on suicide watch

I don't want to be friends with any of you.

I provide nothing but honest opinions since I hate everyone.

Yeah, those dirty cucks...

That and way too much ass licking going on here for me, but I guess the members need to feel accepted somewhere. I just see everyone here as just a bunch of pixels on a screen.
I don't want to be friends with any of you.

I provide nothing but honest opinions since I hate everyone.

Last edited:
this place is cucked as fuck, the mods tried too hard to make this place PC but we truecels know where we really lie and dun give a fuh what the normos think

Already doing that my good sir

Yea, a lot of cuckroaches around