Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This picture is the epitome of the chad life.

chad retard destroyed his body with taking roids.
He will rope in 10 years.

im not a creepshotting simp but @TheCatMan has loads of experience and can probably find a cashier in his stash that mogs
I don't have any creepshots I'm too afraid of getting caught. I will probably forget to turn the flash off :dafuckfeels:

I'm gonna try and one-up you with this picture. This is the one that does it for me. This guy is young; he hasn't spent years in the gym becoming jacked and shredded. He doesn't even look 20 — he hasn't worked for anything in his life; it's probably all been handed to him via his parents' genetics and money. He doesn't respect women, yet he has a whole party of girls willing to degrade themselves sexually for him. He is winning with absolutely zero effort.

And it just so happens that there are five girls, a perfect illustration of the 80-20 rule.

Tumblr m6z7sswAUH1rqf38eo1 540

I'm gonna try and one-up you with this picture. This is the one that does it for me. This guy is young; he hasn't spent years in the gym becoming jacked and shredded. He doesn't even look 20 — he hasn't worked for anything in his life; it's probably all been handed to him via his parents' genetics and money. He doesn't respect women, yet he has a whole party of girls willing to degrade themselves sexually for him. He is winning with absolutely zero effort.

And it just so happens that there are five girls, a perfect illustration of the 80-20 rule.

View attachment 637720
Always am pissed I never had that life

View attachment 637403

This is everything. A symbol of everything i wish i was. I always fantasize about looking like this. Being a muscular gigachad alpha male who has a gigastacy GF and has amazing sex and they are both in their early 20s, when we are at our hotness peak, meanwhile puberty ruined my appearance and made me look ugly AF. this guy grew up to be a gigachad. They're living the awesome college life, living it up and probably fucked in the pool for voyeurs to watch and masturbate and they have the best life possible. They have an awesome social life and party and drink all the time and have kickass lives full of eventful experiences.

meanwhile i'm a sub5 rotting norwooding autistic kissless relationshipless virgin. fuck this shitty world.
Accept your situation.

Wasn't your fault.

She's no gigastacy, maybe a high tier becky though. He mogs her by a bunch.