Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This picture is the epitome of the chad life.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

This is everything. A symbol of everything i wish i was. I always fantasize about looking like this. Being a muscular gigachad alpha male who has a gigastacy GF and has amazing sex and they are both in their early 20s, when we are at our hotness peak, meanwhile puberty ruined my appearance and made me look ugly AF. this guy grew up to be a gigachad. They're living the awesome college life, living it up and probably fucked in the pool for voyeurs to watch and masturbate and they have the best life possible. They have an awesome social life and party and drink all the time and have kickass lives full of eventful experiences.

meanwhile i'm a sub5 rotting norwooding autistic kissless relationshipless virgin. fuck this shitty world.

@Iwanttolive whose instagram is this?

Sage and HIDE

Why are you browsing Chad's social media?

if the average incel is level 5, the average normie 30, than this gigachad is level 99. i'd rather fantasize about living a normie life than a gigachad life. that'd be like a guy living in a 1 room apartment fantasizing about living in a mansion.
i'd murder someone in cold blood just to live his life and look like him.

She's becky. Not even close to gigastacy.

She's becky. Not even close to gigastacy.
L O L she is a gigastacy. she could be a model. and she ain't wearing makeup but still looks like a conventionally attractive woman

L O L she is a gigastacy. she could be a model. and she ain't wearing makeup but still looks like a conventionally attractive woman
She's a six. Look at her shit body, too large forehead, large nose, awkward smile, receeding hairline. She is also wearing makeup. Stop with the foid worship.

She's a six. Look at her shit body, too large forehead, large nose, awkward smile, receeding hairline. She is also wearing makeup. Stop with the foid worship.
she has a low waist-to-hip ratio, she has a pony tail on so ofc her forehead looks that way, her nose is normal, her smile is ok but maybe isn't trying too much, and she isn't wearing makeup

you're just too afraid to admit she's a gigastacy

he's smart for not going for his looksmatch tho. giga stacy has infinite SMV and would cheat on even gigachad. it's very unlikely that a becky would ever cheat or disrespect a gigachad.
how would you rate him?

she has a low waist-to-hip ratio, she has a pony tail on so ofc her forehead looks that way, her nose is normal, her smile is ok but maybe isn't trying too much, and she isn't wearing makeup

you're just too afraid to admit she's a gigastacy
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: You sound like an IT faggot, literal foid worshipper

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: You sound like an IT faggot, literal foid worshipper
no i don't. youre just unwilling to admit she is convetionally attractive because you hate her

most men find her hotter than most other women. she isn't a becky not even close

no i don't. youre just unwilling to admit she is convetionally attractive because you hate her

most men find her hotter than most other women. she isn't a becky not even close
I hate all foids so it doesn't effect what I rate them, she is obviously not a gigastacy JFL. You're just deluded and think all foids are heckin gorgeous queens:soy::soy::soy: Stop being so adament on defending random holes.

you'll find plenty of girls that mog her even at walmart.
C O P E
I hate all foids so it doesn't effect what I rate them, she is obviously not a gigastacy JFL. You're just deluded and think all foids are heckin gorgeous queens:soy::soy::soy: Stop being so adament on defending random holes.
NO it’s because you hate them so you only make rare special exceptions. She is a gigastacy and you know it

That is Carlton Loth. One in 100 million genetic lottery winner right there

im not a creepshotting simp but @TheCatMan has loads of experience and can probably find a cashier in his stash that mogs
She’s a gigastacy and you know it

C O P E

NO it’s because you hate them so you only make rare special exceptions. She is a gigastacy and you know it
She is NOT a giga stacy, but she is also NOT a Becky. Her smv is between 6.5~8.5 depending on whose ranking her.

By comparison a true giga Stacy is a HARD 9 no matter whose ranking her. Just like the Giga chad in the giga chad meme mogs ever real male you have ever seen in real life. A giga Stacy is a Stacy that makes other Stacy's look like shit in comparison.

The femoid in your picture simply equals or rivals other Stacy's, she does not mog them to the shadow realm.

that midget 5 head mayo isn't even close to being a stacy. she's becky. ur prob just the typical ethnic here that simps for all mayo chicks.
How is the chad a midget?

that midget 5 head mayo isn't even close to being a stacy. she's becky. ur prob just the typical ethnic here that simps for all mayo chicks.
I actually don't even find her attractive personally. Her curves aren't defined enough and her face is slighty mannish(her chin juts out). (I still smash though, your a volcel if your unwilling to smash a foid who isn't fat and who isn't facially deformed.)

My sister moggs her on a good day, however you have too understand male attractiveness gets judged on a 80/20 curve. Female attractiveness is a straight 50/50 distribution cause men aren't hypergamous and alot of men are horny simps.

That femoid mogs 55% of all other foids just because she is not fat and is athletic. Her face is then quite symmetrical which means she mogs another 15%. That how low the bar is for a femoid to be considered attractive.

She looks like the average foid working at local pizzeria. And that gay diamond earring chad probubly can’t even afford cheap beer.
Candidate for monkeypox while she suks cock with gayazz turd residue.

Photos don’t tell much.

idc about whether she's fat or not her face is giga average. if u took the average IT chick to the gym she wouldn't get mogged that hard by this becky.
You stare at woman's bodies too much and not enough at their faces.

The majority of Bitch's have significant facial failo's that men over look.

That's because androgen straightens and add's symmetry too a face (most "pretty" boy's are just men who have above average androgen but normie levels of Testosterone.) While Testosterone add's bone density and definition too a face. (Most ogre cels have above avarage Testosterone, but had minimal levels of androgen during puberty.) (Estrogen by compassion just add's softness and neotony to a face.)

A lot of people might want to bash me for saying this, but it has to be said. The average male has a more defined more symmetrical face than the average femoid. Its just since most men are simps women have minimal ascetic standards they have too overcome.

A women just has too not have a severely recessed jaw, and she can still be considered attractive. A man has too have a defined strong jaw, or he's "ugly". A women eyes just have to be symmetrical and not too wide apart. A man has to have defined hunter eyes or he is "ugly".

The foid in op's pic has symmetrical eyes, equal nose to mouth and then mouth too chin lengths. And then she has well built jaw. Meaning she is above Becky levels.

I don't understand. You're frustrated because you weren't born among the top 0.1% most genetically gifted men in the world? It's like a homeless man throwing a fit that he didn't win the lottery and become a millionaire.

I can understand being envious of normalfags, since they are ordinary yet still above us. But this obsession with le 'Chad' I just cannot get.

there's about a edit: 10+ inch gap between them. likely that we have a will smith-jada smith situation here given that she's under his shoulder (assuming giga chad would stand upright). u can tell from her frame she's short
No that chad is not short. Your ability to judge ratio's is awful.

If a mans arm is longer than 4 heads, he is usually above 6 feet unless he is a weirdly built knuckle dragger. That because the average human male has a face length of around 6.5 to 10 inches. (Average of around 8.)

If arm is at least 4 heads long, that means your shoulder to finger length is +30 inches. Then your wing span is going to be double that, plus your shoulder to shoulder length. Which will usually be above 6 feet unless you have a tiny face (throwing off the calculations.) Or unusually long arms.

This chad has neither arms too long or a face too small. So he is above 6'1 at least.

No that chad is not short. Your ability to judge ratio's is awful.

If a mans arm is longer than 4 heads, he is usually above 6 feet unless he is a weirdly built knuckle dragger. That because the average human male has a face length of around 6.5 to 10 inches. (Average of around 8.)

If arm is at least 4 heads long, that means your shoulder to finger length is +30 inches. Then your wing span is going to be double that, plus your shoulder to shoulder length. Which will usually be above 6 feet unless you have a tiny face (throwing off the calculations.) Or unusually long arms.

This chad has neither arms too long or a face too small. So he is above 6'1 at least.
He’s 6’2

And he couldn't get one with bigger tits?

Looks kinda cringe to me, but then again I am an autist.

Fake teeth, fake roided up loan muscles, but none of that matters to her. Because she likes his personality, isn't that right

money buys happiness after all

some people are born to watch

Fake teeth, fake roided up loan muscles, but none of that matters to her. Because she likes his personality, isn't that right
yeah you need to put the hours in gym to get those "fake muscles"