Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This phenotype is fixable in india.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Indomelanidm

Screenshot 20200305 130255

It's easy to make into a caucasoid mainly cause it already was broadly caucasioid.

This pheno if fixed could easily slay

lean face & blue eyes = insta halo

from prayer(to hindu gods) to slayer (of whamen)

Just remove all the melanin out of your skin bro

Hello reptiles

Mogs me at looking manly

Curries is what you get when you convince ppl eating animals is evil.

just get icy blue eyes theory

Wtf are u all talking about he looks still shit, and it's still over for him.

Wtf are u all talking about he looks still shit, and it's still over for him.
Hmm are you the same user who had a pig cartoon avi and used to recommend pissing your pants? :feelshehe:

Hmm are you the same user who had a pig cartoon avi and used to recommend pissing your pants? :feelshehe:
Hahahaahahahahajhaa yeas that's me :feelsgah: :feelsUgh: i'm also the user who refers to himself as a white god on occasion XD XD :p:feelskek::feelstrash:

Hahahaahahahahajhaa yeas that's me :feelsgah: :feelsUgh: i'm also the user who refers to himself as a white god on occasion XD XD :p:feelskek::feelstrash:
You still piss yourself to get foids attention?:D:D:D

You still piss yourself to get foids attention?:D:D:D
No :feelsUgh: :cryfeels: after getting sended to prison a couple of times, i realized that i need to look for better options.

No :feelsUgh: :cryfeels: after getting sended to prison a couple of times, i realized that i need to look for better options.
Yo are you serious or joking? Why were you send to jail?

Yo are you serious or joking? Why were you send to jail?
No bro hahahaha hahahaahahahahajhaa :p :feelskek: :feelsUgh::feelsgah: i was just memeing hahahaha. I never got arrested. I just wanted to make you produce sound of laugher. Like physically making you go "hahahahahaha" :feelstrash::p:dab::forcedsmile: did i succeed?

No bro hahahaha hahahaahahahahajhaa :p :feelskek: :feelsUgh::feelsgah: i was just memeing hahahaha. I never got arrested. I just wanted to make you produce sound of laugher. Like physically making you go "hahahahahaha" :feelstrash::p:dab::forcedsmile: did i succeed?
Well atleast you didn't actually went to prison that would have been suicidefuel.

I chuckled a little tbh
What do you think?

not really man

not really man

Nigger bits are the over all skull is caucasoid slightly thinner lips vertically narrow lips.Slightly protruding chin this is mainly caucaus