Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This paragraph has been in my head for 10 minutes

How truthful is this paragraph

• women are acceptable of male virgins after high school I should tackle you for this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I hate women’s/normies views on men especially their views about men who haven’t reached social milestones, introverted or have been socially isolated like us all due to looks. They are truly a venomous and an hypocritical mind hive and despise any male who looks ugly and haven’t reached social milestones (example:losing your virginity)but would act like they understand any male who are in that predicament.

They’re #1 reason for virgin shamming and creating red flags around men who fit that description that they hate so much. I just don’t think Women can relate to being oppressed or depressed or lonely or not supported socially and emotionally for long periods of time The blackpill will grow and continue to live rent free in this world thanks to your work on Twitter and Reddit we just cope and deal with this social condition called inceldom. We did not start the fire

Women will never know any sort of social hardships and are protected by juggernaut law

Last edited:
What IT cucks don't realise is that we won't want to be here. If people befriended us for our personalities (Can't be changed after 18. Cucked thinking otherwise), we wouldn't be on this platform or echo chamber as they view it. The Austrian painter in my pic, for example, advocated for early marriage for a fucking reason. He hated prostitutes on the streets of Munich and Vienna. IT cucks, normies, simps, women-worshippers will never see the value of marriage at an early age.

I hate women’s/normies views on men especially their views about men who haven’t reached social milestones, introverted or have been socially isolated like us all due to looks. They are truly a venomous and an hypocritical mind hive and despise any male who looks ugly and haven’t reached social milestones (example:losing your virginity)but would act like they understand any male who are in that predicament.

They’re #1 reason for virgin shamming and creating red flags around men who fit that description that they hate so much. I just don’t think Women can relate to being oppressed or depressed or lonely or not supported socially and emotionally for long periods of time The blackpill will grow and continue to live rent free in this world thanks to your work on Twitter and Reddit we just cope and deal with this social condition called inceldom. We did not start the fire

Women will never know any sort of social hardships and are protected by juggernaut law
Normies are the biggest simps. They will always side with women just because she’s a woman. They will go from shit talking a foid to defending their “female friend” in a heart beat. Fuck them

This site wouldn't existing, if males had social support too.

yeh, thats pretty true

Normies are the biggest simps. They will always side with women just because she’s a woman. They will go from shit talking a foid to defending their “female friend” in a heart beat. Fuck them

Truly my main source of suffering and people like me always suffer due to women,normies and chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back