Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This .org thread. Proposed idea of a Chad only forum that is "ultra-blackpilled"

nowiff

nowiff

Major
★★★

It's essentially an ultra BLACKPILLED site, and I’d bet the majority of people here (myself included) wouldn’t even make the cut.
A moderator would then judge whether you’re "good looking" enough to participate.
The threads? Probably a mix of self-obsession and superiority, with plenty of ropefuel for the rest of us. Still, I can't help but wonder what it’d be like to lurk on there. What do you guys think? Would you dare peek inside?

Also I do not believe Chads can truly be black-pilled.

Brutal soon actual ugly incels wont be welcome anywhere.

They already have that it's called incels.is

The org. is also from the master (same creator of this site, I just wanted to know why he maintains this other one), I think.

The org. is also from the master (same creator of this site, I just wanted to know why he maintains this other one), I think.
Same owner correct.

He makes money of these sites and looksmax is much more popular than this site. He makes more revenue there. Looksmax is also technically part of the incel space online as they share alot of common members. A majority of people on looksmax are virgins.

Same owner correct.

He makes money of these sites and looksmax is much more popular than this site. He makes more revenue there. Looksmax is also technically part of the incel space online as they share alot of common members. A majority of people on looksmax are virgins.
A majority of "active members"

Correction.

Brutal soon actual ugly incels wont be welcome anywhere.
Ugly people get made fun of there, that site os filled with normies.

They have no compassion, hence why I troll and bully users who try and do it to ugly people.

Ugly people get made fun of there, that site os filled with normies.

They have no compassion, hence why I troll and bully users who try and do it to ugly people.
yep. that's right if youre giga ugly here you'll be made fun of in the supposedly "ugly people only" forum. A lot of users here are HTN I bet.

it makes more money because of the vip memberships. Looksmaxx generates 1000% more revenue than this site barely anyone buys the glowing feature here mang. Plus looksmaxx has much more traffic because it went mainstream.

1723497901648o

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back