Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THIS MOVIE IS SUIFUIL! Do not watch it!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
It is about a 16 year old boy born in Space. And raised in a Mars colony. The foid that birthed him didn't know she was pregnant. And the company hid the fact that they had a kid there. At 16 they bring him home, he has complication due to being a martian. His hearht is too big for Earths atmosphere. He has one friend on Earth, a JB girl who has been tossed around foster homes. He is a total sperg and she is so understanding and think it is cute. And they have a puppy love....

Do not watch this movie, serious.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"Didn't know she was preganant" how the fuck did she give birth without knowing she was pregnant?
Also the movie just looks like one of those shitty teen angst movies.

"Didn't know she was preganant" how the fuck did she give birth without knowing she was pregnant?
Also the movie just looks like one of those shitty teen angst movies.

She started throwing up in space on their way to Mars. The company decided not to turn them back. The movie is SUIFUEL!

And they have a puppy love....

Do not watch this movie, serious.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Female Love is not real. It is just their expression for who is genetically superior in their eyes.

Why do you find this shit?

Female Love is not real. It is just their expression for who is genetically superior in their eyes.

It is real in that movie. They run away together. And they have no worries, no bills. And she thinks him spergin out is cute. And she asks if he wants to kiss her!

Why do you find this shit?

I just wanted a sci fi movie. I didn't know what it would be like.

It is real in that movie. They run away together. And they have no worries, no bills. And she thinks him spergin out is cute. And she asks if he wants to kiss her!
Which is why it's only a movie and not real life.

A: Biology and the Blackpill

B: I'm 15. This is BS.

You're 15? Why are you here rotting with us? I am a 30 year old virgin. The very thought of you being here with me makes me sad.

Sounds bluepilled as fuck. 16% on Rotten Tomatoes, just lol.

You're 15? Why are you here rotting with us? I am a 30 year old virgin. The very thought of you being here with me makes me sad.
He got invited to a discord group I was in once. He totally sperged out before he got banned. The kid thinks being incel is some kind of new hip thing. Totally wasting his life away at 15, just lol. I tried to talk some sense into him, but he just threw insults at me.

I may not have been the coolest 15 year old, but at least I wasn't wasting my time on virgin forums or predicting my virginity a decade in advance. I had some friends, went out and socialized some and hit the gym. If I had been more proactive with the foids, then MAYBE I wouldn't be here on incels.is today. He should really give it a shot before deciding to LDAR.

He got invited to a discord group I was in once. He totally sperged out before he got banned. The kid thinks being incel is some kind of new hip thing. Totally wasting his life away at 15, just lol. I tried to talk some sense into him, but he just threw insults at me.

I may not have been the coolest 15 year old, but at least I wasn't wasting my time on virgin forums or predicting my virginity a decade in advance. I had some friends, went out and socialized some and hit the gym. If I had been more proactive with the foids, then MAYBE I wouldn't be here on incels.is today. He should really give it a shot before deciding to LDAR.

So him just being in a discord group might have tilted his life to go to shit? Damn,

He totally sperged out before he got banned.
You were just a big cuck willing to get any used beef you could. Not my fault.

The kid thinks being incel is some kind of new hip thing.
You're the one willing to surrender the Blackpill the moment some roastie looks at you for more than a second.

If I had been more proactive with the foids, then MAYBE I wouldn't be here on incels.is today.
Keep coping cuck

So him just being in a discord group might have tilted his life to go to shit? Damn,
Nope. See above.