Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This morning I saw a young couple make out. At 8am where people wake up... it killed my whole day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
By young I mean they were 14 or maybe 15. One was a little tyrone with a JB foid. He proceeded to grop her ass right in front of the zebra crossing(since cars wouldnt stop cuz pedestrains walk lul).

I saw it all in one motion, a sight I wish nobody to see. He groped her ass, looked like they were pecking but who knows.. maybe some tongue action in there since I wasnt right in there face. The other thing was, there was a pretty "chubby" friend of HER. They were both white and blonde. The chubby one was laughing while they were making out in front of her. She was there like it was something normal "urghh you guys are too funny haha". WTff?

While I rot in my room ready to start my slavery day I see this shit at 8am while they go to school and do jack shit.

He mogs me to hell and back and I will never forget this moment.

Absolute nightmare of a sight...8 FUCKING AM, ATLEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO FUCK IN YOUR HOUSE AND NOT IN FRONT OF ME.

Meh they probably think its something normal, which is.. but you know.. genetic lottery was lost so here I am.

Public displays of affection make me want to go ER paddock and cho at the same time

Public displays of affection make me want to go ER paddock and cho at the same time
For them its something normal.. how can something yet so normal seem so impossible to get?

Your day was over before it even began.