Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This monumental teracuck unironically saying sorry for being a man on FDS LoL!!

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
>Reddit
didnt read

He should cut off his balls.

Kill all cucks.

Lools like Larp tbh

Not one line was read jfl they still gonna blast him.

Soy overdose

When you drink too much soylent :soy:

Of course he's from California.

I saw the reddit gold and fucking died

It took me less than a year during highschool to realize that being a male feminist only results in isolation and humiliation. The only way you can attract a female is through your genetics. Are these fags so undeveloped that they can’t comprehend reality?

Willing to bet a hefty amount that the poster has a vagina. Correct me if I'm wrong but not even cucks can steep this low..

It took me less than a year during highschool to realize that being a male feminist only results in isolation and humiliation. The only way you can attract a female is through your genetics. Are these fags so undeveloped that they can’t comprehend reality?
yes

I apologize for wanting to be a loyal husband and father.

I apologize for being ugly

Willing to bet a hefty amount that the poster has a vagina. Correct me if I'm wrong but not even cucks can steep this low..
Hefty?

I would bet my ballsack who ever wrote that babble of a post has a hole in between their legs.

This guy prolly went from bluepill to redpill and now giga soypill. Either that or larp. Prolly larp.

WTF is this mind-numbing pablum about?? He sounds like a brain-dead femoid incoherently rambling about her feeeeeeeeeelings.