Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This mod of cucktears needs to seriously unbrainwash himself

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

Hes a mod of /r/inceltears and hes in the same boat at us in regards to being virgin/ relationshipless. Seriously how can some of these people be so deluded?? especially being a mod of a subreddit where the majority of the userbase actively hates you and laughs at you because of your relationship status ( or lack of in this case)

absurdlivingghost, if you are reading this, accept your fate and swallow the blackpill. I forward this message on to any other cucktears members who are in the same status as the cucktears mod.

But hey if these cucks dont want to, its ok, they can keep on going on with life being bluepilled, and keep on believing bullshit like "being confident, wearing good clothes, haircut, gym" is what you need to do to get women.

Fucking lol

Some are just too afraid to accept the truth and would rather live in bliss.

Soy needs to be a controlled substance

Relationships are uneeded in order to live a happy fullfiling life, i don't want a femoid to suck my resources, mgtow kind of makes sense buddy boyos.

Hes a mod of /r/inceltears and hes in the same boat at us in regards to being virgin/ relationshipless. Seriously how can some of these people be so deluded?? especially being a mod of a subreddit where the majority of the userbase actively hates you and laughs at you because of your relationship status ( or lack of in this case)

absurdlivingghost, if you are reading this, accept your fate and swallow the blackpill. I forward this message on to any other cucktears members who are in the same status as the cucktears mod.

But hey if these cucks dont want to, its ok, they can keep on going on with life being bluepilled, and keep on believing bullshit like "being confident, wearing good clothes, haircut, gym" is what you need to do to get women.

Fucking lol

The least stupid thing i've seen uttered by a cuckqueer.

I want my crush validation

they need to wash their brainstem with a slug