Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this might be controversial however i have to say it anyway

im mayo and truecel
im not saying you cant be truecel XD
me too, not even the aminu girls want me
Idk, the ones around me are pretty blackpilled. Haven’t seen many bluepilled blacks, except Africancels.
eh ever since college started i dont really talk to anyone, even less than high school. i rarely interact with blacks even on the off chance i interact with someone.
Men take what they can get. Women are the one that get to choose what they want mostly.
indeed
Me neither, but kike foids don’t usually say it to anyone. I have seen friends of mine get called ugly to their face, and it was almost always a black woman. I’ve seen a hispanic and white chick one time, but other races I have never seen it or heard about it.
i had this one jew girl in my class last year and she had a british accent lol
Most of this forum is white I’m pretty sure, based on thosr statistics that were done last year or whenever it was.
as i said before, whites tend to be more blackpilled and have a higher incel presence online
The forum seems to be mostly mayo, then curry, then rice, then black. Curries and rice are hugely disproportionally overrepresented, but blacks and hispanics seem underrepresented. I don’t have the stats on me rn, but maybe you are less lazy and want to look for them.
black and spic women aren't as picky imo as compared to whites and asians
No one think curries do crimes, idk where you heard that. Curries and rice are known for being beta nerds. Low inhib curries are the ones online who message white chicks saying shit like “show bob plz”
only pakis have some sort of violent rep and thats ONLY in uk
Nothing to say. Jews are shit tier right after curries and rice. Just seen as the subhuman white people if we pass, or typical sand nigger.
jews are pretty ugly tbh
I mean yeah, this forum is mostly comprised of ethniccels that live in the West
the ethnics are western however there are a lot of whites too
what happened to your post count BROlyCEL
shit i said in the past i no longer believe in
cope, even if us non whites are gone from the west, foids will still only fuck white chads and not you
a 6 ft tall white guy with a mix gender social circle, relationship and gf is a chad compared to some ugly shitskin manlet
blame who you want, it wont change shit
i blame jews and women
NO way Broly turned into a delete tranny
id never delete account
Counterexample #1 : Japan, Korea, muslim countries. All these are homogeneous (or mostly) an have massive inceldom rates.

Have you tried measuring the effects of feminism and foids' liberation? It is much more significative. Historically, ethnic minorities did control their foids, nowadays it's a crime for a
father to try and prevent his daughter from whoring herself out.
as i said before, jews
why bother writing this if it's obviously not true
whats not true
200 days online GrAY?
JoinedSep 8, 2022

You're incel because of manletism & non-NT, not ethnicity. I see plenty of young ethnics with GFs in NYC.

After the 3. text i stopped reading. Please don’t write books here dude
What do you except? Being back all the low iq ADHD 4 words threads as a meaningful posts? He made a point a from his observation and read it or not it’s up to you.

Welcome back to grey life

You're incel because of manletism & non-NT, not ethnicity. I see plenty of young ethnics with GFs in NYC.
im incel cause im a hideous creature
Posts28 GrAY
JoinedSep 8, 2022Posts3,000Online12d 7h 46m
but you deleted all your posts, which is equally bad
no its not, some of the things i said i no longer agree with and having them up would make it seem as though i believed them. from now on i only want to make serious posts and will post far less as compared to before since i wont engage in the usual retarded shit that goes on

I dont think been Ethnic is 100% the reason. Obviously whites as with any group any where(except noodle women) in the world prefer their own race.

Remember the majority of immigrants are always men even rich Europeans emmigrating to the USA or Australia, majority are single men. In the West even amongst the whites there are more males born than females. Look up the numbers for yourself. So somebody has to be incel even amongst the whites themselves just by virtue of the ratio of men to women born in each year.

Then on the next point, Ethnics doing well in their home countries tend not to leave, why would they . Obviously they do but in way lesser numbers than economic Ethnic migrants.

So the ethnic males in the West are on avergae lower iq, no professional skills, majority male, broke and working minimum wage jobs.

Their off spring are born in the West and must compete but they are on average also low iq. Their parents dont understand black pill(height, face etc) because on average low iq so they dont give their sons good nutrious food during periods of growth spurts but junk like sugary drinks, cheap food , dont tutor them on maths and physics from kindergarden already. Dont teach them any marketable skill from the cradle already.

Now after 18 years that son is basicaly at a major disadvantage. He has to compete against whites who even the lower classes at least make effort to tutor their kids, at least make effort to height maxx and looks maxx them. Obviously there are exceptions like alcoholics, narcist single mothers etc but on average whites understand the competitve nature of the West and prepare their sons either teaching them to do crime like selling drugs in secret, teaching them a trade like builder already from young,trying to teach them maths etc etc etc.

Last edited:
inceldom is mainly an ethnic living in west problem.

now this isn't meant to attack the whitecels here who have dealt with loneliness and rejection. i wont invalidate their experiences at all. however that said what i said earlier isnt't invalidated as well. their problems aren't any lesser.

this isnt meant to be a victimization and self pity thread either. im in college and pretty much every white guy i see has mix gender social circle, has sex and relationships, goes out and you know does "normal" things. and honestly it isnt really how they look either, even the below average looking and height white guys have a white gf and friends.

however i believe thats because i dont live in a super jewed out area. thats what the jews want to destroy, they want to import non whites into the west to create chaos and imbalance in white society because it is superior to others.

meanwhile ethnics cant really fit in well into white society no matter how much the jews push it, it wont work. thats where problems arise. the reason why inceldom and lonely males is increasing in west is positively correlated with the amount of ethnics.

the best thing for inceldom is that the non whites just need to move back to where they were.

jews are the cause of all evil, blame them. hate women if you want thats fine and based, however that doesnt change who is behind this.

jews want to paint the white man as evil and bring them down, thats their whole goal.

being white isnt just skin color and bone structure
so leave the west and go to a ethnic majoirty country