Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this might be controversial however i have to say it anyway

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
inceldom is mainly an ethnic living in west problem.

now this isn't meant to attack the whitecels here who have dealt with loneliness and rejection. i wont invalidate their experiences at all. however that said what i said earlier isnt't invalidated as well. their problems aren't any lesser.

this isnt meant to be a victimization and self pity thread either. im in college and pretty much every white guy i see has mix gender social circle, has sex and relationships, goes out and you know does "normal" things. and honestly it isnt really how they look either, even the below average looking and height white guys have a white gf and friends.

however i believe thats because i dont live in a super jewed out area. thats what the jews want to destroy, they want to import non whites into the west to create chaos and imbalance in white society because it is superior to others.

meanwhile ethnics cant really fit in well into white society no matter how much the jews push it, it wont work. thats where problems arise. the reason why inceldom and lonely males is increasing in west is positively correlated with the amount of ethnics.

the best thing for inceldom is that the non whites just need to move back to where they were.

jews are the cause of all evil, blame them. hate women if you want thats fine and based, however that doesnt change who is behind this.

jews want to paint the white man as evil and bring them down, thats their whole goal.

being white isnt just skin color and bone structure

Last edited:
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I was born in a majority white country, I cannot simply move back to where my roots are. I speak English, not my native tongue. I am both a foreigner in this country as well as my home countries. There is no simple solution.
in this case yes i do feel for you as you cant belong anywhere. too ethnic for white countries and too white for ethnic countries
Also, what was the point of having your post count erased?
some of the things i said i no longer express my beliefs

in this case yes i do feel for you as you cant belong anywhere. too ethnic for white countries and too white for ethnic countries

some of the things i said i no longer express my beliefs
Look how the tables have turned now I’m the paragon and you’re the Greycel

Look how the tables have turned now I’m the paragon and you’re the Greycel
and yet i cant remember a single meaningful input you have provided

meanwhile ethnics cant really fit in well into white society no matter how much the jews push it, it wont work. thats where problems arise. the reason why inceldom and lonely males is increasing in west is positively correlated with the amount of ethnics.

the best thing for inceldom is that the non whites just need to move back to where they were.
Exactly! Ethnics have an evolutionary anthropological heritage that is incompatible with the mating practices of whites. Their only option is to go back their ancestral homelands. When I lived in the West, I was an alien. Here back in curryland, I have much better social support. Its nice. I'm grateful.

Last edited:
and yet i cant remember a single meaningful input you have provided
He's too low IQ to make a single memorable post. Curry problems.

I was born in a majority white country, I cannot simply move back to where my roots are.
Yes you can move back if you have the will. You just don't want to in spite of all the mogging and humiliation because being around whites is much nicer than being around 2 PSL deathnik trash.

Ethnics are othered by society because they aren’t the norm. This doesn’t make inceldom an exclusively ethnic problem. Sure it contributes but there are plenty of incels in societies around the world that aren’t minorities. This is why I think racecopers are kinda dumb, as I’m pretty sure if you’re attractive enough and combine that with charisma you’ll eventually get laid. Sure you’ll get rejected more definitely, but it doesn’t mean the root of your problems is not being white

Exactly! Ethnics have an evolutionary anthropological heritage that is incompatible with the mating practices of whites. Their only option is to go back their ancestral homelands. When I lived in the West, I was an alien. Here back in curryland, I have much better social support. Its nice. I'm grateful.
Looking at your name and the fact that you said you moved back, are you who I think you are

now this isn't meant to attack the whitecels here who have dealt with loneliness and rejection. i wont invalidate their experiences at all. however that said what i said earlier isnt't invalidated as well. their problems aren't any lesser.

this isnt meant to be a victimization and self pity thread either. im in college and pretty much every white guy i see has mix gender social circle, has sex and relationships, goes out and you know does "normal" things. and honestly it isnt really how they look either, even the below average looking and height white guys have a white gf and friends.

however i believe thats because i dont live in a super jewed out area. thats what the jews want to destroy, they want to import non whites into the west to create chaos and imbalance in white society because it is superior to others.

jews are the cause of all evil, blame them. hate women if you want thats fine and based, however that doesnt change who is behind this.

jews want to paint the white man as evil and bring them down, thats their whole goal.

If this were true, we would see a few thing.

1) Most incels in the West are ethnic.
2) Ethnics cause more violence due to inceldom.
3) Jews would be slaying.

Answers to these questions.

1) No, most incels are white.
2) Only blacks and hispanics, who are the least likely to be incel. The least violent groups are the most likely to be incel (curry, rice, and jews).
3) Jews are an incel race.

Ethnics are othered by society because they aren’t the norm. This doesn’t make inceldom an exclusively ethnic problem. Sure it contributes but there are plenty of incels in societies around the world that aren’t minorities. This is why I think racecopers are kinda dumb, as I’m pretty sure if you’re attractive enough and combine that with charisma you’ll eventually get laid. Sure you’ll get rejected more definitely, but it doesn’t mean the root of your problems is not being white
No the root is jews not them being non white.

After the 3. text i stopped reading. Please don’t write books here dude

The white incels you don't see because they're staying in their dorm or just not enrolled in college. Still I agree, being ethnic surrounded by wh*tes is an easy way to end up incel.

I was born in a majority white country, I cannot simply move back to where my roots are. I speak English, not my native tongue. I am both a foreigner in this country as well as my home countries. There is no simple solution.

The solution is ethnic neighborhoods/segregation. In fact if you look at Mexicans in America, they are the least likely to be incel because they have segregated and cohesive communities. The few spic incels are the ones who moved away from their ethnic neighborhoods.

There even used to be exclusive areas for "white" ethnicities like Italians, Germans, Poles, Irish. The first step the Jews took was shattering such white ethnic neighborhoods. Only then did whites become atomized enough that integrating blacks was possible. Now they are doing the same thing to hispanic neighborhoods.

Nigga got tired of slayin puss so came back

If this were true, we would see a few thing.

1) Most incels in the West are ethnic.
2) Ethnics cause more violence due to inceldom.
3) Jews would be slaying.

Answers to these questions.

1) No, most incels are white.
2) Only blacks and hispanics, who are the least likely to be incel. The least violent groups are the most likely to be incel (curry, rice, and jews).
3) Jews are an incel race.
Incels online or irl? Cause irl I see more ethnic incels. And they are GIGA bluepilled so you don’t see their presence online as blackpilled and based. Whites represent more of online since from what I’ve seen are more likely to be blackpilled.

I've been on holiday to my home country, Nigeria (one of them, at least). I can assure you that I am very much a foreigner to them as a white person would be. We were raised in completely different cultures; we do not speak the same language (unless you guys expect us ethnics to learn an entirely new language in order to communicate with the locals). I was very much a tourist looking into a world that I should have been raised in.
Many blacks who've lived in the West have made the successful repatriation back to their ancestral nations, with good results. And its not like blacks don't speak English and aren't developed at all. Hell, parts of Africa are cleaner and more developed than curryland.

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Grambling, LA is 88% Black.\n\nYour comment is not based on any sort of facts or logical reasoning.",
"headline": "In a Homecoming Video Meant to Unite Campus, Almost Everyone Was White",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/homecoming-video-meant-unite-campus-193002665.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 23:18:20 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "All of the mentioned issues are largely the result of racism.",
"headline": "In a Homecoming Video Meant to Unite Campus, Almost Everyone Was White",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/homecoming-video-meant-unite-campus-193002665.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 23:06:15 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@Zeez\n\nHe didn't \"miss\" anything. He is racist, just like most Whites.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:52:39 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Madison, WI declared racism a public health crisis. Rightfully so, as shown by the comments here:\n\nhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=Y3P_asvtgNA",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:29:48 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, yes, we know. There is no reason to hide and pretend like the White liberals. You are racist. Whites are racist. Democrat or Republican, is irrelevant.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:23:29 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@julia\n\nIndeed. Most Wisconsin Whites voted for Trump and his racism.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:20:06 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "For Blacks seeking a safe college away from the harassment and racism, I encourage you to give majority-black Bethune-Cookman a try:\n\nhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=rVV-eBR9YkY",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/postid/c8ebabf5-78de-3bac-a94d-a231f1b67680",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:19:08 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "And yet, nearly everyone on the campus is White. You really can't see such an obvious, glaring contradiction?",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:12:21 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Howard University is an HBCU. Read about the history of HBCUs before whining.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:10:19 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "\"Hispanic\" What does \"Hispanic\" mean? I'll answer for you: It means \"Spanish-speaking\". Spanish is a language that originates from Spain, a White European nation. Many Hispanics are therefore White and thus members of the 64% of the U.S population.\n\nYes, I do often see right-wing bigots whine and demand praise for being White.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:08:45 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@john\n\nWhile I am not vengeful enough to support systematic racism or discrimination as Whites do, I'll gladly point you to the facts:\n\nhttps://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/08/21/u-s-counties-majority-nonwhite/ https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/08/21/u-s-counties-majority-nonwhite/",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/postid/c8ebabf5-78de-3bac-a94d-a231f1b67680",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:06:28 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Oh, of-course. It was in Wis. Home of the GOP.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:04:55 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Wisconsin is filled with bigots and racists.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:04:36 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "HBCUs are the result of White supremacy. If you hadn't blocked Blacks from getting education, you wouldn't be in such a situation.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:03:26 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. A white supremacist school.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:01:45 UTC 2020"
},

Nigga got tired of slayin puss so came back
Lol I wish
The white incels you don't see because they're staying in their dorm or just not enrolled in college. Still I agree, being ethnic surrounded by wh*tes is an easy way to end up incel.
Well I saw similar things in high school as well. Not so different from college.
After the 3. text i stopped reading. Please don’t write books here dude
Weren’t you banned for being gay

Why would deathniks even aspire to live in the West today? So many social and economic evils are eating away at the carcass of white countries:
1. sexual degeneracy | 2. LGBTQ mutants | 3. Jewish debt slavery | 4. Jewish money printing | 5. hyper polarization and low key race wars

Incels online or irl?
Both

Cause irl I see more ethnic incels.
White incels don’t leave the house while ethnic incels shamelessly walk in public.

And they are GIGA bluepilled so you don’t see their presence online as blackpilled and based.
Someone should do a survey on that tbh. How common the blackpill is among different ethnic groups.

Whites represent more of online since from what I’ve seen are more likely to be blackpilled.
Hard to say, but I just think they are more likely to be incel because white girls are way more choosy of being chad-only compared to many other races. Curries are usually incels until they become beta arranged marriage cucks. While rice usually end up with an aged white-only noodle cause he makes more money and she needs a beta provider.

Unironically I think blacks are the most blackpilled race but for some reason there are less of them online.

Why would deathniks even aspire to live in the West today? So many social and economic evils are eating away at the carcass of white countries:
1. sexual degeneracy | 2. LGBTQ mutants | 3. Jewish debt slavery | 4. Jewish money printing | 5. hyper polarization and low key race wars
Ethnics need to try to build great nations as well however there are too many low IQ ones

It's too late though. I was born and raised in the West so if I were to go back to sub-saharan Africa I'd be too culturally alienated.

Lol I wish

Well I saw similar things in high school as well. Not so different from college.

Weren’t you banned for being gay
Ya momma knows :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I saw the same thing but there were also ethnics who had girlfriends in high school.

I've been on holiday to my home country, Nigeria (one of them, at least). I can assure you that I am very much a foreigner to them as a white person would be. We were raised in completely different cultures; we do not speak the same language (unless you guys expect us ethnics to learn an entirely new language in order to communicate with the locals). I was very much a tourist looking into a world that I should have been raised in.

There is no "moving back" - I wasn't born there!
It's too late though. I was born and raised in the West so if I were to go back to sub-saharan Africa I'd be too culturally alienated.
What happens when one day, whites have had enough of nigger chimping and decide to start hunting you guys?

Im a white guy whose never had a gf how over is it for me

Never began for us indo Europeancels.

What happens when one day, whites have had enough of nigger chimping and decide to start hunting you guys?
They'll only hunt the inferior ones. The good ones like me will be safe

Same, I fit nowhere.

Better to make $5000 a month than $500 a month

Being an ethnic minority (non chadlite) cuts down your "potential" dating poor greatly because foids of your race are scarce, great majority of people date people of the same ethnicity. It's just the way it is.

I saw the same thing but there were also ethnics who had girlfriends in high school.
i barely saw any non whites who had a gf
Im a white guy whose never had a gf how over is it for me
giga over and you being white doesnt make you any less of an incel compared to a Japanese incel
Never began for us indo Europeancels.
indeed
Being an ethnic minority (non chadlite) cuts down your "potential" dating poor greatly because foids of your race are scarce, great majority of people date people of the same ethnicity. It's just the way it is.
yep memes aside white women still date white men a vast majority of the times, same with other races of women. im only saying white cause thats the people i see the most. and even when i travel to other places, i see white people together and very few examples of them being in a mixed race relationship whether male or female.
Both

White incels don’t leave the house while ethnic incels shamelessly walk in public.
yes cause they are lower IQ than the whites so they dont realize what sort of situation they are in
Someone should do a survey on that tbh. How common the blackpill is among different ethnic groups.
id say white for the most part. and no misogynistic != blackpilled for any of the low IQcels thinking some middle eastern nations are blackpilled
Hard to say, but I just think they are more likely to be incel because white girls are way more choosy of being chad-only compared to many other races.
ive seen white girls with all kinds of white guys tbh
Curries are usually incels until they become beta arranged marriage cucks.
yea curries' natural state is in inceldom
While rice usually end up with an aged white-only noodle cause he makes more money and she needs a beta provider.
same case with rice XD
Unironically I think blacks are the most blackpilled race but for some reason there are less of them online.
more like low IQ so we think they are based but in reality they just say anything

yes cause they are lower IQ than the whites so they dont realize what sort of situation they are in
Definitely more socially retarded and stunted, especially curries and rice.

id say white for the most part. and no misogynistic != blackpilled for any of the low IQcels thinking some middle eastern nations are blackpilled
Middle Eastern countries are more redpilled, not blackpilled. I would assume blacks are the most blackpilled tbh.

ive seen white girls with all kinds of white guys tbh
Yes, cause they’re white. Most women will mostly date their own race.

yea curries' natural state is in inceldom
Brootal.

same case with rice XD
Beyond brootal.

more like low IQ so we think they are based but in reality they just say anything
Jfl. I meant that black females make it the most obvious that ugly dudes are not welcome and say it to your face. White women are less likely to call an ugly man ugly to his face. And noodle/curry whores will almost never call a man ugly to his face. It’s more to do with how the women react rather than the man’s IQ.

Definitely more socially retarded and stunted, especially curries and rice.
yea cause no onw talks to them except anime girls
Middle Eastern countries are more redpilled, not blackpilled. I would assume blacks are the most blackpilled tbh.
most blacks ive encountered with are blue/red tbh
Yes, cause they’re white. Most women will mostly date their own race.
indeed, id even say a white/black/spic/arab woman would choose an average looking man of their own race rather than an above average one of another from what i have seen. now unless we are comparing a legit chad type man of another race then sure they'll race mix. men are more likely to race mix than women imo tbh.
Brootal.

Beyond brootal.
just how it is
Jfl. I meant that black females make it the most obvious that ugly dudes are not welcome and say it to your face. White women are less likely to call an ugly man ugly to his face. And noodle/curry whores will almost never call a man ugly to his face. It’s more to do with how the women react rather than the man’s IQ.
i have never been called ugly to the face by any woman however i dont really think makes it any better as they completely ignore me anyway lol

XD

im mayo and truecel

> Greycel with 26 posts

yea cause no onw talks to them except anime girls
Mogs me

most blacks ive encountered with are blue/red tbh
Idk, the ones around me are pretty blackpilled. Haven’t seen many bluepilled blacks, except Africancels.

indeed, id even say a white/black/spic/arab woman would choose an average looking man of their own race rather than an above average one of another from what i have seen. now unless we are comparing a legit chad type man of another race then sure they'll race mix. men are more likely to race mix than women imo tbh.
Men take what they can get. Women are the one that get to choose what they want mostly.

just how it is

i have never been called ugly to the face by any woman however i dont really think makes it any better as they completely ignore me anyway lol
Me neither, but kike foids don’t usually say it to anyone. I have seen friends of mine get called ugly to their face, and it was almost always a black woman. I’ve seen a hispanic and white chick one time, but other races I have never seen it or heard about it.

I mean yeah, this forum is mostly comprised of ethniccels that live in the West
Most of this forum is white I’m pretty sure, based on thosr statistics that were done last year or whenever it was.

1) Proportion wise I think it's true, there's a large amount of curries here mostly living in western countries although a small amount are from curryland itself. But curries are less than Hispanics, Blacks and East Asians in percentage yet I think it's the 2nd most common race of a user in this forum. Curries are so relevant on this forum (everyone loves bashing at their inceldom and subhumanity) but yet so irrelevant in real life, they're not even 2% of the U.S population.
The forum seems to be mostly mayo, then curry, then rice, then black. Curries and rice are hugely disproportionally overrepresented, but blacks and hispanics seem underrepresented. I don’t have the stats on me rn, but maybe you are less lazy and want to look for them.

2) Everyone thinks western curries (the most ethnic incel race by proportion) are low-inhib to do crimes simply because they're ethnic, truth is most are pussies and high inhib for that crap. the immigration system in usa filters hard for curries and they only let the highly educated in, the ones that are more high-inhib generally.
No one think curries do crimes, idk where you heard that. Curries and rice are known for being beta nerds. Low inhib curries are the ones online who message white chicks saying shit like “show bob plz”

3) idk what to say about that one,
Nothing to say. Jews are shit tier right after curries and rice. Just seen as the subhuman white people if we pass, or typical sand nigger.

what happened to your post count BROlyCEL

cope, even if us non whites are gone from the west, foids will still only fuck white chads and not you

blame who you want, it wont change shit

NO way Broly turned into a delete tranny

Counterexample #1 : Japan, Korea, muslim countries. All these are homogeneous (or mostly) an have massive inceldom rates.

Have you tried measuring the effects of feminism and foids' liberation? It is much more significative. Historically, ethnic minorities did control their foids, nowadays it's a crime for a
father to try and prevent his daughter from whoring herself out.