Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This might be a larp but i begin to think that the life of normcucks is the least fucked of all three

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
Firstly regardless of which social group you belong to, life is equally meaningless.
The concept of free will is a meme
This useless life is predetermined.
That said;
the lives of the elites must suck!
they have it all handed to them free of struggles, thus why they don't value it as much and most would suicide, for they deep down know how worthless everything is really.

us at the other end of the barrel weren't eligible to participate in a life so it's over before its begins, thus why we value the little that we have, but we often don't have much to claim for ourselves other than few copes coupled with few ropes.

the norms are the true winner of this equation, they are being deluded into believing that everything they have is "earned" through hardships and sacrifices!
of course the whole prospect of "deserving" is a total nonse, but its well beyond their mental capacity to unveil such profound tragic revelation of the existance, thus they continue to live within the realms of the bluepill matrix.

for ignorance is indeed a blessing!

Ye, the normies aka middle suburb house class has the most carefree and best life. Better than incel and even better than econimic chads. Poverty in looks and money is as debilitating as having it too good. Theres tons of stories of nobility going insane out of boredom (although we would give our right arm to be in their position with what we know and have experienced) Its a numbers game. Normies have the most people and activities at hand.

Last edited:
Cope
90% of stacies belong to the very rich

Hearing bluepilled normies trying to relate to any of the situations we have had to go through is kekfuel. I heard a story of some becky who was called ugly literally once and it gave her "trauma" for years. :lul:

Last edited:
Hearing bluepilled normies trying to relate to any of the situations we have had to go through is kekfuel. I heard of some becky who was called ugly literally once and it gave her "trauma" for years. :lul:
I have the best example.. look at my post from yday.. why not to argue with normtards

Hearing bluepilled normies trying to relate to any of the situations we have had to go through is kekfuel. I heard of some becky who was called ugly literally once and it gave her "trauma" for years. :lul:

Unironically many toilet friends I have, a toilet literally broke down crying in front of me because she was rejected... After having a casual relationship for months.

Their lives are so easy that even the minor things we face every day would completely break them. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Normies don't have it good either. Everyone loses except monkmaxxers.

Elites have to fuck literal children now to get any excitement because everything else has become dull for them :feelskek:

Ye, the normies aka middle suburb house class has the most carefree and best life. Better than incel and even better than econimic chads. Poverty in looks and money is as debilitating as having it too good. Theres tons of stories of nobility going insane out of boredom (although we would give our right arm to be in their position with what we know and have experienced) Its a numbers game. Normies have the most people and activities at hand.
I guess in a way normans have the privilege of peers validation.
Elites discounts the validation when it comes from the bottom, and they rarely receive any from their peers
We don't get any validation

Hearing bluepilled normies trying to relate to any of the situations we have had to go through is kekfuel. I heard a story of some becky who was called ugly literally once and it gave her "trauma" for years. :lul:
Lifefuel tbh ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back