Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This meme is the most ragefuel meme for me.

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer

[UWSL]I can't stand it, my blood boils, my heart races, I breathe harder, the anger I feel is indescribable ... it's so brutal ... I have no words, just seeing him again has made me sick with rage, every millimeter of my body boils with rage. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:[/UWSL]

"I'm so lonely" in foid language means "I can't get a chad"

This is the meme for that reddit sub "forever alone girls" , that had to go private because they received too much messages from guys :feelsclown:

this meme activate my Supreme gentleman mode :cool:

[UWSL]I can't stand it, my blood boils, my heart races, I breathe harder, the anger I feel is indescribable ... it's so brutal ... I have no words, just seeing him again has made me sick with rage, every millimeter of my body boils with rage. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/UWSL]
@SocialzERo @Broly and @Animecel2D when they get an alert from me

I use it all the time when girls complain about "loneliness".