Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This meme is accurate

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240926 152837

It is accurate of we are talking about Americans. Because, they are the ones who destabilized our countries and continue to do so.

@Moroccancel
@NorthernWind

native european will have the same future like palestinian because sandnigger, nigger, and paki fakeugees behave like mindless animals.

Edit: i have no sympathy towards egalitarian alturistic whites because they had it coming to them

native european will have the same future like palestinian because sandnigger, nigger, and paki fakeugees behave like mindless animals.
"WHITE saar please accept me saar, I integrated into your society saar" they are always going to see you as a chink. Stop dickriding them and accept that the people you worship deserve to get REPLACED, BECAUSE, OF WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO TO TYE MIDDLE EAST(PALESTINE AND LEBANON)

"WHITE saar please accept me saar, I integrated into your society saar" they are always going to see you as a chink. Stop dickriding them and accept that the people you worship deserve to get REPLACED, BECAUSE, OF WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO TO TYE MIDDLE EAST(PALESTINE AND LEBANON)
I'm living in my native land

You seem triggered chill out man

Then, why do you support white nationalists?
I'm not supporting them but using their knowledge to my advantage like racial theory, demography, jewish expansion news, etc
It is their knowledge who are harvested by me not the other way around

They are the lesser of two evil in this world as i'm very opportunistic

Average goy will ozcatrise me for pointing out the dysgenic effect produced by the modern world

I have no choice
If there is any equivalent of white nationalist but for the preservation of east eurasian people with the identical basedness then i will join the latter

Last edited:
Do you think the "15 words" on my signature is based on some wns huh?

I made it up myself using the historical relevance of the east asia JfL

That ricecuck is pathetic