Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This may be the only acceptable form of hate: being ANTI ROMANTIC LOVE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
People kind of agree with us emotionally, I think. You can see this in how femcels and FDS copy our ideas and retrofit it to suit their gender. Society only hates us because we are racist af and aren't inclusive to faggots, foids, redditors, and trannies.

I think a lot of people generally hate romantic love, the social consequences that being unloved entails, and they just lack an outlet to participate in the bashing too. I bet if they had a form of inceldom that was inclusive along the lines of being simply "anti romantic love" the broader society would leave us alone. This is also not the same thing as foreveralone, which is an inclusive idea too. Forever alone is just a sad internalized thing. Being "anti romantic love" is more aggressive and edgy.

I'm definitely not advocating that this is what inceldom should be. This is an entirely separate idea. True inceldom is FUCKING UGLY STRAIGHT MALE ONLY.

what is anti romantic love ?

what is anti romantic love ?
it's simply protesting the idea of romantic love because love is undeniably attached to eugenics. Being anti romantic love is about saying 'no' to things like Valentine's day and eugenics, and I guess it's an inclusive :soy: idea. In that I think people of all backgrounds should participate. It's an antinatalist idea, but not all antinatalists are anti romantic love. I'd say most aren't

This is a bad idea imo all it will do is allow the issue of anti romantic love to become a woman's issue. In any mixed gender group women's voices are prioritized more than men's are and women come to represent the ones most affected or most identifiable with. Look at antinatalism and vegetarianism for examples. That hurts the men in those groups because they can then easily be dismissed as interested in feminine things instead of manly things (which always involves being productive for society in some way).
So what if fem"cels" and FDS have to copy ideas from here and retrofit to fit their gender? At least they can't as easily co-opt inceldom if women aren't welcome in blackpilled incel spaces @AAAAAAAAAAAcel

This is a bad idea imo all it will do is allow the issue of anti romantic love to become a woman's issue. In any mixed gender group women's voices are prioritized more than men's are.
So what if fem"cels" and FDS have to copy ideas from here and retrofit to fit their gender? At least they can't as easily co-opt inceldom if women aren't welcome in blackpilled incel spaces @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
how can being anti romantic love be a woman's issue? It's inherently a non-binary :soy: issue. Also I'm not saying abandon inceldom. I just think being anti romantic love is more sustainable culturally. Being anti romantic love will not get nuked. The FBI will not crack down on this. Being anti romantic love is about giving power back to genetic trash

Last edited:
how can being anti romantic love be a woman's issue?
It will be made into a women's issue by society if society sees that a lot of women are part of and identify as being behind that cause.

It will be made into a women's issue by society if society sees that a lot of women are part of and identify as being behind that cause.
I think most women are not gonna give into ANTI romantic love. They will just stick in their asexuality corner. Women generally don't protest love, because virtue signalling.

how can being anti romantic love be a woman's issue? It's inherently a non-binary :soy: issue. Also I'm not saying abandon inceldom. I just think being anti romantic love is more sustainable culturally. Being anti romantic love will not get nuked.
Fuck that that's acquiescing to society. You don't want places like this to get nuked? You need a lot of backup sites on the darkweb and to build your own infrastructure without relying on mainstream tech companies @JosefMengelecel @Robtical
The FBI will not crack down on this. Being anti romantic love is about giving power back to genetic trash
You know the fbi (why the specific focus on just them you know there's many other 'intelligence' agencies out there right JFL) has still surveiled groups and declared them to be extremist even when women are involved right? Look at how many anti pipeline, hardline environmentalists opposed to fracking have been declared as extremists and arrested.

I think most women are not gonna give into ANTI romantic love. They will just stick in their asexuality corner. Women generally don't protest love, because virtue signalling.
No just as many normies do women like to do things to seem edgy and get attention. Protesting love and pretending they aren't one of those lovey dovey girls? Many women will jump at the opportunity to do that and with them the fake orbiters that plague alt scenes.

Last edited:
Fuck that that's acquiescing to society. You don't want places like this to get nuked? You need a lot of backup sites on the darkweb and to build your own infrastructure without relying on mainstream tech companies @JosefMengelecel @Robtical

You know the fbi (why the specific focus on just them you know there's many other 'intelligence' agencies out there right JFL) has still surveiled groups and declared them to be extremist even when women are involved right? Look at how many anti pipeline, hardline environmentalists opposed to fracking have been declared as extremists and arrested.

No just as many normies do women like to do things to seem edgy and get attention. Protesting love and pretending they aren't one of those lovey dovey girls? Many women will jump at the opportunity to do that and with them the fake orbiters that plague alt scenes.
that's why inceldom should ALWAYS exist for ANGRY UGLY STRAIGHT MEN.

I just think for those faggot braincel IWH types that will never get laid and but don't hate women, find our racism, transphobia :soy: annoying, but also find FA too low-energy they have "anti romantic love"

that's why inceldom should ALWAYS exist for ANGRY UGLY STRAIGHT MEN.
So should the concept of anti romantic love.
I just think for those faggot braincel IWH types that will never get laid and don't hate women, find our racism, transphobia :soy: annoying, but also find FA too low-energy they have "anti romantic love"
IWH was more based than what you are suggesting outside of the daily zoo visitors that made unwanted posts there. Many of them just didn't want overt violence to be promoted because it would be easier for them to be taken down. They still got taken down anyway because reddit sucks and is biased.

Society only hates us because we are racist af and aren't inclusive to faggots, foids, redditors, and trannies.
No, they hate us because we are straight men who dare to complain about our circumstances, which goes against their feminist dogma that straight men are oppressors and can never be victims. It has nothing to do with being racist, hating gays and trannies or whatever, as proof just look at "incel lite" communities like r/incelswithouthate: they banned all kinds of "hate speech" and even had a female mod and yet everyone still hated them.

The reason why incels tend to hate faggots and trannies is because a) they're part of the liberal alliance that agitates against incels and b) even the most softcore incels are hated by society so if everyone hates us anyway we might as well adopt other politically incorrect viewpoints.

who cares what they think?

No, they hate us because we are straight men who dare to complain about our circumstances, which goes against their feminist dogma that straight men are oppressors and can never be victims. It has nothing to do with being racist, hating gays and trannies or whatever, as proof just look at "incel lite" communities like r/incelswithouthate: they banned all kinds of "hate speech" and even had a female mod and yet everyone still hated them.

The reason why incels tend to hate faggots and trannies is because a) they're part of the liberal alliance that agitates against incels and b) even the most softcore incels are hated by society so if everyone hates us anyway we might as well adopt other politically incorrect viewpoints.
its hard to say why they hate us more, but yeah I do think you are correct in that they hate whiny men more than even racists & pedos
who cares what they think?
I just want the bullying to end

its hard to say why they hate us more, but yeah I do think you are correct in that they hate whiny men more than even racists & pedos
While trying to conflate whiny men with racists and pedos any chance they can get.
I just want the bullying to end
That isn't fully possible. One thing that could be done which many have suggested is making incel forums need an account to even view.

I think a lot of people generally hate romantic love, the social consequences that being unloved entails, and they just lack an outlet to participate in the bashing too. I bet if they had a form of inceldom that was inclusive along the lines of being simply "anti romantic love" the broader society would leave us alone. This is also not the same thing as foreveralone, which is an inclusive idea too. Forever alone is just a sad internalized thing. Being "anti romantic love" is more aggressive and edgy.
I agree, but I don't think people will leave us alone if we declare ourselves to be "anti-romantic love". On the contrary, "romantic love" is one of the biggest copes for the mass of normies (Chads and Stacies know better). Bluepillers already hate us because we are the living proof that "romantic love" is bogus.

If anything, they will hate us even more if we say it out loud.

While trying to conflate whiny men with racists and pedos any chance they can get.

That isn't fully possible. One thing that could be done which many have suggested is making incel forums need an account to even view.
That still won’t solve the problem though, there will be more infiltrators with accounts pretending to be incel while stalking us.

This is a bad idea imo all it will do is allow the issue of anti romantic love to become a woman's issue. In any mixed gender group women's voices are prioritized more than men's are and women come to represent the ones most affected or most identifiable with. Look at antinatalism and vegetarianism for examples. That hurts the men in those groups because they can then easily be dismissed as interested in feminine things instead of manly things (which always involves being productive for society in some way).
Completely agree. I've always seen inceldom as the main aspect of the broader froms of oppression ugly males face because of foids, chads and normies in general. We should include more aspects of the problem but still relating to ugly males, and not generalize the victims of inceldom (which btw don't exist outside of ugly males) while still relating to inceldom only, like op is saying

I truly think this shit would just take more foids out of the dating market. Chad would dump them, and they would be “anti-romantic love”, and refuse to give an average man love and sex.

But maybe this is good, as more incels we have, as faster a change in society might happen

That still won’t solve the problem though, there will be more infiltrators with accounts pretending to be incel while stalking us.
Wrong many 'infiltrators' (do they even deserve the prestige of that term JFL) are too nervous about having any real skin in the game and are wary of signing up for an account on sites they see as "extremist" and "terrorist" like @JosefMengelecel . Also as stated numerous times by many people here anti-incels suck at larping.

Last edited:
Wrong many 'infiltrators' (do they even deserve the prestige of that term JFL) are too nervous about having any real skin in the game and are wary of signing up for an account on sites they see as "extremist" and "terrorist" like @JosefMengelecel . Also as stated numerous times by many people here anti-incels suck at larping.

View: https://youtu.be/08rwFt6xCkQ
I guess we can kind of sense the fakecels after watching this video.

If I were less lazy I would make that ANTI ROMANTIC LOVE site, where you do indeed need an account to even view. But we'd need at least 100 dudes for this to even be a sustainable thing.

I think being simply anti romantic love makes more sense at this point, it's a fresh start, a new angle to deal with our context with loneliness, politically speaking. Inceldom has turned into a very specific childish thing. But I think being anti romantic love is mostly about pointing out how romantic love is being shoved in the faces of the lonely, and that it causes a huge number of people to feel pain and suffering. That most people are incapable of doleing out love like welfare because love is attached to good genes, therefore the most ethical path is to NOT love romantically for the sake of people accidentally born and just die off. Depopulate the Earth. Make it not about love, not about hate, but neutral.

Requiring an account to view content on a forum cuts down on the number of lurkers that lift content from a forum.
That’s true, mainly because it takes inconvenience and time to make an account here, depends if they even let you in the site.

although some pass the essay portion the vast majority fail

That’s true, mainly because it takes inconvenience and time to make an account here, depends if they even let you in the site.

And if this forum won't do it then there are other places that will.
If I were less lazy I would make that ANTI ROMANTIC LOVE site, where you do indeed need an account to even view. But we'd need at least 100 dudes for this to even be a sustainable thing.
Not really. Just admins that are willing to enforce such a system and come up with reasonable but not easily frauded registration questions.
I think being simply anti romantic love makes more sense at this point, it's a fresh start, a new angle to deal with our context with loneliness, politically speaking. Inceldom has turned into a very specific childish thing. But I think being anti romantic love is mostly about pointing out how romantic love is being shoved in the faces of the lonely, and that it causes a huge number of people to feel pain and suffering. That most people are incapable of doleing out love like welfare because love is attached to good genes, therefore the most ethical path is to NOT love romantically for the sake of people accidentally born and just die off.
Inceldom turned into a very specific childish thing because it is easily memed with terms like "maxxing", "just do x theory", "it's over for -cels"
Depopulate the Earth. Make it not about love, not about hate, but neutral.
That already exists. It's called the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHEM).

Based. We can sense the fakecels. This guy: @zoocel was making these weird and irrelevant threads, he got banned so I guess he was either from IT or he was some other cuck.

Why are people so obsessed with us though? Are we some rare species or what?
we are easy targets to virtue signal off us

And if this forum won't do it then there are other places that will.

Not really. Just admins that are willing to enforce such a system and come up with reasonable but not easily frauded registration questions.

Inceldom turned into a very specific childish thing because it is easily memed with terms like "maxxing", "just do x theory", "it's over for -cels"

That already exists. It's called the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHEM).
VHEM is interesting, but they are more an environmentalist movement. Being Anti Romantic Love is about hating the constant perpetuation of romance as a cultural touchstone. Being ARL is about being a bro over sticking your dick in everything.

VHEM is interesting, but they are more an environmentalist movement.
You could argue maybe that is just an initial justification but it doesn't necessarily require you to be environmentally conscious to subscribe to such a belief.
Being Anti Romantic Love is about hating the constant perpetuation of romance as a cultural touchstone.
Which women can't relate to because they regularly use missing out on basic social and romantic experiences to shame men. Even radical feminists that want nothing to do with most men do this.
Being ARL is about being a bro over sticking your dick in everything.
Herbivore and grass eater Japanese are kind of close to that but it would never work in western countries where the culture more emphasizes competition among guys and shames guys that don't try to maxx out everything and that are just content with being average.

You could argue maybe that is just an initial justification but it doesn't necessarily require you to be environmentally conscious to subscribe to such a belief.

Which women can't relate to because they regularly use missing out on basic social and romantic experiences to shame men. Even radical feminists that want nothing to do with most men do this.

Herbivore and grass eater Japanese are kind of close to that but it would never work in western countries where the culture more emphasizes competition among guys and shames guys that don't try to maxx out everything and that are just content with being average.
That's sorta like me with antinatalism Most foids are in it for 'muh bodily rights' I'm for it because i genuinely despise humanity and feel bad for people like us.

Brutal that rices know they can't complete. I think the herbivore movement is just smarter, but every other race sees that as soying out as they knuckle drag themselves to nowhere.

That's sorta like me with antinatalism Most foids are in it for 'muh bodily rights' I'm for it because i genuinely despise humanity and feel bad for people like us.
tbh women end up making every serious cause a meme and make it easier for people from outside those groups to label such causes an edgy phase, first world problems and cry for attention because of that.
Brutal that rices know they can't complete. I think the herbivore movement is just smarter, but every other race sees that as soying out as they knuckle drag themselves to nowhere.
It's better than hypermasculine behavior of being aggressive to other guys (which can go to the extreme of regular gang fights and killings) to impress women like happens in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Even if again the more docile culture of Japan is more an artificial development after WW2 and the Japanese being forced to give up signs of aggression or buildup of their military as part of surrendering to western countries.

tbh women end up making every serious cause a meme and make it easier for people from outside those groups to label such causes an edgy phase, first world problems and cry for attention because of that.

It's better than hypermasculine behavior of being aggressive to other guys (which can go to the extreme of regular gang fights and killings) to impress women like happens in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Even if again the more docile culture of Japan is more an artificial development after WW2 and the Japanese being forced to give up signs of aggression or buildup of their military as part of surrendering to western countries.
I was looking around to see if aromantic was similar at all to my anti romantic love idea. IT ISN'T. what a bunch of fucking vague larpers. A lot of people have boyfriends and shift around being aro and ace. What a fucking joke.

Anti romantic love is being vehemently hateful of romantic love. Not mildly annoyed by it like it's some hair on a soup. Like it morally disgusts you. You clearly see the bullshit hierarchies inherent in romantic love. That you feel so bad for those who cannot receive love that it's only right to protest along them. What kind of sadist feasts in front of a starving child?

It's certainly not MGTOW. We are not about moneymaxxing, or bitching about women, so much as we are saying LOVE IS SIMPLY SADISTIC, I will have nothing to do with this.

Last edited:
‘Infiltrators’ really can’t achieve much if they don’t have a mod position. Either they continue saying stuff they completely disagree with or they slip up and get banned. Also depending on the site admins, they would be giving their IP to their enemies.

Also the way you worded it makes it sound like you are calling me an infiltrator

‘Infiltrators’ really can’t achieve much if they don’t have a mod position. Either they continue saying stuff they completely disagree with or they slip up and get banned. Also depending on the site admins, they would be giving their IP to their enemies.
tbh 'infiltrators' aren't very good at hiding who they are for long.
Also the way you worded it makes it sound like you are calling me an infiltrator
My bad on that part, idk why the like before your username was there I must have typed a reply too fast.

I was looking around to see if aromantic was similar at all to my anti romantic love idea. IT ISN'T. what a bunch of fucking vague larpers. A lot of people have boyfriends and shift around being aro and ace. What a fucking joke.

Anti romantic love is being vehemently hateful of romantic love. Not mildly annoyed by it like it's some hair on a soup. Like it morally disgusts you. You clearly see the bullshit hierarchies inherent in romantic love. That you feel so bad for those who cannot receive love that it's only right to protest along them. What kind of sadist feasts in front of a starving child?
People call such guys out as copers and openly mock them. Romantic love is like an unquestioned cornerstone of human needs and anyone that questions is immediately suspect to have a problem with THEMSELVES. It's like when neoliberals make criticism of their system a personal issue or personal moral failing of the person pointing out the systematic failure of neoliberalism.
It's certainly not MGTOW. We are not about moneymaxxing, or bitching about women, so much as we are saying LOVE IS SIMPLY SADISTIC, I will have nothing to do with this.
They do all that and also talk about how love is very sadistic and transactional. So do MRAs. And outside of them pointing this out that's one reason why they are targeted by society for ridicule. Society loves to rub in unfortunate male's faces how some guys have successful romantic relationships with women and other guys don't. They won't even allow you to live with that in ignorance of that or try to forget about it (referring to your point about ignorance).