Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This may be my last day

• Thread starter Deleted member 42445
  • Start date
Deleted member 42445

Deleted member 42445

Banned
-
Couple of months ago I told my parents that I will go hardcoRE if they won't get me arranged marriaged with a virgin girl as reparations for my circumcision. Nothing happened since than and I raged a couple of times before because of my overall frustration and no progress regarding to marriage.

Today, just a couple of moments ago I have threatened my mother like never before. I am pretty sure there is a good chance that this time they will call the swat team on me. I don't really care since every morning I wake up to this hell and live through this miserable existence. This may very well be the last day of my existance. I am not going to go down easily, that I can assure you.

Last edited:
Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

See you in the news tomorrow :V

Who else high AF rn? :smonk:

Couple of months ago I told my parents that I will go hardcoRE if they won't get me arranged marriaged with a virgin girl as reparations for my circumcision. Nothing happened since than and I raged a couple of times before because of my overall frustration and no progress regarding to marriage.

Today, just a couple of moments ago I have threatened my mother like never before. I am pretty sure there is a good chance that this time they will call the swat team on me. I don't really care since every morning I wake up to this hell and live through this miserable existence. This may very well be the last day of my existance. I am not going to go down easily, that I can assure you.

View: https://youtu.be/axSxCo_uMoI

Don't touch the light bro go wander the universe after you dead. Don't let this fucked up world prevent your soul into escaping.

Attachments

• recycling-trap-090216.jpg
    recycling-trap-090216.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 63
What do you people think? Am I in the wrong here? Is a cute virgin too much to ask for, after what they have done to me.?

Kill them all leave no witnesses rape their carcasses and glass them to death + T-Pose on their corpses (in video game)
Oxygen is an excellent oxidizing agent:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You need to drop your demands of virgin gf, it hurts but better than prison :fuk:

circumcisionpill, dogpill and modelpill made me sure
Foidish attention seeking behaviour. Even if that happened, it's probably like saying I just crossed a red light, now the swat's going to rush my apartment. :feelsaww:

Foidish attention seeking behaviour. Even if that happened, it's probably like saying I just crossed a red light, now the swat's going to rush my apartment. :feelsaww:
You asked, I answered.

I suspect law enforcement may be finally involved again this time cus I blatantly threatened my whole family and society itself in the ugliest way you can imagine.

You asked, I answered.

I suspect law enforcement may be finally involved again this time cus I blatantly threatened my whole family and society itself in the ugliest way you can imagine.
Nothing will happen, you know it. And if that tiny little percent of likelihood will happen, don't disappoint us. That's it.

How old are you and where are you from?

How are we supposed to identify you in the news?
If I don't login after today, mods can check out my "Explain your situation" answer and see where I am from / my age

Last edited:
Do you live in curryland to get arranged marriaged, if yes then listen to me most of the foids here lie about their virginity:lul: you're going to get cucked anyway and if you really love to blame your parents blame them for the genes they gave you and now you look like a pile of horseshit:feelsaww:

Do you live in curryland to get arranged marriaged, if yes then listen to me most of the foids here lie about their virginity:lul: you're going to get cucked anyway and if you really love to blame your parents blame them for the genes they gave you and now you look like a pile of horseshit:feelsaww:
Indeed. 99% foids lie about their virginity.

If i marry a foid and if she isn't a virgin I'll beat her to the verge of death
Obviously there are 99.99% chances that she won't be virgin unless she's a traditional muslim. No way a modern Hindoo foid could be virgin.

Maharashtra, you?
Ohh that means you'd considered me your arch enemy after knowing where I live. I am a Delhiite. I know you guys abhor us to the core because of us being violent barbaric hooligans:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Ohh that means you'd considered me your arch enemy after knowing where I live. I am a Delhiite. I know you guys abhor us to the core because of us being violent barbaric hooligans:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
You guys are violent barbaric hooligans:lul: you guys will literally ask a dog "tu jaanta h mera baap kon hai" and then stuff 10373936394 momos up in your fucking asshole. fucking retards:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Im just kidding brocel and yeah the women here in pune are whoring around at night hooking up in the pub and smoking everything idk even exists the muslim foids as well:lul: fucking brutal they fuck literal fat men who are built like a wooden log with beer bellies:feelskek: I've gymcelled for nearly 5 years im around 80kgs but they still don't talk to me i hate foids fucking whores:cryfeels: im a done deal

See you tomorrow

You guys are violent barbaric hooligans:lul: you guys will literally ask a dog "tu jaanta h mera baap kon hai" and then stuff 10373936394 momos up in your fucking asshole. fucking retards:lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Do you seriously think a wife would solve your problems you idiot ? You’re a spoiled brat

I guess it wasn’t