Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This may be a good entry point into cryptocurrency for newcomers

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Bitcoin has now crashed 70% and Ethereum 88%. In comparison the last big bitcoin crash was only 87% in 2013-2015. This can't go much lower, although a good trader stays open to all scenarios. There's a small chance it dumps more.

The bad news have also mostly stopped. Good news have started to come back in the last three days. I say the bottom is likely in.

It's also a Chinese scam.

I would rather invest and trade on the meme market.

It's also a Chinese scam.

I would rather invest and trade on the meme market.
If you say so. Sad to miss out on a revolutionary technology, and relatively certain x5 gains in a two year time frame.

the charts on coinbase make it looks like it might come down more?

Huge spike in December last year and its been a step ladder style move down.

Guess

the charts on coinbase make it looks like it might come down more?

Huge spike in December last year and its been a step ladder style move down.

View attachment 40743
It could come down more indeed... The $6000 support could easily break. But it's very unlikely at this stage to drop to 2016 levels.

Also, bitcoin isn't the only crypto. Ethereum and Monero look like they can't drop a lot more now. The worst is already in.

I'd say if you enter the market today, and if it continues to drop, you'll still have made a better decision than most people during 2017/2018. You take less risk after a big crash, all things being equal.

Bitcoin has now crashed 70% and Ethereum 88%. In comparison the last big bitcoin crash was only 87% in 2013-2015. This can't go much lower, although a good trader stays open to all scenarios. There's a small chance it dumps more.

The bad news have also mostly stopped. Good news have started to come back in the last three days. I say the bottom is likely in.
https://incels.is/threads/finally-s...me-just-made-1200-cause-bitcoin-went-up.68074

I shorted this crash :)

BUT I think it will go down more until tether scam finally collapses.....after that it will be the ultimate bottom.
and yes ur correct, it is a good time to get in regardless. Hold for a couple of years and u will be fuckin happy