Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This makes me lose sympathy for any addicts who have kids

• Thread starter Hoagy Machintosh
  • Start date
filthy low class burgerland degenerate scum

Why would you have sympathy for any addicts? Addiction is a choice, you don’t just accidentally start using heroin.

Alcoholic’s I have a lot more sympathy for because it’s hard to avoid alcohol since it’s sold everywhere.

Haha welcome to Cincinnati... Shit like that happens every day here... I remember seeing that one on the news... We have had several microwaved babies in our news headlines as well... One of the scummiest, most corrupt cities in America.

Back in the day we could've burned them at the stake. Mob killings would be great.

51-years-to-life in prison

at least got what she deserved tbh

Why would you have sympathy for any addicts? Addiction is a choice, you don’t just accidentally start using heroin.

Alcoholic’s I have a lot more sympathy for because it’s hard to avoid alcohol since it’s sold everywhere.
I used to have some crumb of sympathy for addicts because addiction runs in my family but as I got older I realized that they are doing this to themselves and there is no point feeling sorry for them.

Haha welcome to Cincinnati... Shit like that happens every day here... I remember seeing that one on the news... We have had several microwaved babies in our news headlines as well... One of the scummiest, most corrupt cities in America.
All Midwestern cities are shitholes, Chicago included.

i hate when i read stories like this
always stuff happening nearby me but i never find these people.

i remember a few years back i used to go to this headshop because the cashier had big tits and would wear mesh clothes. like i stopped going for a month and they were on the news. apparently the owner was having tons of girls get free booze and drugs and anybody ccould go to the back and fuck young pussy. owner invited undercover cops by accident (they werent even investogating him. just buying beer)

i was never invited nor even knew of these orgies in the back of the shop...
why do i always miss the good stuff...

I hope she dies in prison, filthy cunt. The same could be said about the man who raped that child.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back