Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This looks cope needs to stop

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I see this shitty narrative being displayed way too often on this website lately.

You do not have to be an 8 to get women or have them "love" you for that matter. Being a Chadlite is not "not enough" for women, if you're a legit Chadlite, women go crazy for you.

Most guys get laid, especially above average looking guys (6+).

The reason you are here is not because you are sub 8, but because you're butt ugly or too ugly to make up for your autism. Stop coping and thinking that above average sub 8 males have huge issues in the dating world (they don't).

I think this is a cope for guys who think they are above average and still get no action but really aren't, so they make up this false narrative that decent looking guys are struggling in the dating scene.

And the 80/20 rule. forgot about that?

And the 80/20 rule. forgot about that?
6 PSL would be apart of that top 20% imo, or at least close to it. Even guys who are apart of the 80% get laid from time to time, it's not like only 20% of guys have sex.

not sure what u mean. Chad.

yep, sub 8 guys are killing it in online dating and in bars/clubs.

Yes, ABOVE AVERAGE. A lot of people on here think that average guys have decent dating/sex lives. 6s lead decent lives, I don’t think girls are going crazy for them.

6 PSL would be apart of that top 20% imo, or at least close to it. Even guys who are apart of the 80% get laid from time to time, it's not like only 20% of guys have sex.

if you're not in the 20% you can (hypothetically) get laid but you'll be a cuck if you enter any relastionship.
deal with it

I see this shitty narrative being displayed way too often on this website lately.

You do not have to be an 8 to get women or have them "love" you for that matter. Being a Chadlite is not "not enough" for women, if you're a legit Chadlite, women go crazy for you.

The reason you are here is not because you are sub 8, but because you're butt ugly or too ugly to make up for your autism. Stop coping and thinking that above average sub 8 males have huge issues in the dating world (they don't).

I think this is a cope for guys who think they are above average and still get no action but really aren't, so they make up this false narrative that decent looking guys are struggling in the dating scene.
Finally the reasonable posters are speaking up.

7h7frd

OP you are fucking Abo IQ if you do not see that women only want top 10% of guys. Sub9 is the new incel limit if you are a mentalcel/autism/aspie/retarded.

No amount of looks unless you are literally gigachad will make up for it.

Gymcelling is cope too.
Fudhc

It is 100% down to natural frame. @Bagelcel

NOBODY on this website will ever experience foids lusting over them over chads.

It is over.
Hand me the rope.

set up an online profile of a 6/10 male and see all the women go crazy for him.

All I need to do is leave the house to see the blackpill in action. Most guys are dating down, most obese girls have in shape boyfriends. When I make an online profile of an ugly girl I get hundreds of messages a week from lonely guys, a lot of them chadlites and some chads. When I go to bars/clubs I see hordes of guys going home alone night after night.

This "every male gets laid except for us" is a cope at best. Most guys on here suffer from depression and are addicted to pain, so they try to put themselves down any chanc they get. Truth is only a tiny fraction of guys are fucking attractive girls while everyone else has to betabux and date down significantly. Women have complete control over the dating market.

Last edited:
I fully agree. The narrative that only 8+ men get laid is the saddest autism I've seen so far.

No one here wants to admit that we really are the genetic dregs.

I would do everything to live the life of a 5/10

5-8s aren't doing bad, but they get nothing in comparison to 8+ Chads. Sub-5s are really fucked though

Never said that they would go crazy over a 6 PSL guy, but that he'll have no huge issues getting laid or getting into a relationship if he is NT.

Never did I make that claim.
Even if you look above averahe you will not find your looksmatch due to juggernaut law. You would be luck to find a 2/10 foid who isn't a landwhale as a sub6 male

Of course sub8s do great in the dating world. However, this doesn't change the fact that women would prefer a chad over a chadlite. If you are a 6/10 you will be able to have several good looking girlfriends, but you have to live with the fact that they would rather fuck a chad and that they'll eventually cheat on you.

Even if you look above averahe you will not find your looksmatch due to juggernaut law. You would be luck to find a 2/10 foid who isn't a landwhale as a sub6 male
Leave your mother's basement once in a while.

It is OVER. No foid will be happy with you.

they will always remember that time chad fucked them.

JBF theory
Leave your mother's basement once in a while.
Cope. Basement insult is used by cucks only. NEETbuxx is the ultimate goal for any truecel.

People think the 80/20 rule means that 3-10/10 women go for 9-10/10 chads, there aren't the same amount of 10's as there are 5's, it's a bell curve just like everything else in nature (either a bell curve or Zipf's law), people who think Chadlites can't slay or normies can't get laid are gigacoping.

yep, sub 8 guys are killing it in online dating and in bars/clubs.
This is key. There is a difference between struggling at dating apps/bars and not being able to get laid at all. Sub 8 men belong to the former group but not the latter. If you are 4+ and NT you will get a gf, but chances are a 4 is not gonna find her via Tinder (though that too can happen).

Of course sub8s do great in the dating world. However, this doesn't change the fact that women would prefer a chad over a chadlite. If you are a 6/10 you will be able to have several good looking girlfriends, but you have to live with the fact that they would rather fuck a chad and that they'll eventually cheat on you.

It is OVER. No foid will be happy with you.

they will always remember that time chad fucked them.

JBF theory

Cope. Basement insult is used by cucks only. NEETbuxx is the ultimate goal for any truecel.

if getting laid was as easy as the guys on here make it sound then why does this forum even exist?

if getting laid was as easy as the guys on here make it sound then why does this forum even exist?
Well most guys here are teenage fakecels who will have a wife and kids by the time they are my age. Then there are a few larpers, a bunch of autists/mentalcels and a handful of actual sub 4 truecels.

You do not have to be an 8 to get women or have them "love" you for that matter.
depends on the type of "woman."

a thin, average looking girl (which is what we mean by "women" and should be the standard of women) will not looksmaxx with a thin, average looking guy. the girl will be paired with a guy a couple points higher than her.

if your talking about fat girls with cute faces, they will settle for a 6/10.

Being a Chadlite is not "not enough" for women, if you're a legit Chadlite, women go crazy for you.
not "crazy" but they will be attracted. if real chad was next to chadlite they will flock to chad. chad gets sex without work. chadlite has to put in a little effort.

look at the quality of their partners. guys that workout everyday have thick chubby gfs or gfs with busted faces.

The reason you are here is not because you are sub 8, but because you're butt ugly or too ugly to make up for your autism.
that is being sub 8 retard. most people here are ugly af or live in an environment where the standard of beauty is higher like LA or NYC.

Stop coping and thinking that above average sub 8 males have huge issues in the dating world (they don't).
oxymoron isnt it? above average sub 8????

decent looking guys are struggling to get a normal gf. i dont mean supermodel but like i said above, thin and average looking. those decent looking guys end up with a butterface or fatty.

guys who have never been out, done approaches, etc. need to have a bullshit false hope in life to keep them from suicide

Well most guys here are teenage fakecels who will have a wife and kids by the time they are my age. Then there are a few larpers, a bunch of autists/mentalcels and a handful of actual sub 4 truecels.
that used to be me and now I´m almost 30, posting here with no gf or wife in sight. Fact is if you are posting here you are physically unattractive to women and your situation will likely not change. It will get worse as a matter of fact.

OP, im sick of defending that you dont need to be 8/10 and 6ft to get a GF here.

Some basement dwellers cant accepth this. Im preparing a thread to destroy this garbage of Sub8 Theory. Just wait for me :p

sub 8s? as in guys who are average looking do great in the dating world? they have to pair up with foids a point or two lower than them.

Yes, ABOVE AVERAGE. A lot of people on here think that average guys have decent dating/sex lives. 6s lead decent lives, I don’t think girls are going crazy for them.
But you can ascend from 5/10 to 6/10 just improving your frame gymcelling. Thats the point. If you have a good body you go up one point. Thats why alot of men are attending gym nowadays.

Also, if you are 5' 11" and above your face only needs to be 5/10 you can get a GF with no problems.

that used to be me and now I´m almost 30, posting here with no gf or wife in sight. Fact is if you are posting here you are physically unattractive to women and your situation will likely not change. It will get worse as a matter of fact.
Duh, every actual incel "used to" be a teen once. Doesn't mean that every teen who thinks he is an incel is gonna end up in our position.

OP, im sick of defending that you dont need to be 8/10 and 6ft to get a GF here.

Some basement dwellers cant accepth this. Im preparing a thread to destroy this garbage of Sub8 Theory. Just wait for me :p
what is the quality of the gf?
is she fat?
is she butterface?
is she crazy?
is she dirty?
if you were an average looking guy you can definitely get a gf but not looksmatched to you but way lower than you. imho as a manlet, ugly incel, i dont care for supermodels but i dont want pigs either. i want thin, average looking but those girls are fucking guys who are higher on the looks scale than them.

guys who have never been out, done approaches, etc. need to have a bullshit false hope in life to keep them from suicide
this is probably it. Most guy on here are late teens/early 20s and they aren´t as jaded yet. I still had a bit of hope at that age that I should easily get laid if I just put myself out there and approached enough women. Little did I know that getting a gf is NOT a numbers game. If you get rejected by 10 women in a row then you could approach 10,000 more and they will all reject you, too. You are either attractive to all women or no woman. That´s a bitter pill to swallow.

All I need to do is leave the house to see the blackpill in action. Most guys are dating down, most obese girls have in shape boyfriends. When I make an online profile of an ugly girl I get hundreds of messages a week from lonely guys, a lot of them chadlites and some chads. When I go to bars/clubs I see hordes of guys going home alone night after night.

This "every male gets laid except for us" is a cope at best. Most guys on here suffer from depression and are addicted to pain, so they try to put themselves down any chanc they get. Truth is only a tiny fraction of guys are fucking attractive girls while everyone else has to betabux and date down significantly. Women have complete control over the dating market.
high iq post.

#
Duh, every actual incel "used to" be a teen once. Doesn't mean that every teen who thinks he is an incel is gonna end up in our position.
most teen incels will either get a fatty/uggo to betabux for or stay incel.

Someone that is actually attractive to women wouldn´t even know what an online forum is let alone what an incel is. Only guys with negative social feedback from women (unattractive males) would ever find this place.

#

most teen incels will either get a fatty/uggo to betabux for or stay incel.

Someone that is actually attractive to women wouldn´t even know what an online forum is let alone what an incel is. Only guys with negative social feedback from women (unattractive males) would ever find this place.
They are hardly attractive, just run of the mill normies. Why do you think there are so few oldcels here? Do the young "incels" all rope before 25? No, most of them ascend.

You forgot the "non-ugly" part, which is the reason for most people being here.

what is the quality of the gf?
is she fat?
is she butterface?
is she crazy?
is she dirty?
if you were an average looking guy you can definitely get a gf but not looksmatched to you but way lower than you. imho as a manlet, ugly incel, i dont care for supermodels but i dont want pigs either. i want thin, average looking but those girls are fucking guys who are higher on the looks scale than them.
No.

I Defend that an 6/10 guy can get a 6/10 GF. Point.

And i will make a thread proving this soon.

There needs to be an age limit on this website so anyone that admits to be younger than 25 gets banned.

No.

People here really need to walk outside once in a while rather than gorging on everything that is said on here and then regurgitating it. Most couples are fairly close to being looksmatched.
A 7/10 white guy can pull a butterface fatty with 2 mongel children.
:lul::lul::lul:

You should have titled it "this sub-8 cope needs to stop" not "looks cope" because it sounds anti-blackpill.

Seems autistic to interpret the sub8 argument meaning that no one below a sub8 ever has sex. I see the argument as anyone below a sub8 is fucked from a hypergamy standpoint, because whatever relationship you managed to forge with a woman is always going to be under extreme pressure from the runaway hypergamy that has permeated all of society. There is nothing you can do to combat this pressure, besides being 8+.

No.

your gonna have to bring more to the table if you want a looksmatch gf.

do you have money you can bribe her with spend on her?
do you have a huge social circle that adores you?
do you have some sort of status in your profession or in your community?
do you have some sort of mental or emotional manipulation ability you can use on her?

your skin color is working against you and since your into communism i doubt you can thugmaxx. this will be very interesting. good luck
People here really need to walk outside once in a while rather than gorging on everything that is said on here and then regurgitating it. Most couples are fairly close to being looksmatched.
>fairly close
meaning one of them is better looking than the other.

Seems autistic to interpret the sub8 argument meaning that no one below a sub8 ever has sex.
No. Some people are actually autistic enough to believe that. There are a lot of guys on here who believe that if you're not an 8, women will never love you and cheat on you.

They are hardly attractive, just run of the mill normies. Why do you think there are so few oldcels here? Do the young "incels" all rope before 25? No, most of them ascend.
just because someone doesn´t post here doesn´t mean that he is getting laid or is successful with women. The average guy thinks approaching is a numbers game and that women only care about confidence and money.

The young incels are out there in the gyms and PUA forums or orbiting women and becoming male feminist in hopes of getting pussy.