Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This life is not for me

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★★★
I notice it every day, every second. No interest in anything, don't even know where I get the motivation to get up to work in the morning. Dream about suicide all day. I realized early on as a child that I am not NT and that I will have big problems later in life, and I should be right. Someone here with the same thoughts ?

How do you work if you're non NT?

I felt similar through my 20s, I was :whitepill: that not everyone is born to procreate and build something in life and accepted life of ldaring. Now I don't know how to feel, I can't find mutual language with great majority of people but i do think this world has a lot to offer its just its not available to us.:fuk:

i feel similar. no reason to get up when every day is getting worse and it just blurs into years of just miserable dark. i think my sanity is unraveling slowly and i dont have any skills that i can put to use to keep my mind off of it. all i do all day is just stare at the wall and contemplate my own demise.

How do you work if you're non NT?
I simply put on a mask when I'm among them. My autistic behavior still comes through a bit, but in the end my work colleagues believe me that i am a normal guy. They are hardcore NT, every second that I don't have a grin on my face, they ask me "is everything okay?" ... I feel like I'm in the wrong movie. You always have to be happy, otherwise you are IMMEDIATELY STRANGE to them. Suicide calls my name

I simply put on a mask when I'm among them. My autistic behavior still comes through a bit, but in the end my work colleagues believe me that i am a normal guy.
Life is over once you're diagnosed with autism :fuk:

Major incel trait tbh:feelsbadman:

I simply put on a mask when I'm among them. My autistic behavior still comes through a bit, but in the end my work colleagues believe me that i am a normal guy. They are hardcore NT, every second that I don't have a grin on my face, they ask me "is everything okay?" ... I feel like I'm in the wrong movie. You always have to be happy, otherwise you are IMMEDIATELY STRANGE to them. Suicide calls my name
No such thing as masking, you are not as aspie as you think.