Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This Life is Fucking Bullshit

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Every time I hear a love song I get extremely depressed and pissed off. It brings me back to all the years of unfulfilled longings and desires.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO LIVE AND LOVE WITH ONE SINGLE GIRL AND JUST HAVE HER FOREVER AND BE HER EVERYTHING AND HAVE HER BE MY EVERYTHING. I NEVER CARED ABOUT BEING A "SLAYER", I JUST WANTED A ONEITIS TO WIFE. BUT, NO, WHILE I SAT ALONE CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL THE MAGGOT FUCKBOYS GOT THE GIRLS.

But after all those lonely evenings staring at the stars wondering if anything like that would ever happen, I have realized the answer: No. I am consigned to rot and die alone. And don't even tell me about going after a girl with a broken ability to pair bond: It's pointless and LITERALLY ADULTERY ( I really mean that, I'm not just saying that to be a "moralfag" or whatever).

It's a fucking disgrace and an injustice that all the girls I Oneitised saw me as an autistic worthless piece of fucking garbage all the while going after and breaking their pair-bonding ability with worthless degenerate fuckboy scum. I can't even describe the pain of having a Oneitis and then she gets into another "relationship" and gets fucked by another man, defiling her forever, knowing you will never be her everything. Every night I stared up at the sky and sat in the fields rotting alone hoping that one day a girl would make everything alright, but, no, they all gave their bodies and pair-bonding ability up to scum.

Last edited:
Love does not exist in real word.
The image of woman that you have in your mind is false.

Women are cum dumpster.
All relationships are scam.

And hypothetically speaking even if you marrya virgin girl , that does not mean she will love you forever or something like that. May be she will be in love with for 6 months or something like that but after that she too will become a bitch and nag the fuck out of you .May be even cheat on you .

AWALT.

And hypothetically speaking even if you marrya virgin girl , that does not mean she will love you forever or something like that. May be she will be in love with for 6 months or something like that but after that she too will become a bitch and nag the fuck out of you .May be even cheat on you .

AWALT.
THIS- At this point it's only settling, and beta bux are beta cucks. She will cheat on you, even if she's a virgin. The money you supply will help her with this, and some guys love the idea of a cheating girl, its hotter to them, so shell actually be an even bigger target.

THIS- At this point it's only settling, and beta bux are beta cucks. She will cheat on you, even if she's a virgin. The money you supply will help her with this, and some guys love the idea of a cheating girl, its hotter to them, so shell actually be an even bigger target.
I'm of the opinion that if I get one when she's, say, 14, then she will grow up knowing nothing but loyalty to me and therefore be much less likely to cheat. I know I'm not supposed to brag, but I'm not bad looking so I think I could satisfy her.

I'm of the opinion that if I get one when she's, say, 14, then she will grow up knowing nothing but loyalty to me and therefore be much less likely to cheat. I know I'm not supposed to brag, but I'm not bad looking so I think I could satisfy her.
But due to social media and shit and God knows what even 14 isn't young enough to do that. Girls are having sexual experiences at like 12 and 13 no joke. Although, most aren't, it would still be hard to nurture that. But 14 isn't as dumb and oblivious as you might be thinking.

But due to social media and shit and God knows what even 14 isn't young enough to do that. Girls are having sexual experiences at like 12 and 13 no joke. Although, most aren't, it would still be hard to nurture that. But 14 isn't as dumb and oblivious as you might be thinking.
I know, 14 is when they start to feel sexual urges. That's why they should hypothetically satisfy them with me. More likely to e their one and only at that point, although you're right, it still may not be the case.

Cold approach at a highschool my dude. Just don't get caught

The Jews have screwed up gender relations too hard. Not many women these days are seeking what you're looking for.

The Jews have screwed up gender relations too hard. Not many women these days are seeking what you're looking for.
The Jews have screwed up everything. They're cancer.

I was thinking like pick up a teenager from some third world shithole. She knows how shitty her life will be in the future so she will be indebted to you forever. Not to mention she would have had no technological access while at her shitty homeland so she wouldn't be corrupted

Dude all women are worthless whores lol including your mother, mine too I hate the dumb bitch. My point is you only feel this way because your brain is trying to get you to make baby's and the only way to do that is to use a cum receptacle aka a women. You think those sluts give a fuck about you? Shit no! Lol, get over those dumb bitches and move the fuck on with your life. Your cuckness is infuriating the shit out of me, bluepiller fuck.

Love does not exist in real word.
The image of woman that you have in your mind is false.

Women are cum dumpster.
All relationships are scam.

AWALT.
Nah, op is just fucking ugly thats why, would you fuck an ugly cunt you couldnt get off too? Exactly. Its nature we exist, we are the defective toys on a conveyor belt and dying alone is nature saying your genes are shit and shouldnt be passed on. Yeah, it sucks, but its either rope or cope buddy.