Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This life is a really bad nightmare

EgyptianNiggerKANG

EgyptianNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★
From the moment we were born we were destined to be incels (bone structure, height, genetics, skin etc) it was all predetermined nothing is random in this universe I must’ve done some heinous shit before this life to end up like this :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Greeks said themselves beauty is synonymous with character and morality or some shit like that :cryfeels:
I can only use nofap as cope but it just gets too much temptation is embedded everywhere in this society

I’m so far gone reality don’t even seem real anymore I’m borderline schizomaxzing

Last edited:
itll be over soon. just cope till then.

Just nofap for 3 years und you will get pussy :feelsclown::feelsclown:

I'm right now lying on my sofa all alone at home, door opened with sunlight coming in, don't know what to do. I can only hear the sound of the clock, dog bark, birds chirping.

I'm right now lying on my sofa all alone at home, door opened with sunlight coming in, don't know what to do. I can only hear the sound of the clock, dog bark, birds chirping.
Sounds peaceful af I’m always stuck with my ethnic parents who can never shut up since waking up in the morning

itll be over soon. just cope till then.
Need to huff that copium so bad. You know what’s cruel? SSRIs numbing you to every pleasure. Nothing makes me happy anymore

It is not that bad. I dont have to work today, I spent the entire night plsying guitar, browsing here and I also drank some cheap crap beer. I am happy for now and I want to get some sleep.

It is not that bad. I dont have to work today, I spent the entire night plsying guitar, browsing here and I also drank some cheap crap beer. I am happy for now and I want to get some sleep.
That sounds chill af I’m happy for you