Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This life is a fuckin prison without parole

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
There's no escape from this prison, no escape from this endless suffering and torment, not even death spares us until another 50 years potentially. 50 more years of hell with no one to save us.

It's almost like a parallel universe that is unique to ourselves, that only we identify with from our abject perspective. This reality doesn't seem real it's fuckin twisted beyond cognition, beyond any quantifiable measure of normality. Almost like the loser protagonist of Silent Hill completely isolated in a deserted town with everything out to get us.

Any interaction on our behalf is met with hostility, contempt, looks of disapproval, treatment that is no different to what a leper would face amongst others. Our existence is futile amongst those who exist :whatfeels: .

Death is our only escape

with each passing day, even second, you are bit closer to the end.

Normie culture is fuckin oppressive to the point where it almost feels like a dictatorship, I know you guys know exactly wr I'm comin from. Treated like shit my whole life, like I'm nothin for no apparent reason other than the way I look. These scumbags don't even have the balls to tell us this, hiding behind their passive aggressive ignorance and contempt towards us.

The way they speak to us, look at us, outright ignore us, nothin but hostility. I'm also perceived as neurodivergent, this is the brush you get tarred with for simply being quiet and highly introverted. We can't even live in peace and ignore these cunts without being judged for somehow being neurodivergent, the irony is we're a lot more switched on and perceptive than any of these fuckers. Even if we dare to be friendly we're shut down abruptly in the harshest tone like we're some fuckin rat out of a sewer.

People judge what they don't understand, whether its mental health, how you look, how you act etc. Fuckin hate this world so much, I've shown nothin but respect and kindness and for what, to be treated like this time and again. I'm so tired of being treated like a sub human alien, even by cunts that look like they were conceived out the arse. Even they are fuckin normie tier, the most obnoxious, rude, ignorant, judgemental people on the planet, this is what normies are in a nutshell, fuck this prison called life :feelstrash: .

Last edited: