Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is why you can't compete against dog and horse.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Forget horse, who has 22 inches long dick on average, for a while, a Great Dane with a 10 inches long dick brutally dick mogs an average person whose dick is 6 inches long. Do you really think you can compete against these animals for foids? A foid who has ridden dog like German Shepherd or Great Dane won't be satisfied less than 8-10 inches and will need more 10 inches which only horse can provide.

Animalpill

I wish I had horse cock :cryfeels:

I'm not even an average man based on that. :cryfeels:

When cucks say their “virgin” gfs broke their hymen while riding horses, to explain lack of bleeding. This is what they actually meant :feelskek:

@Newbie17 any thought?

Horses might unironically be too big for females but there's no reason why she would not pick a Great Dane over an average man.

The animalpill

Horses might unironically be too big for females but there's no reason why she would not pick a Great Dane over an average man.
Even German Shepherd dick mogs an average man. As for Great Dane, he dick mogs chad.

It's over for dicklets fuck

My dick isn’t even average size it’s over

@tehgymcel420 and @chudur-budur even chad gets brutally dick mogged by Great Dane and horse.

Qucik reminder that face > height > body > dick, so chad > horse, but horse > incel

JFL the average size is 15.2 cm long, they say? Beyond over for me.

Speak for yourself.

Also keep in mind that Napoleon only has 4cm when soft

When cucks say their “virgin” gfs broke their hymen while riding horses, to explain lack of bleeding. This is what they actually meant :feelskek:
Lol that's the best way to put it:feelskek:

Hymen doesn't mean anything, some foids are even born without one.

Wtf ( what the fuck ) i didn't know that dog dicks are this fucking long.

Wtf ( what the fuck ) i didn't know that dog dicks are this fucking long.
That's why holes want them. Dogs have big dick and long tongue that attract foids.

I've been near horses and they smell like shit. Foids must be truly disgusting to put that inside of them

I've been near horses and they smell like shit. Foids must be truly disgusting to put that inside of them
They let dog lick their vagina and suck their dick :feelspuke: All these things are disgusting, yet they find incels disgusting to have sex with.

I'm a dicklet I can't even compete with humans

Lel i looked up the studio and i guess this is the photographer
Screenshot 20200110 114327 Chrome

Just fucking lol at this bitch gobbling horse cock while her looksmatch roped ages past

ive seen those videos of foids making dogs fuck them that knot is really something

Brutal. Stallion strength mogs me brutally

BHC is legit.

Yes, what's with the knot? Does it create senseation inside vagina?
That's the thick round part near the base, it works the same way that a buttplug does but with a white foid's vagina... Once fully inserted, he's "knotted" which means he is locked in balls deep and cannot be pulled out until he's finished filling her up with a K-9 creampie...

In other words...

[It's Over]

That's the thick round part near the base, it works the same way that a buttplug does but with a white foid's vagina... Once fully inserted, he's "knotted" which means he is locked in balls deep and cannot be pulled out until he's finished filling her up with a K-9 creampie...

In other words...

[It's Over]
Brutal. I also read somewhere foids like dog tongue because it's longer and can go deeper than man's tongue.

Brutal. I also read somewhere foids like dog tongue because it's longer and can go deeper than man's tongue.
That doesn't matter because going down on a femoid is gay anyway.

That's it. Im gonna share it. mmm well maybe not. It'd be too much for you boyos

Too many dick pics in this thread, Jesus.