Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is why women shouldn't have rights

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
quotes from the Might is Right book "Women are beautiful animals, delightful companions, affectionate mothers, sisters, and wives, kind-hearted friends; but they are - born dissimulators "

This book was written in 1890, but its message is still clear. You can't play fair with a liar, someone who will backstab you at any moment. The only way to stop her from causing harm is to nullify her ability to play the game -- you strip her of all rights. Women shouldn't even be entitled to their own bodies. They have always used their bodies as a weapon of manipulation and deceit to get favors and privileges from men.

You can't negotiate with liars. If you treat them with decency and humanity they'll take advantage of your weakness to bite the very hand that fed them. And this is exactly what women have done. Unfortunately, most men are too stupid to realize this.

Women's bodies are more effective weapons of resource acquisition than any gun. A gun can't get another human to support you for a lifetime despite you being a slut who cucks him and denies him.

Inb4 the screencaps faggots.

Inb4 the screencaps faggots.
rushing for that sweeeeeeet karma
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 21, Bluepillers: 23)

Lemme guess it piqued your interest too after Sunday’s events... I got the audiobook. Haven’t started it yet .. is it good ?

Lemme guess it piqued your interest too after Sunday’s events... I got the audiobook. Haven’t started it yet .. is it good ?

I liked it. What he said is common sense. It's basically how the world operates, but most people are too afraid and cowardly to admit it in public.

I can't envision a world in which foids are more than a hole.