Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is why men in general (especially incels) don't approach foids often

Only chad can approach

A 20-year-old woman thought that Ahmed was playing a practical joke on her when he approached her on Glasgow's Buchanan Street in November last year.
:feelskek: JFL, sub-8 men are so undesirable that simply attempting to talk to a foid is considered a practical joke.

Do a cold approach and be accused of harassing stranger women, try the 'friends first' route and you're a seedy perv with ulterior motives. You cannot win against bluepill vices.

PUAs are con men. Wish beheading them was legal

As Roger Devlin said, there used to be honorable ways to court women. It's over now. All men but Chad have to resort to sneaky, humiliating or distasteful methods, nowadays.

Good thing america has freedom of speech you scottish cucks.

Screen Shot 2019 10 06 at 94657 AM

America isn't the only place with "freedom of speech" you idiot. Europe has freedom of speech too. It can be eroded very easily.
They're cucks for letting it erode so easily.

Just be confident and approach, bro:

One of them told jurors he called her "pretty" and made her feel "uncomfortable."
She added: "He asked me if I was at school and what I was doing at school.
"He was asking if I had a boyfriend and I said no.
"He asked me if I was married as I was wearing a ring but not on my wedding ring finger.
"I said no and walked away.
"He then asked for my number and wanted to know if I wanted to go for coffee - I said no."

America isn't the only place with "freedom of speech" you idiot. Europe has freedom of speech too. It can be eroded very easily.
The United States is the only country in the world where freedom of speech is protected by its constitution. Everywhere else, your “freedoms” are more like paltry allowances that are largely temporary until something happens for them to remove said “freedoms”

Do not even talk to women unless you know them, they will report you.

The United States is the only country in the world where freedom of speech is protected by its constitution. Everywhere else, your “freedoms” are more like paltry allowances that are largely temporary until something happens for them to remove said “freedoms”

#metoo originated in America.

Stop coping you dumb fuck.

Or I'll come over and put a bullet through you're head.

Approach thing is a complete fantasy. 99 of succesful men in the dating market don't fucking cold approach. It's just an aspie thing ugly pua does.

JFL. If he was good looking nothing would have happened. But since he's ugly it's "creepy". Isn't life hilarious. :feelskek: :lul:

Do not approach a foid. With all the stuff going on around rape, even if you're Chad approaching on the street is risky.

Last edited:
Approach thing is a complete fantasy. 99 of succesful men in the dating market don't fucking cold approach. It's just an aspie thing ugly pua does.
Non-chads need to start approaching them more to get those whores used to it. Then they'll stop bitching like pussies whenever someone makes them feel "uncomfortable" by asking for their number.

you just get your shit kicked in verbally whether it leads to legal trouble or no, nobody can handle too much of that unless they're literally on fucking drugs

I like your pfp, Hatred is a good game :dab:

even muscular NT guys now will comfortzone-maxx to the extreme and date older women that approach them on FB through friends or at houseparties, they know it's awkward and "rapey" as fuck to try too much harder than that

not dating even 1 year younger than their own age has also been firmly drilled into their skulls

even muscular NT guys now will comfortzone-maxx to the extreme and date older women that approach them on FB through friends or at houseparties, they know it's awkward and "rapey" as fuck to try too much harder than that

not dating even 1 year younger than their own age has also been firmly drilled into their skulls
What a bunch of faggots.

Its only creepy and predatory when you´re an ugly dude.

JFL at burger cuckservatives and their constitution. As if >muh constitution has prevented the American ruling class from definiing "hate speech" as not being covered by free speech. Or corporations, media, education declaring that free speech doesn't mean you should be "free from the consequences" of said speech, so you get kicked out off university, lose your job, render yourself permanently unemployable and end up on the street. Or corporations just banning people and websites left and right in the name of fighting hawassment and muhsoggyknee.

Good thing america has freedom of speech you scottish cucks.

View attachment 156152
It doesn't. There's so many Americans who end up getting fired or end up receiving a harassment campaign against them from the media for saying 'offensive' things online. Some right-wing figures get down-right assaulted in the street for voicing their opinion. How is that freedom of speech?
The only difference between the US and Europe on this point is that in Europe, you get punished by the court/government whereas in the US, you get punished by violent mobs and/or multi-million corporations who can destroy your life in ways that the government can't.
Everywhere else, your “freedoms” are more like paltry allowances that are largely temporary until something happens for them to remove said “freedoms”
Same shit in the US, your rights are written down but that doesn't mean anything since the government doesn't actually defend them. They get to decide who is allowed to voice their opinion (leftist figures) and who doesn't (anti-government, right-wing figures). If a person who voices their controversial opinion online is doxxed, fired from his job and assaulted on the street and the government just lets it happen, how can you claim that your country allows for freedom of speech? A constitution is just a piece of paper until a government actually carries out its contents.

You have to be pretty naive to believe this shit, a law is only law if it is enforced, what happens if people in power stop enforcing the laws in the constitution............ exactly, manmade laws aren't like laws of nature, they don't actually exist, and they only function if people allow them to, you are acting as if the constitution is this sentient God and if society defies it, it will awaken and unleash its wrath JFL

ALL FREEDOMS ARE PALTRY ALLOWANCES THAT ARE TEMPORARY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS FOR THEM TO BE REMOVED

#metoo originated in America.

Stop coping you dumb fuck.

Or I'll come over and put a bullet through you're head.
Lmao I never said society was perfect, just pointing out you don’t know shit.

You refugees are cute, you have much to learn silly boy
JFL at burger cuckservatives and their constitution. As if >muh constitution has prevented the American ruling class from definiing "hate speech" as not being covered by free speech. Or corporations, media, education declaring that free speech doesn't mean you should be "free from the consequences" of said speech, so you get kicked out off university, lose your job, render yourself permanently unemployable and end up on the street. Or corporations just banning people and websites left and right in the name of fighting hawassment and muhsoggyknee.
It doesn't. There's so many Americans who end up getting fired or end up receiving a harassment campaign against them from the media for saying 'offensive' things online. Some right-wing figures get down-right assaulted in the street for voicing their opinion. How is that freedom of speech?
The only difference between the US and Europe on this point is that in Europe, you get punished by the court/government whereas in the US, you get punished by violent mobs and/or multi-million corporations who can destroy your life in ways that the government can't.

Same shit in the US, your rights are written down but that doesn't mean anything since the government doesn't actually defend them. They get to decide who is allowed to voice their opinion (leftist figures) and who doesn't (anti-government, right-wing figures). If a person who voices their controversial opinion online is doxxed, fired from his job and assaulted on the street and the government just lets it happen, how can you claim that your country allows for freedom of speech? A constitution is just a piece of paper until a government actually carries out its contents.
You have to be pretty naive to believe this shit, a law is only law if it is enforced, what happens if people in power stop enforcing the laws in the constitution............ exactly, manmade laws aren't like laws of nature, they don't actually exist, and they only function if people allow them to, you are acting as if the constitution is this sentient God and if society defies it, it will awaken and unleash its wrath JFL

ALL FREEDOMS ARE PALTRY ALLOWANCES THAT ARE TEMPORARY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS FOR THEM TO BE REMOVED

The thing most people don’t realize is that when you are on a privately administrated property, such as a campus, they can basically make their own rules and if they don’t like what you say then of course they can find plenty of ways to shit you up.

The government itself cannot do anything about what you say, as long as it is not a CALL TO ACTION. There is a big difference between having an opinion and saying you are going to do something.

Hence exactly the reason why we say everything is going to happen in Minecraft.

Last edited:
Lmao I never said society was perfect, just pointing out you don’t know shit.

You refugees are cute, you have much to learn silly boy

LMAO I'm not even from braincels, I was on here before but got banned.

I DO know shit, #metoo started in 'merica, that tells me all I need to know.

Feminists WILL find ways to make interacting with foids illegal.

LMAO I'm not even from braincels, I was on here before but got banned.

I DO know shit, #metoo started in 'merica, that tells me all I need to know.

Feminists WILL find ways to make interacting with foids illegal.
Kek can only wonder why you were perma banned. Also that was intelligent to say, I’m sure that there’s no problem with bypassing perma banned by making a new account.

Anyway, I really don’t care anymore tbhtbh ngl

I'm autistic and NEET, those faggots have no power over me if they can't take me to court.

Typical white women. Taking out their racism out on the only group of people that's acceptable to hate on in the west: brown men.

Well, the constitution doesn't only apply to NEETS.
An autistic neet is able to use the constitution to the fullest, because they have almost no fear of social disapproval or losing their jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back